Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I've been playing Fifa, smite and the blops 3 beta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If it ain't triple A I don't play brah

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Fabricated posted:

I got the demo from FF Type-0 and outside of the combat being a bit jank at times I actually thought it was pretty good.

that parrying tutorial was rediculous

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

does it come with a whole bunch of Mario games premade based on old ones?

also can you make world selection screens and stuff

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

jony ive aces posted:

counterrevolutionary scum who waste precious physical matter on optical media deserve everything they get imo

ms and xbone was right

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Awia posted:

it was posted on savygamer and ive never been let down in the past, but probably best to pay through paypal

ive used cdkeys before with no issues

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I just realised, MGS V is called phantom pain in reference to the phenomena often experienced by amputees: phantom limb (pain) lol

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

good

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
cool, just realised i could download n+ on my xbone and it still has all my save data from the 360. now it just needs n++

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
its going to be like 420 dollars haha, weed

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Space-Pope posted:

aaaaaand i'm no longer interested if they're going to shove the cost of an xbone controller + receiver into it

i have a hotas, and it's not like the rift's going to be acceptable for anything other than vehicle sims. why do i need to pay for an inferior controller that i don't want or need?

its the best controller there is

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
if they were trying to put the elite controller in with rift then you would have a valid complaint

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
have we actually seen much about sonys headset, because i havent

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
controllers are ownage and much more comfortable and portable

when youre wearing a vr headset you dont want to have to sit down at a loving a desk to use keyboard+mouse

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

yeah, they've shown it off a lot

fair enough, im assuming that maens its ps4 only then...so its not even in competition with occulus rift yet

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Blackula69 posted:

i really have no idea how the playstation VR is going to work considering the hardware inside the console.

answer: it wont

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

has there ever been a speedrun race that was a race and not just one dude winning and another dude slowly falling further and further behind

yeah the mario kart race yesterday was really close, within 1 second of each other finishing after a 32 minute run

also the super mario 64 run after it got really close when they started on rainbow ride

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

htc and valve are simultaneously announcing the first neural implant and also a chain of cybersurgery clinics coming to a city near you.

you would wake up some mornings with someone elses personality

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
this mexican guy is ownage

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

ayn rand hand job posted:

the current rumor is that ubi is going to not release an assassins creed game next year

good, hopefully that becomes an annual tradition

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

EorayMel posted:

How would a santa character build in skyrim fare?

thinking about always wearing red clothes of some sort, major destruction/frost magic because of north pole, major sneaking for not existing and breaking into every home that has children, smithing for workship, and an elf follower.

any other ideas?

Ownage.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Liver Disaster posted:

so far its just so dull
i hope it at least gets fun

sounds just like trhe movie

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Space-Pope posted:

well then what class should i play

i like the wizard, but i've already played as her a couple of times

maybe barb?

The upper class

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

craisins posted:

sf4 was 2008
ssf4 was 2010
ssf4ae was late 2010
usf4 was 2014

lol

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

triple sulk posted:

i finally started playing ff13 and it really is linear as heck

There comes a point where it does get less linear for a while. A masssssiiivveeeee wide open area with lots of side quests and games and things, its really fun.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
it has these bad boys roaming around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iaEgsQRa30&hd=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Improbable Lobster posted:

apparently one of new colurs of xbone controller has most of the improvements that the elite does

the lunar white one is very nice, but the gold highlights are gaudy as gently caress and will probably wear off very quickly with moderate use

• Locked thread