Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Ehud should be the GM of the phins in real life. He can buy us all dolphin poop avatars with the money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Hoping for another Bears victory just for the art. Make sure you work in Stafford's wife as well I don't know any other transformers so just do it.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

effectual posted:

What about a calzone?

I think that is crust? Do you call the top of a pot pie bread? I don't. Either way bread is delicious. Use it to power physical activity and unless you have Crones you will be fine even if it is made from bleached white flour, the worst flour.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

whypick1 posted:

Mine too.

Febreeze is really selling out now.

Is that code for being funny?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I just found out today that Jeff George opened a new Dairy Queen in Westfield IN. To bad Toaster Beef has retired. Next time I am driving through I will buy a not so tasty treat from him.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I have to hope for non racist named Native American Team to beat the racist names Native American in the superb owl.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So if the Jags actually use their cap space to hire, I don't know, a quarterback, they might do OK. Is broken first draft pick fixed now? I can't wait for the Colts to start getting owned every year so true fans like me can buy tickets for $5. Oh who am I kidding the AFC South is always going to be a poo poo show of poo poo that the Colts own with a lucky QB draft pick.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I objectively prefer Clinton to Sanders come at me bros

The best opinion you have had since converting to the Broncos.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

NC-17 posted:

Shoulda have a CRT though.

A green CRT with the horizontal desktop under it. It is why the Browns didn't use the $300k QB research they ordered, they delivered it on CD but the Browns only have 5 1/2 inch floppy drives.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Will the NFL let me order a Bobby G Tres browns uniform?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Alex Mack is the cheapest. No respect for linemen.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I remember when my parents would only let me use the cell phone after 9pm

Rates drop then you think they were made of money!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Ritz requires your pinkys to be out but give me the good old saltines to help stretch out the ketchup soup a couple extra meals.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
SoRad@prodigy.net

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
What are the squirrels doing? I would have preferred Coughlin coaching that instead BTW.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The Colts have the Pence Pony Phuckers

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Silly Burrito posted:

Can it poop a dolphin?

Can the dolphin poop be smoking a cigarette?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Fancy Free Flipper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Walrus needs a double thumbs up, would not laugh again.

• Locked thread