Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

got any sevens posted:

Here's the santa story, with special guest commentary: http://www.snopes.com/holidays/christmas/santa/philadelphia.asp

Man, I wish I could've thrown a D-Cell at Millen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Febreeze posted:

Sure :heysexy:

Nude or non nude
Tastefull or shameless

If you ever need a reference for a Lions fan sobbing in a Megatron jersey, let me know

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Everything Jon Bois does is great and I'm glad to see 17776 seems to be getting wider recognition

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
I only went to a single NASCAR race back when I was a kid, but it was a lot of fun. Simply standing next to the track as 40+ cars rush past at 170 miles an hour is a hell of a rush.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

iospace posted:

Bourdais's crash was a lot worse than Dixon's (the one I linked). Dixon's was spectacular and lucky, Bourdais's was straight into the wall and broke his pelvis.

Yeah, he was fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wf0eqXegpk

He's out for the rest of the season, but he's alive (he went on record saying 20 years ago he'd be dead).

There's a documentary called "Grand Prix: The Killer Years" and the entire thing is one big :stare:

It's a hell of a lot safer now, but back in the day auto racing used to be one of the most dangerous sports out there.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Yes but is murder a sport?

Man is the most dangerous game.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Hockles posted:

I choose to believe this instead

:nws:Obligatory Oglaf:nws:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Kalli posted:

The doctor is a Dolphin.

The joke is that his diploma is for porpoise medicine.

"Now first things first I'm going to have to examine your blowhole."

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Absolutely incredible.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Joey Freshwater posted:

drat, I wanted to go back through all my old Bucs avatars. Probably time for a new one since Dansby got sent down ☹️

Good news! There's still ways to see your old avatars, it just takes a bit of work.

VideoGames posted:

I will assist you in the only way I know:

You current avatar is stored as https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/89/48/00064117.0001.gif

You may change both the last four digits and extension to see any previous avatars you have had that have not been uploaded by an admin using the image server. For example https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/89/48/00064117.0001.jpg and so on. Name changes do mess with this, however, so if you have had any other usernames you'd need to find and older post to get the new title path.

I have done this with my own account to find previous avatars.

Unfortunately I cannot find anything under your current title path, so I am assuming you've had a name change?

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
:lol: I just noticed Brady as the GOAT

Also Fabreeze, are you going to do another Elite Money comic now that Stafford hit his payday, or are you content to let the last one serve as the finale for that particular running gag?

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

swickles posted:

Can someone gif the 50 seconds mark of this video please? Its time for a new avatar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWY3vNC_MsU

Something like this?

Edit: Slightly different cropping/quality

Acebuckeye13 fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Sep 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Febreeze posted:

lol'n so hard rn

:perfect:

• Locked thread