Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Saw this on Imgur:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm a little sad that "Eli Manning is the Magikarp of Quarterbacks" tag only has 1 entry.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

MindlessHavok posted:

This is awesome, I've been looking forward to seeing this.

I caught an article at the bottom about the Bucs QB's dad wearing this:

That's pretty great.

"32 NFL Logos as their quarterback"

Hop on it, Febreeze!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm suddenly rooting for the 49ers for a multitude of reasons.

What a strange world.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I saw this on Deadspin today and well... It deserves to be shared here:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Yo Febreeze, your poo poo just got reposted by the biggest internet dude himself:

The actual link: http://www.warpedspeed.com/the-nfl-just-got-trumped/?utm_content=inf_10_1166_2&tse_id=INF_5be683f32dcf49c6ad6fe9a461f514e5

edit: of course they rehost poo poo from Uproxx.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

I gotta ask: what in the hell kind of disagreement spawned that?

Someone got a little too edgelordy about ~political revolution~ and Mel challenged them on it.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Counterpoint: D&D can be funny, and watching goon meltdowns about politics ceases to never not be funny

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Can I repost this here because

Only U.S. President Bill Clinton has been allowed to mix different flavors of Creamery ice cream.[7] The Creamery normally does not allow mixing of flavors (i.e., having scoops of different flavors in one cone / cup). The flavors President Clinton requested were Cherry Quist and Peachy Paterno.[8] However, when Clinton returned after his tenure as the President, Creamery workers would no longer serve him mixed flavors.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Don't get me started

Still there, same name

Ogmius815 posted:

I really hope they renamed peachy Paterno instead of just discontinuing it because it is delicious.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Rhythmic Slapping Strawberry
Cover Up Crunch

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Joe Paterno knew and at best deliberately ignored it for a decade and people still try to defend him cookie dough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Well, I ate my first ban so I think it's time for a new avatar :smith:

• Locked thread