Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

DatonKallandor posted:

2000 credits a match is fantastic money? It barely covers your gas mileage in most ships.

From an RP aspect, yeah, you as a scrub pilot started out with 5000 credits. Of course, you can get paid as much for transporting blacknet trade data for 'some folk' so it is all relative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Siets posted:

Requoting this nugget from our fellow illustrious froglord since it is full of helpful info and what I plan to try tonight. (Goodbye PowerPlay forever. I never loved you anyway... :colbert:)

A few questions:

How do you handle the pirate NPCs that will inevitably harass you?

Do you have to do this in a RES or can you just crash anywhere into a pristine ring and go to work?

Does a higher difficulty RES equate to better yields?

I outfitted a mining Clipper so I generally have no problems. An Asp can also pull this off nicely. Smaller miners can just run straight up and out of the ring - no need to be a hero. Conversely, hire a Frog to fly with you and watch your back. Wing up!

You can crash anywhere in a ring but pay attention to the system map and check if the world has multiple wings. They are listed from inside out.

Regardless where you mine, pirates and or security might show up anyway. RES zones may or may not have sweeter yields but a pristine metallic ring like Frey 4 already has impressive rocks especially when prospected first.

You don't ever have to jump out of the area to "reset" an area. I usually fly towards the planet and constantly get good results. Don't feel obligated to mine anything just because you prospected it either, always priority valuable metals and minerals

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Shine posted:

I tried the new mining today and it is super chill and a nice break from combat. I'll bet mining is going to look amazing in VR, with the asteroids everywhere and your collectors zipping around and returning to you.

Sold for $1.2M on the commodity market (there were no mining missions available and I'm too lazy to reroll). Not as fast as Vulture RES murder time, but it was fun!

I went cheap with it, so my refinery only had 4 spaces. It wasn't bad as long as I stayed on top of venting junk resources, but I'll definitely grab one with ~7 bins at some point. Thanks to all who've posted mining guides!

My sample size is a whopping "one," but I crashed into a random section of ring and I was the only ship around. I doubt NPC pirates fly into random areas like that. Dunno about the RES yields, but I had no problem finding rocks with PPPGO in my random ring area. About every other one I prospected had at least one PPPGO and several had 2-3. If there if a difference, then I doubt it's worth to have pirates swarming around and disrupting your chill-mode space mining.

As someone who's never done any scanning of anything, would you mind explaining what the benefit of surveying is? I didn't bother with the scanners, so instead of a 5D I got two smaller limpet controllers, which still gave me 3 at once and let me slap another 32T onto that 5 slot, but I can work scanners into them if there's some nice benefit I'm missing.

I have other people telling me it boosts the yield of the prospected rock multiple times. I believe it, i usually stop half way and let my collectors catch up.

They are a steady drain on your limpets which is why i recommend hauling a little more than half your cargo space as blank limpets.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Shine posted:

To clarify, are you talking about discovery and surface scanners? That's what I was asking about, since Zaardvark has those on his mining Asp. If you are talking about prospectors then yeah, I have those already :).

Nope i was talking prospectors

Having scanners lets you discover new planetary rings, but everything outside of civ space tends to be "pristine" anyway

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Team mining is extremely my kind of jam. We can become very very space rich and even use the rare ores to power game influence missions!

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

RubberJohnny posted:

You're the only one blowing a gasket here to someone not reacting with a :jawdrop: emote.

Super weird how defensive this thread gets around criticism.

Are you seriously loving kidding me.

The thread that produced the :frontear: emote. This is the same thread getting "super weird defensive". Did you post at all during powerplay or?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Shine posted:

The arbitrary "this thread is [blah blah blah]" thing is a bit people do to look like super cool guys who are above the Forum Hivemind.

But its not super cool at all!!

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Dante80 posted:

There is going to be an instance hop I think, from SuperCruise to "approach" or "orbit mode".

A transition more between atmospheric flight and non-atmospheric flight, gravity, etc.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

peter gabriel posted:

Hey spacebros, how's it going?

Better now that you are here :unsmith:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

peter gabriel posted:

Yeah I am a let down, not played any games at all so it's not ED or you guys :)

I plugged my Rift and HOTAS in but Win 10 said no, not tried to play since I updated. I think I have it figured out though!

It is okay here I drew you as a pilot cat:

I was going for a Chii's Sweet Home look and ended up with an onion-head induced thousand yard stare :catdrugs:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

3 posted:

Turrets will automatically fire as soon as you press the fire key, that's working as intended. If you want to toggle them on and off at will, set up multiple firing groups and switch between them; the turrets will only fire if they're part of the currently selected firing group.

EDIT: You really want to use turrets only for massive boats that take an eternity to turn, like an Anaconda or a Type-9. Otherwise, the drop in firepower is way too much of a tradeoff for improved fire radius. A Vulture, for example, has no need for turreted weapons whatsoever.

Well, there was that time back when you could ride on top of a capital ship and just set fire at will and then go make a sandwich or something.

Good times.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

hakimashou posted:

Is there any trick to finding a pristine/metallic ring planet.

I found the name of one from a google search but its hundreds of LY away and it sometimes takes a whole minute to jump from one place to another because of some lag poo poo.

I want to like mining :/

Head to Frey, fourth planet. Stay at Frey, 4th planet

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

He's not kidding. I regularly make use of my Vultures op shields and boost into other ships to finish them off. Try it, master it, you will feel like a kung fu master

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Diamondback Scouts are pretty zippy, have the same loadout as a Cobra or Viper (but excellent hardpoint placement), and even loaded down have extremely good jump ranges, making it ideal long distance events.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I'm just surprised that dual energy weapons is usable against the bigger guys.

My last smuggling mission was "200k for a single jump? Hell yeh!" and then I find out the place is 300k LS away. Fell asleep in supercruise, woke up a few hours later going over 2000c and I think half a lightyear past my target. I don't remember how far because it was 4AM and I just ALT-F4'd out. Is my ship going to be lost to the void?

C3 Pulse Lasers on a properly fitted Vulture can fire just about forever with 4 pips to WEP. What you lack in each individual hit is made up for in a steady stream of damage :getin:

The Vulture is already pretty nimble, and doesn't gain too much from having anything in ENG, which also is plus. You can run 3 in SYS and WEP all the time, but better to learn how to switch between the two on the fly, of course.

As for your ship, we probably can get to you? How much fuel do you have left to actually run the ship's basic needs? If you have enough to make a short up to a nearby star you should be fine. No matter how far out you are when you jump out, you'll always jump back to the largest/densest body in a system.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
That livestream the planet generation guys did was cool as gently caress.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

So basically Bump & Jump: In Space.

Or Spy Hunter: In Space :buddy:

Requesting motherfuckin' oil slick option on SRV

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

radintorov posted:

We had a discussion in IRC yesterday and the consensus is that Chaff doesn't really help all that much. :v:

Silent running is a bit more helpful yes. Heat sinks while silent running, too. Sensors rely on heat to make thinks like lock-ons and scans work

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

frank.club posted:

Why are you paying the fines at all

lol if you pay fines, i just let them accrue and see how high it can get.

Oh, and just don't blow up after being docked in a station that fined you. Civ-Space is big enough that racking up a bounty doesn't matter

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Astroniomix posted:

This whole sothis run thing really demonstrates how terrible the procedural mission event things are.

It's fairly clever as long as you run missions between civilized systems but the Sothis run kinda pushed aside the smoke and mirrors.

Still was pretty fun having a tranquil trip to Sothis and have it feel like Wacky Races all the way back.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Astroniomix posted:

Actually having the same NPC interdict you repeatedly after you've already killed him twice is annoying, and a thing that happens even in short range missions.

And in the Sothis run case, offered me 222 credits for my 1,200,000 biowaste caper.

"Clever" doesn't necessarily mean "good"

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I was thinking of submitting this as a news article to GalNet:

Date/Time: Current Event
Title: Pilot Advisory: Infestation Hazard at Skvortsov Orbital, 63 G. Capricorni
Description: Pilots flying in and out of Skvortsov Orbital are advised to scan their cargo holds and life support systems for an invasive species of translucent amphibian. While no planet of origin has been established, locals have begun calling the creatures “ledzhaba”. They range in length from a few millimeters as limbless larvae to several centimeters as quadrupedal adults. Ledzhaba are characterized by translucent bodies and a distinct odor produced by the thick, sticky slime covering their skin. Adults seeking a mate (they do so constantly) produce an unpleasant croaking sound capable of reverberating through deck plating. They are attracted to sewage and are most commonly found in water treatment systems. Although they pose no direct threat to humans there have been examples of colonies of ledzhaba clogging up inlet filters. Left unchecked this can lead to backflows or costly repairs. Standard sanitary backflush and decontamination procedures are recommended.
Commander Name: Beer4TheBeerGod

"Ledzhaba" is a lovely Russian translation of "ice toad". If they like it long term I was thinking of producing new articles that make the infestation worse and worse.

This is a good idea

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Shine posted:

If you're super new in a Sidewinder, do something fun instead of Sothis.

Like CQC. EArn money while getting blown up! :V

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

SynthOrange posted:

Supercruise autopilot.

I'd trade if there wasnt one type of trade run that blows everything else out of the water or if others were even remotely profitable.

I'd enjoy combat more if there were more than 1 type of viable gun.

I'd enjoy exploration more if supercruise wasnt dumb as hell.

I'd mine butHAHAHA NO MINING IS BORING AS gently caress.

I can see there could be a good game under there it's just buried under junk and poo poo.

Can I send you into other player groups as a plant?

KEEP YOU ON YOUR loving TOES THEN, WOULDN'T IT

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

frank.club posted:

Oh poo poo people not in their 40's are enjoying the game gently caress!

Hows the view from a type nine and can we cram it full of condors come horizons time

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

SynthOrange posted:

Ah, the lovely lazy nerf. I'll take it as a sign that I should uninstall this game.

Just let go, no one is going to blame you for it, but your negativity is really starting to annoy me.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Alehkhs posted:

They've said that for right now it's a "fade to black" similar to when you change ships at a station. More when SpaceLegs arrives.

Yup - they're were even messing around with this back in the very early stages (@ 06:03, if BBCode doesn't work):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6WmsnwNq98&t=363s

The Adder has a cup holder with a cup in it to the right of your chair, and it has a top on it that looks what a futuristic zero-g mug might look like

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Lima posted:

They also fixed mining. Of course, by fixing they reverted the refinery back to requirering manual control and now sometimes ores won't go into bins even though they're empty :frogbon:

At least no where as bad as it used to be but yeah they done hosed it up because we tasted the forbidden fruit. Still has that annoying "prospector failed but not really" bug if you launch one with your cargo scoop open ie 98% of the time

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

TomR posted:

I thought it was saying "prospector failed" because the last one you used blew up because you launched a new one. It was still annoying though.

Oh yeah, i didn't think of that :v:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Sekenr posted:

Well, that was interesting. Did I get it right that they are not planning several different models of land cars?

Just the scarab at launch, but they are planning more model srvs suited to special roles, just like ships.

The collision model on the dev build was either turned off or wonky, and no matter how many times they answered "it's a dev build, we're just showing the basics of driving and doing loving somersaults and barrel rolls in a space car today" people still panicked and thought the finished version would have no collision.

You can dismiss and summon your ship at will, it fucks off to the sky. No word if its persistent or not while there.

Buggys have shields, they were disabled for the demo to show falling down too far and fast can damage you.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

frank.club posted:

Shut your goddamn mouth they can't pull me back in. Nothing can top the DFS Too Big to Uninstall
I know that the combatconda is a trick

That is a cool name guess i will make it an official Diamond Frog fleet-ship better get that poo poo tricked out son :jiggled:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Can confirm everything in this post.

Same. I had to gut my clipper to give myself a proper rebuy buffer for my new Python but I am going to hang on to it for keeps.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
As a nice touch, the devs mentioned SRVs will have shields that will protect from weapon fire, but not collision damage. This is because if the shields extended around the wheels, the entire SRV would seem to float off the ground, wheels spinning uselessly :v:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Met posted:

Harvestport a few hours ago in my stealthy ship.

:ssh:

2 scoopy

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
gently caress it, throttle to full.

Full Burn.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Turtle Dad 420 posted:

Yeah, contact support. This weekend while trying to relearn the game, I blew up my Clipper and couldn't pay the bill so I effectively went back to square one. A goon suggested telling them what happened, so I did. I got a response within 24 hours, and they reimbursed me in credits for everything I lost.

It took some time moving around getting the ship and parts back together but I'm back to where I was no worse for wear.

Frontier is a lot of things but they are all-around good folk :unsmith:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

AndroidHub posted:

Cobra MK4 does, but that's coming with horizons, which I guess isn't going to be the same update as 1.5 like they said? I don't know anymore, I think they just keep changing their minds.

Dropping an update and a gated expansion at once would be a nightmare, also gives us something to play with until Horizons

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Dante80 posted:

Who cares really? Both should be out by the end of the year (unless FDEV miss their timeline), and Beta for 1.5 starts next week. It can also be assumed that Horizons and 1.5 are different branches (one is bringing 9mo work on planets in, the other is based on the 1.1, 1.2 etc branch). In that case, starting the 1.5 beta first would make sense (if its to be the foundation of the base game, where Horizons plugs in for those that bought it).

In other news, here is the DB Q&A.

• Beta will come in two stages: 1.5 launches on week commencing Nov 9th, and Horizons 2.0 on Nov 24th
  • Want to do NPC Wingmates & Crew. Planned, but no timescale.
  • Schematic map for use on planets coming soon
  • Rings will cast shadows on planet's surface, but no timescale.
  • Orrery map still planned, but no timescale. Will be at back end of Season 2 if it makes it in.
  • Player groups functionality in game. 'Yes, but...' recognising player groups as sub-factions is the start, but it won't be exactly like other game's mechanics.
  • Loot/Crafting: Simple bits will be in 2.0
  • Tier 2 persistent NPCs: Won't be in the sense that you can kill off all NPCs in galaxy, but small additions will come sequentially. No timeframe.
  • Played it on Vive today. 'It's awesome'. Buggies didn't make him feel sick. Getting excessively tumbled did make another player who was more prone to motion sickness feel that way.
  • Shark-tooth skin for the Python? Would love it, and they're looking into it, but no promises.
  • Asp scout? Not military version, another variant. More like the Asp out of Frontier. Slightly more budget.
  • When will we see significant updates to the base game? DB counters that piracy forms & bounty hunting, and new professions (mining) are significant improvements. 'It's getting better by degrees'. EDIT - Says they want to improve the use of Wings in bounty hunting and piracy, and that the story reasons for pursuing such professions will improve through Season 2.
  • Turret with Hotas? You can configure as you like. Hat button etc.
  • Plans to expand astronomical phenomenon? Accretion discs etc? Would love to do it. On the list. Comets are in the simulation, but getting them to look good and interact well with gameplay still need to be got right. You will be able to see medium-sized 'potato' asteroids even if you don't have Horizons.
  • Is Elite an MMORPG? By almost all measures, but suggests quality / connection limits means it can still improve over time.
  • Do you consider support for Force Feedback Joysticks or Wheels? Actually that would be a really good thing to do. Yes we should do it.
  • Did he ever imagine in '84 Elite could look like this? Imagine yes :). Talks about under-promise, over-deliver in terms of creating impressive modern content.
  • Vid of buggy driving into settlement with Corvette nearby :)
  • How settlements work with single-player? Use deep ravines to approach 'under the guns' etc. The big guns don't decline etc. Only have to deal with the lighter skimmers. Could take out a generator, and both the lights and the big guns go down. Then call your ship in (if you've got all the generators). There are lots of bases, and they're varied.
  • NICE! SRV being lowered out of a Cobra, internal view as you exit. Animation looks good. Drives to large base. Hexagonal heat radiators.
  • Plans to reduce current transition phases? Yes, and they're constantly being worked on. (Some regions, and some connections, have excessive transitions now, and they're working on them)
  • Character creator will be used for NPCS? Yes, and planned. But not straight away.
  • Keelback? Lakon ship. You'll see in a week. Based on Type 6, but better, with more weaponry.
  • How are the DDF 'near God-like powers' re background sim coming? Straight apology on slow progress. At some point there will be something to address that, but not for now.
  • Buggy too jerky in streams? Some were filmed with TrackIR, which can be less pleasurable for viewer than player, maybe the cause of concern.
  • High end FerDeLance? Not sure where this rumour came from. Not ready to talk about that yet.
  • Thargoids? Well.... He was impressed by Cmdr who decoded the signals. There's more exciting stuff to come.
  • Will capital ships be improved to be more fun to play with/against? Yes, there's more to come.
  • Asteroid stations? You can sort of see the first vestiges them in CQC. They will come. Don't have a timeframe. Hopefully back-end of Season 2.
  • More CGs to expand the human bubble? Yes, he thinks they're wonderful. Absolutely yes.
  • Are you going to play SC? Yes, looking forward to playing it.
  • Can you conquer planetary bases? Can attack, but can't have your own one. Not yet anyway.
  • NPCs in Horizons? NPCs driving skimmers already. NPCs driving buggies [?] unlikely in Season 2. Planetary ships, yes.
  • Game API? Looking at, in pipeline.
  • Transfer creds after certain rank? Suggest the cargo transfer, so not seen as a priority. Has air of exploit if done on large scale. (Says big cheaters are being banned).
  • Expand 32 player cap? Could, but experience would suffer. Continually reviewing.
  • Jettison all cargo? Why?? You don't have to do it ;). Makes your ship lighter. And it's a surprise.
  • Passengers? Planned, but can't remember exact timescale.
  • Cutter / Corvette? Both slightly bigger/longer than Anaconda, and have bigger hardpoints. And fit through the slot.
  • What will you see 20k from Sol? You will see more exotic things, there will be things to find, but doesn't want to spoil
  • [Missed question] - Looking at how Horizons and non-Horizons Wings perform missions together.
  • Planetary approach suite fits in every ship. SRV takes up 4t of cargo space. Doesn't take up compartment.
  • Multi-sourced lighting? On the list. Might only come in High and Ultra settings. No promises.
  • Will we see Cmdr faces through visors etc / when communicating? Yes face normally clear because ship pressurised.
  • More difference between stations? It's coming, not sure when. Probably not in 2.0
  • Vessels over Season 2? First variants will be similar to the SRV, then more down the line. Handle differently and do different things.
  • Ship naming? (Did we promised that? :)). He wants it. Says we will do it. I'll talk to the team tomorrow.
  • Systems visited bookmarks? Doesn't know.
  • Models or kits coming? Models yes, not kits that he knows of.
  • Publishing the lore? Wants to. And bringing story more to fore.
  • Large cities? Ever bigger settlements coming. Big cities not in 2.0, but will come over the Season.
  • SRV inside stations? Currently no, and probably not. Will look if worth doing.
  • Is orbital cruise and instanced area? At the moment pretty seamless. Isn't sure on details on where the transition is. There is instancing on the surface.
  • They have rough ship layouts, but no walking etc in Season 2
  • Are there -edit- non-shark Thargoid species?[??] YES! [What? Who the hell asked that question? :D]
  • [Mumbled] If you're in a wing should be able to share exploration data. Will look into it.
  • More CQC maps in 1.5, then more after.
  • Supercruise bug? He will ask after this stream.

Dante80 confirmed for own. Very good write up!

He also mentioned that usually your commander doesn't wear a full head helm inside your ship, and that when your cabin depressurizes it's an emergency visor that pops out of your flight suit's collar, like an airbag.

That much is already in the game, you can see the edges of the visor when you lose life support for any reason. It also apparently has a simple HUD of its own, if only to ominously tick down your remaining air supply.

Also he mentioned one of the main things they are keeping in mind as they revamp piracy is it will also completely change up how one experiences getting pirated which was an interesting comment.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Libluini posted:

They did it again: Instead of just saying what the new ships can do, we have to wait until the beta starts and players find out the hard way. This secrecy bullshit is one of the few really irritating things about :frontear:

Believe it or not, I find it endearing. I wanna know what a Cobra Mk IV does in the worst loving way, because I would sell everything and just poo poo around and have adventures on all the worlds, forever.

LCL-Dead posted:

Motherfucker. God damned crybabies.

Not often the main course regenerates and comes back for seconds :getin:

I'm about to point blank say what we've been doing to some player factions influences using the 'exploit' of killing their police ships. I will be as nice but blunt as possible.

That said, I'm all for re-balancing the BGS instead of, say, not addressing the problem at all for a month or two. If I understand the 'nerf' correctly, it makes a system of say, nine loving billion harder to swing, which what was originally intended anyway! (also makes us flipping loser systems a lot easier, and we are surrounded by loser systems)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Doctor Soup posted:

It is my deepest shame.

I salvaged a wreckage the other day and it counted as stolen. What even is this game.

Simple - there are salvage missions now. Accepting the contract grants you a temporary permit to salvage things at a wreck. In other words, legal salvage.

Once you turn it in, you need to take another mission to get a new permit.

The reasoning behind this does make actual sense - a wreck still belongs to its owner, and that owner is usually a pilot of the Pilot's Federation (the one all of us belong to). The PF seems to defer to local jurisdiction to stuff dumped or wrecked in a system (that is, it is up to the locals how and when it can be recovered) but the electric trackersor magic space pixies or whatever still flag the pilot or the pilot's employer as the owner. That is, it's not your property to just take. Maritime law still applies in the 34th century.

In simple real life terms, it's the difference of this:

quote:

Contract salvage
In contract salvage the owner of the property and salvor enter into a salvage contract prior to the commencement of salvage operations and the amount that the salvor is paid is determined by the contract. This can be a fixed amount, based on a "time and materials" basis, or any other terms that both parties agree to. The contract may also state that payment is only due if the salvage operation is successful (a.k.a. "No Cure, No Pay"),[6] or that payment is due even if the operation is not successful. By far the commonest single form of salvage contract internationally is Lloyd's Standard Form of Salvage Agreement (2011), and English law arbitration agreement administered by the Council of Lloyd's, London.[7]

versus this:

quote:

Plunder[edit]
When certain vessels are lost in an unknown area, a potential salvor might discover and plunder the wreck without knowledge of the wreck's owner. Salvaging a foreign navy's vessel is against international law.[8]

When you "abandon" cargo as opposed to "jettisoning" it, you are most likely clearing the electronic trackers on each ton of cargo canister and removing ownership. Then it legally can be picked up by anyone.
:goonsay:

Edit: proclick

DarthBlingBling posted:

I made a pro video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFuyn8_qrUE

NPCs being silly

Also you can watch it in full screen and pretend you're an ace pilot like me :)

Literally Kermit fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Nov 5, 2015

• Locked thread