Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

CommieGIR posted:

I'm waiting for Fallout 4 and Dishonored 2

I think FO4 will be the only game I buy in the next year. So excited for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
might as well try

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Super Aggro Crag posted:

All the sprinkler heads for the tiles are flush mount to the tiles. I blame it on some gently caress nut architect for the school who thot it'd look cool.

It's pretty standard for sprinkler head covers to be flush mounted to the ceiling tiles

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Non turbo baja? what's the loving point?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
So I'm finally going to update the cable wiring to RG6 and add cat6 to my house--should I run it in the crawlspace or in the attic?

Anyone know of any good comprehensive websites or books for DIYing this kind of stuff? Not sure if I really want to buy bulk cable and wire all the keystone jacks myself or maybe that's my only option?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Football season is great but fantasy football fucktards who can't shuuuuuuuuut gently caress up about it really are the worst. I hear about 3 hours of it every day at work.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Nodoze posted:

Lol no it won't

Don't worry, the warranty covers repossession too, right?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

BrokenKnucklez posted:

I have taken up a month of no drinking in an effort to lose some weight. Its... Going ok

I cut back to friday, sat and sunday to save some money and hopefully cut some calories too.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

fjelltorsk posted:

Not sure if we could handle san diego weather, where we live we have 242 days of rain in a good year. couple of years ago we had 98 days of rain straight

Come to seattle then! lots of scandinavians, although we are now dwarfed by the influx of goddamned transplants and back in 99 we also had something like 95 continuous days of measurable rain.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Super Aggro Crag posted:

At a vape lounge playing Cruising World... Life good.

They have lounges dedicated to people to sucking on robot cocks?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
You guys actually pay attention to gas prices? I just remember the 2-3 places that it's cheapest at and give no fucks what the price is.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

And David Cameron likes loving dead pigs, doesnt mean it's a good idea.

But did he cum?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

ilkhan posted:

And nothing happened precisely BECAUSE of single issue voters.
I already said I dislike a lot of the rest of the GOP policy. But the left wants desperately to disarm the citizens. "It won't happen here" is the most naive thing a person can say. The first goal of EVERY dictator is to remove guns from the hands of their prey, and you don't get them back.

If the cost of avoiding the next Stalin, Mao, Hitler, or Pol Pot level purge is 2 dozen kindergartners a year than its well worth it, despite how cold-hearted that sounds.

You're a loving retard, hth

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Tusen Takk posted:

neither would i

much less something like solidworks or delmia

fuckin lol that someone actually knows what delmia is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I have only tried Coney island brand of alcoholic root beer and I really liked it. Pour over ice and serve. I should try a float next time...

• Locked thread