Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

You should, it would make me seen prescient.

Alright, done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

!tell Bored I can't believe Damwon lost to a Chovy-less GenG.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Can't believe Zep's going to force me to learn Korean, or at least how to type it into a translation service.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I have EN torrented files, you're the one who forced me to watch the Korean ones.

I'm willing to make this sacrifice to protect the legal rights of our beloved anime companies.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

This thumbnail made me think episode 4 would have a Sumire center song, guess I was wrong.

This appears to be an episode 10 thumbnail, for some reason.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Just remembered you would have missed out on this by watching in Korean

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Maybe Sunny Passion's school is closing down.

I was just thinking about whether any of the rivals actually get given a named school or just their group name even though them being ~school idols~ is the point.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Okay, not the host.

But they had a loving huge school.

Hmm, I don't remember it being named in the show but it's been a while. Same question for Saint Snow and Sunny Passion, anyway.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Where are my loving subtitles.

I appreciate them not wanting to put
'Pinch me!'
'huh?'
'I asked you to pinch me'
in the subs but pretending they don't know Chinese comes off weird when they've been subbing it every other episode.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Is Sumire posing in hopes of getting scouted even at an empty beach.

You won't survive in show business if you don't do your hair before going for a run and pose at every opportunity.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

by the way did they sub this in Korean because Crunchyroll don't sub it until the next episode for some reason

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Anything for my friend Zep

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

God I wish I remembered how to make gifs.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Wait, she wasn't a loving school president yet?

Why did everyone make me think she was?

Looking at you, Polsy and Can't and Squark and everyone else who posts here.

You know, what's weird is that in episode 2 they say she's "in the centre of" the student council, and yet at the start of episode 7 they say the student council never existed and they're only just launching it.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I can't believe the student council president who doesn't want school idols to be a thing, does not have pure and reasonable motives.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Don't you feel proud about your powers of prediction?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Why does Hazuki say to the dean, "So you knew my mom was a school idol after all..." when THEY WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL AT THE SAME loving TIME OF COURSE SHE loving KNEW. Like I might be misunderstanding here but I got the gist that while the dean was intent on never telling Hazuki about her mom un-prompted, she would have if Hazuki had asked, and that it wasn't a case of Hazuki having asked her and being lied to upon asking.

In episode 2 they get called into the office about making/not making the club and the dean says 'ah, I see what's going on, but we have to let them make the club' and Hazuki says 'But my mother -' and is interrupted with 'This has nothing to do with your mother', which in retrospect seems like a weird interaction if the intention is that Hazuki doesn't know she knows.

Why is the school idol club a general club in the first place when it does music and dance? Is it cause of Hazuki's personal bias? Was it always a general club even back then? I'm sure there are very good reasons but I'm too annoyed to consider them right now.

Well, the club members are (were) general course students, and the dean specifically says that they don't have the right to stop general course students from doing musical activities even if they're bad at it. Presumably, music course students are held to a higher standard.

I think the old school was a pure music school, so that wouldn't apply either way.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zep please, you only have 26 hours

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

You need many years of idol training to make shapes with your hands right

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I don't think people melt little blobs of butter on radishes. Or do they?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Who even told Ren not to pay attention to streaming, literally the only person in her life is her ex-maid.

Yeah, I thought that was weird. Very 'I have strict parents' line except the part where she doesn't have parents to be strict.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

This is actually pretty cute and innovative but I seriously doubt translation apps are this accurate.

Especially not from a distance and the person isn't talking directly to you. Nice of them to put subs on the phone, anyway.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

finally, my missing im@s series, which will undoubtedly be relevant to the larger franchise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Making a note to preserve this critical idol content, when I have some time. Maybe a few months from now.