Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Post about how Bill Belichick outfoxed and outmaneuvered the league for the last 15 years as his will to win overcame the neanderthal coaching habits of those around him:

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ross Angeles posted:

Mike McCoy is a coach

He must be like the San Diego weather after Norv.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

WugLyfe posted:

hahaha holy poo poo it's just a game BS.

Huh, maybe twitter is the one format where Bill Simmons is cool and good.

Probably not, but he's doing the lord's work right now.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

BB is genuinely cool as hell Tom Brady is the one I hate

Its gonna own when Brady gets old and BB soullessly tosses him aside like garbage

I will cry and be sad, but also really happy when he goes to the Texans and wins the Superbowl immediately.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Lots of bad blood between the organizations as well from Parcells leaving for the Jets poo poo after the Pats reigned him in for going after dudes like Christian Peters.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Burger Trench posted:

When Schefter talks about a player signing via his sources, do you believe him?

Well yeah, because his source is Jay Glazer who reported it 15 minutes before him.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Parmesan Basil posted:

I bet Belichick would vote for Trump too. He's that despicable.

He's a democrat who did (does?) a bunch of work with Jim Brown with prison and gang stuff.

Also, I had remembered this quote from an article, so dug it up:

quote:

Belichick distinguished himself at Wesleyan not only with his football acumen but his leadership. Friends said Belichick alone had the ability to prevent administrators from closing Chi Psi for the frat’s numerous infractions.

“Bill was the responsible conscience of the place,” Deveraux said.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Judge Berman has been posting the helpful emails he's been receiving from fans who wanted him to know about the firm balls

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Boomer Esiason said on ESPN radio today that John Harbaugh and "his buddy" Chuck Pagano are responsible for the poo poo storm coming down on Brady due to Harbaugh's "vendetta" over the formation tomfoolery in the divisional round last year lol

Speaking of, the Patriots' eligible offensive linemen plays were called "Baltimore" and "Ravens".

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

As my father would say

...Oh foldes clack?

One of the internet lawyers just figured it out.

"As my father would say: Oh balder dash"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

E: Oh, my friend is an idiot. Went and read the pieces again. They edited Reiss's analysis of the article, removing things that they edited into his submitted article after he yelled at them publicly on twitter.

Kalli fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Sep 10, 2015

• Locked thread