Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Probably gonna need a new avatar but I want to wait until at least week 4 to be sure.

God I hope I don't need to get a new one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Tiger face would be a pretty good avatar.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Could someone maybe crop this from the sides a bit and animate a pan up from the bottom freezing on the head in the image in avatar size? I need it for... reasons. Will gladly buy an avatar cert / archives or whatever for someone if they like?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Perfect. Can I get you anything?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Qwijib0 posted:

nah, enjoy

Oh cool. Thanks a lot!

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

It's going to be a long year.

Yep. I was somewhat prepared as I prefaced any comments on the season with "If our defense is even halfway decent" so yeah... not looking that way. I guess growing up rooting for them while they sucked forever has made me be at peace with it all. It's gonna be sad watching the decline in real time but also I think its alright. This is the nature of things.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Metapod posted:

I can assure you an afc south team won't win the super bowl

A finger on the monkeys paw curls as the superbowl is cancelled.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Febreeze posted:

Here are the loss cartoons I had to make, plus my predictions for week 3

http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/09/nfl-week-2-recap-drawings-predictions/

That Bucs/Saints pic is great and I hope the Saints win this week if only to see the new picture.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

MindlessHavok posted:

This is awesome, I've been looking forward to seeing this.

I caught an article at the bottom about the Bucs QB's dad wearing this:

That's pretty great.

Rapin and pillagin

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

Oh, there is a house in Philly,

They CAAAAAALL Lincoln Financial Field.

It's been the ruin of many a poor boy,

And God, I know, I'm one.

:smith: nrr

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

Made an avatar for Nipplefloss or any other Saints fan who wants it. I enjoyed it. :)

Owns.

Did we ever find out who's buying these?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

You bought yours, right?

Yeah I bought mine and then another Saints fan bought it because he liked it. I think after that its been an anonymous thing?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Febreeze posted:

Giants bitch

Pretty Apt as Manhattan disappeared for years before coming back and owning things.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Hopefully when you draw this Rob Ryan, he is unemployed.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

Febreeze is a man of his word.

This is great

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Darth Brooks posted:

A couple of guys have done the NBA brands on NFL teams thing, only this time the guys are really crapping good at Photoshop.
http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/nfl-x-nba-jersey-mashups/

The Bulls and the Brooklyn ones look pretty sweet.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Pops Mgee posted:

Hello thread, I farted out another pumpkin this year.

I made Clay.

My Girlfriend made a Ditka with a cigar.

:spooky:Happy Halloween:spooky:

These are both really cool

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

noice

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

Atlanta is about to get an MLS team and I hear we're also getting a Jimmy Johns across the street from my office.

I'm more excited about the sandwich place.

Just think about Drew Brees everytime you buy a sandwich

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

I just.... make my own sandwiches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

WHOOPS posted:

That Works.

:hfive:

• Locked thread