Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
there are solid metal gears in my rocket league car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

what is love

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

cruel and unusual punishment to :australia:

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

duckfarts posted:

feel the pain of your missing files

what if this is all part of his amputation fetish :ohdear:

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

duckfarts posted:

DVDs have holes in them

oh god so do those armless sneak boxes

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
$140 for 100/2 and 500gb a month in salty Sydney
my rocket league pings are good though and I'm starting to be less awful. why is this game so satisfying

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
sup games thread i finally started ksp its real fun welp thanks

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

thanks I finally managed to sort out my first gravity turn, proper orbit and return last night and it was really drat satisfying

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
im doing career mode so I reckon I'll "unlock" mechjeb for myself at some point but I'd really like to get to Mun and back on my own before then

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
hi games thread I see y'all just pissing on each other but KSP is still very fun I took some temps from the mun and put some satellites up and rescued some kerbs from space and next maybe I'll land on the mun

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

TOOT BOOT posted:

I think everyone's starting to get bored of now because they're realizing it's more of a typical mobile F2P game than anything that's intended to have depth. I don't think casuals are going to stick around regardless so they should be catering a bit more to the competitive crowd instead of stuffing in as many lol random elements as they can. I'd probably be willing to play it longterm if there was any indication Blizzard cares about the concerns of players like me but they dont. If the popular streamers get pissed off enough to find another game they're done

not catering to casuals is a really good way to lose all your subs so i fully support this plan

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

duTrieux. posted:

apparently if you ignore that it's supposed to be a game with plot it's actually pretty good

this is how im feeling so far about bioshock infinite but i think im almost done??

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

maniacdevnull posted:

is rebel galaxy good? it looks good

I poked around about it yesterday, if broadside 2d naval combat is your poo poo then yes but that's about it

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
finished bioshock infinite, that was a nice ending. hosed up but cool

did I end up being comstock too??

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Gus Hobbleton posted:

no, the moral of the story is you are an irredeemably evil person. no matter what you do, you either become comstock and slaughter everyone, or you become booker and slaughter everyone. the only justice is for you to die

this makes sense, cool

Cat Face Joe posted:

bioshock infinite is a bad game

gameplay wise it's weak,
juggling two weapons was dumb as hell, having to scrounge everything for cash, the entire lock pick thing was a lovely attempt at "open world" that was just backtracking a linear path, the plasmids vigors were mostly bad (I used fire and lightning the entire game), sky rails were a neat concept implemented poorly, there were about maybe 7 enemy types total?

but the story was enjoyable. it's hamfisted in a bunch of parts but there is some character development and interesting twists

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Shaggar posted:

also remember that one time you could use the electricity plasmid to open a door that wasn't on the main path and then the mechanic was never used again for any plasmid?

there's a small room you open in the graveyard with the fire plasmid by lighting torches but yeah :/

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Improbable Lobster posted:

why does bethesda keep doing console focused uis when the console versions are usually so bad

because PC players will put up with a console interface but not the other way around

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
really wish my moderators were up to date on the latest memes

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
started warframe, its fun as heck

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

kalstrams posted:

tread carefully, it's easy to burn out on

yeah luckily im dad now and about to double dad so i'd love to have the amount of time it would take to burn out on anything

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Squeezy Farm posted:

ugh please do not bring new life to this poo poo world.

it turns out the only way to make things better is to raise people who arent assholes??
but time will tell as each life lesson is learned entirely through bespoke indie video game titles

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
that sounds tedious

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Space-Pope posted:

"sit down. it's time daddy explains to you why he refers to people he doesn't like as trammy carebears"

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
i like that in their example of an immersive world you're the middleman who dies permanently for no reason in your control

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I picked up terraria again and I can't stop send help

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Kenny Logins posted:

http://yal.cc/r/terrasavr/

only way is to burn out the infection

i still haven't really played 1.3 through so i'll probably fall victim too, eventually

nah it's still fun and decent progression
just hit hard mode last night aww yiss

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I played a lot of wow when ahmwife and I were doing the long distance relationship thing, it was fun and I liked raids but I'm also a sucker for any game with skill and equipment progression

terraria continues to be my goddamn jam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

SynthOrange posted:

I like warframe because it's a game with stupid weapon modification.

It's especially glorious when there's times where you can mod a weapon to shoot out so many bullets that it crashes the game for you and everyone else in the session.

yeah it's a dumb fun shoot and slash game and out of the f2p stuff it's probably one of the least intrusive ones. hosed up that hail esata got mad that a single banner for a discounted item in your ship but I could see it being frustrated when the games only soundtrack is Freak On A Leash on repeat

• Locked thread