Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Rahu posted:

Kojima is great, mgsv will be the best game.

:ocelot::unsmith:

Kojima: In Metal Gear Solid 4, it is revealed that Big Boss had to be rebuilt from parts of Liquid and Solidus. Losing all those limbs just showed how strongly I loved him as a character.

Kikuchi: I don’t understand.

Kojima: Some have already figured this out, so I might as well come clean about it. I have acrotomophilia.

Kikuchi: Isn’t… Isn’t that an amputation fetish?

Kojima: No! Not exactly. But I did try to suppress these feelings for a long time. Ocelot losing his arm in Metal Gear Solid was the most I allowed myself to indulge in this, at least for a while. By the time I got to Metal Gear Solid V, I decided that I’ve worked long enough on this series that I can do whatever I want. This is the real reason why Kaz loses an arm and a leg and why Big Boss loses an arm in this game.

Kikuchi: Is this some weird sexual thing?

Kojima: No, no, no. I want to make it clear that it’s not a sexual attraction, at least with these characters. If it were on a female, however…

Kikuchi: Oh. I don’t think many would like to see an amputated female while playing the game.

Kojima: True, but I did cut one open in Metal Gear Solid V so maybe…

Kikuchi: I’m getting to know you too well.

Kojima: Well, I personally think this makes me look more like Quentin Tarantino with his foot fetish. Anything to be more like a cool director like him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ayn rand hand job posted:

destiny just got a giant supporter

wo bigpeeler lookin good these days

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

NyetscapeNavigator posted:

has anyone said failout 4 yet?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

dragon enthusiast posted:

when did this happen

after the second yospos suicide

duh

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
unequip panties:ins:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Shaggar posted:

the video game waifu was great. litterrally a disney princess

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAD TO KILL A MAN

*hands you more ammo*

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Awia posted:

my dad invited my gf to play wow and now they're playing wow together

do you make him wear a condom or does your dad rawdog your gf

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol at payin $60 for a bethesda game at release

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
fallout 4: animal crossing

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Improbable Lobster posted:

that's literally how the romans did it irl

there was even a little platform for your feet that was just low enough that it wouldn't help you at all

um excuse me but that's not how the account describes it in the true book The Bible :smug:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

duTrieux. posted:

thanks to everybody playtesting fallout 4 for me during this, bethesda's traditional open beta period.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Cat Face Joe posted:

all snagged by lurkers

lol in one minute

next time just request PMs jeez

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Blackula69 posted:

Aces of the Pacific included an 80-page history of the air war in the Pacific

the homeworld manual was basically a novel about the exiled race's history

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Vintersorg posted:

also the game looks beautiful on the ps4, not as crisp as the PC but

lol gtfo of yospos

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

sandoz posted:

click it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

As a Millennial I posted:

re: cool manuals, starflight for the sega genesis came with a walkthrough in the style of a "captain's log" along with a freakin novella that tied in with the game's story. i want that manual again so bad but every copy of the game i find online just has the cartridge :-(

stonekeep had a novella in it too for some reason

it was really weird

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

sim ant came with a textbook about ants

sim earth came w/ a bible

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Radio Paranoia posted:

thanks for reminding me that i need to play ffx

make sure to play x-2 afterward so that you instantly turn gay

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Pinterest Mom posted:

mad about linkle

man that chick is so hot

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

maniacdevnull posted:

I WORK FOR BELETHOR, AT THE GENERAL GOODS STORE.

Yeah I know fucko, I saved the entire world from certain doom by devouring the souls of time traveling dragons and I live down the street from you. We've met, ok?

YOU'D BETTER WATCH YOURSELF KHAJIK YOU'LL BE SORRY IF YOU STEAL FROM MY STORE

dude i became the thane here by killing a dragon threatening the town what could you possibly threaten me with

everyone in skyrim is racist as hellllll

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

computer parts posted:

also fallout 2 was bemoaned for years as being "the dumb wacky one" for having stuff like talking deathclaws

*finds crate of mis-delivered water chips*

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Notorious QIG posted:

every other level cool perks with every level perks, which are mixed important/cool

the SPERG skyrim mod is awesome for this btw

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

things were already supposed to be pretty bad in the world before the bombs even dropped, no?

thermonuclear car crashes sound p rad tho

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Pinterest Mom posted:

hi

if you don't have a wii u AND you don't pick up the wii u + smash + splatoon bundle for 250$

ur dumb

nintendos are for children

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

ayn rand hand job posted:

reign death from above

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Bhodi posted:

PC master race only, unless you jailbroke your ps3 and can access files directly

console chat is verboten in the 219 djames ghetto

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

bump_fn posted:

bioshkck

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Notorious QIG posted:

yeah it's pricey as hell. i also wish they had formats and were a bit more willing to ban cards, but w/e

im out of that hole now

they just rebalanced a buncha stuff in solforge fyi

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Space-Pope posted:

see: every mmo ever made

except like UO, because nostalgia

fethers

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

holy poo poo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
go poast it in the dungeons and dragons thrad

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

if you consider -shock a franchise system shock 2

hell yeah

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

double fine is a company that makes cute creative games and should completely be allowed to do so, and their biggest problem seems to be the intensely stupid decision to operate a medium sized business in sf. not sure about trying to finance a aaa game through crowdfunding, though, it seems like psychonauts 2 would be really, really short on content which is a huge problem for df because content is what they do best

what the hell happened w/ spacebase df9 anyway

other than loving over early access i mean

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

As a Millennial I posted:

hey does anybody know if there's a way to hide threads from the thread list? because i keep accidentally clicking on this one

you should shame the console trash posters while you're in here

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

computer parts posted:

oh look, it's the dumb argument that came up in the yospos games ghetto

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
arguing about console peasant garbage belongs in games

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

computer parts posted:

in summary: goons are mad about video game prices, are unable to articulate why

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Blackula69 posted:

nexus mod manager

go get the SPERG mod for skyrim and long war for xcom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Blackula69 posted:

my job is really busy actually

yeah being a waiter this time of year must be p tough

• Locked thread