Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

D.N. Nation posted:

Georgia stuff

Yeah our running game is insane, just like it has been for more or less the last 4 years, but somehow more so. Our passing game is strange. Sometimes there are brief flashes of competency, but it is baffling. Lambert isn't great, but does that mean that Ramsey is somehow worse or is this some dumb motivational thing to get Ramsey to step up and take control. I also don't see the use of putting him for like one series a game when he has been at least as decent as Lambert has been. Also calling tempo run play with Chubb as the back after he ran 80 yards was a dumb move. I kept thinking that I haven't said that our defense is what bailed us out of a game in a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Frinkahedron posted:

This is a spectacular photo.

Virginia Tech mashed Furman yesterday. Apparently we are now giving linemen meat tenderizers as a sort of trophy for good performance in a game. Linemen are the best football players.

Impermissible benefit, death to VA Tech. /ncaa

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

That feeling when Jacksonville State takes you to OT:

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Chubb suffered a minor ankle tweak against Vandy. Richt says he wont miss any practice this week because it might have just been rolled or something, but you know what they say :frogsiren: :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Raku posted:

I'll believe that Georgia is doomed without their starting runningback the moment the backup doesn't immediately come in and set rushing records and not before

Michel has a hip contusion and Marshall has the yips about running and taking a hit. It's all up to the great white hope, Brendan Douglas.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Scarf posted:

Oh man, this right here...

Yeah this is really perfect. I like this series and ESPN is trash but these are pretty cool.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Another college football truth: even when things are good, every season is truly the worst season.

Also that Clemson hit looks super nasty, gat dang y'all

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

News: Chubb practiced at full speed on Monday, ankle was just a minor sprain and he is good to go barring anything popping up this week.

Views: :getin:

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Highschool, but I think postworthy:

A Texas highschool grounds keeping team accidentally put weed killer instead of fertilizer on their field and the results are pretty great.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

News: Sister of one of the UGA assistant coaches was found shot dead in her home.

Views: :smith:

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I hope this brings untold ruin to the Rutgers program for I am an enemy of Rutgers Athletics.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Henchman of Santa posted:

Tyler Wilson making academic all-conference with like a 2.8 in Sports Management is the most SEC thing I've ever seen.

Georgia_tech_student_3.8gpa_rocket_science_major.jpg is a great picture that I wish I had saved

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Since Hawaii didn't step up to the plate and VA Tech rip'd their starting QB, who would be the lost embarrassing loss for PSU from here on out?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Sash! posted:

I'd probably drive to State College to personally burn down something if there was a loss to Army.

I was phone posting and meant OSU. Who can be most embarrassing to OSU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

effectual posted:

Too bad Louie couldn't pull the upset, but I got nothin against Clemson and Louie does have that shithead coach so win-win.

Yeah but Louisville sucking means that it wasn't an actual quality win for Auburn and could help them slide so I'm fine with Clemson winning.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

D.N. Nation posted:

After a cupcake, Louisville goes to NC State and FSU. There's a chance they start the season 1-5, at which point I'm dead certain Petrino and Grantham will come to blows on the sidelines during a game, and it will be glorious.

Anything that contributes to Grantham never coaching football ever again is cool with me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

RumbleFish posted:

So after spending a couple days in the hospital to help clear up a hip infection from a deep bruise, Connor Mitch has been readmitted for a blood transfusion. :stare: I hope he's okay, Jesus Christ.

:stare:

Owns bones IMHO. I'll take a wacky helmet any day

• Locked thread