Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Go FSU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Fluffdaddy posted:

Not if our QB situation doesn't improve.

I could basically say this about the entire SEC West at this point and not be wrong.

Y'all are gonna crush Auburn.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Raku posted:

so like
how underrated was nick marshall

Weird how that system makes corners into QBs and QBs into garbage

Raku posted:

I'm still pissed they're ranked at all. Although they might turn around when they bench Johnson next week. It's obvious at this point that 1) JJ is garbage 2) Malzahn's offense relies way too much on the POP pass to work without a true mobile QB

:agreed:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

ZenVulgarity posted:

Dalvin Cook won't save us forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuD9XIwu2XA

We might be looking at another tale-of-two-halves thing with the offense. Golson is 8-18 for ~90 yards combined in the first halves of games, and the second halves he totals 25 - 33 380 5 TDs.
Our defense and our DL, particularly the bookends, have made some pretty extraordinary strides under Lawing. And Giorgio Newberry has become one of our most reliable linemen. I just wish Brutus wasn't the only safety who doesn't abandon his responsibility when the opponent does a long play-fake.

We get a couple of injured OL back kinda soon. Hopefully Minshew replaces the center or the RG

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

As generally optimistic as I am about FSU, there's a really good chance we lose to Boston College this week on Friday, 8pm

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Matt BakerVerified accountþ@MBakerTBTimes
A reader asked me: "how many negroes committed those penalties" in Florida's win the other night. I am speechless

:stare:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Marco Rubio and Clay Travis join forces to dump on Florida State
http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/marco-rubio-crushes-florida-state-091415

:(

pillsburysoldier fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Sep 15, 2015

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

wandler20 posted:

Why do you even bother with Clay Travis?

I kinda dish a good amount of snark at other teams, perhaps too much, so it seemed apropos to do something particularly grating at fsu's expense.

Anyway, here's a good article on rebuilding offensive lines
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/2015-college-football-five-step-offensive-line-rebuilding-guide/

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Hire Jon Gruden as AD.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

:unsmith:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

As the future Texas AD, I want you all to know that Co Head Coaches Bret Bielema and Will Muschamp will bring in an avant garde approach to football.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Sash! posted:

Pfff rocket science is like the easiest science. All the hard parts were taken care of by dead Russians and Germans.

You're not wrong

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Scarf posted:

I took a Natl Security Policy class in grad school at Clemson, taught by a CIA Deputy Intel Chief... the amount of scary poo poo that man knew was insane. It was basically a class in "heres how easy it would be for terrorists to lay waste to this entire city."

The terrorists trying to pull off such things though are usually on the knuckleheaded side. Attacking automated systems should be super easy, or governmental data, simply because the myriad patchwork of all the different agencies all use different, poorly constructed computer systems.

Infrastructure in this country is pretty terrible

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Crotch Bat posted:

Maybe the best team in like a decade of football, about to sent 20 guys to the draft and 6-7 in the first round under one of the best coaches of the modern era and you think a mid-major is hanging within 7 points after 3 quarters?

:cmon:

lmbo

2012 Alabama and 2013 FSU are faaar better than this ohio state team

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

When the next aftermath thread goes up someone post this there