Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

HitTheTargets posted:

All Superman has to do is fly into the stratosphere and heat vision Goku to death from miles away. And don't give me that tired "Goku can beat anyone with enough PREP TIME" crap. Goku had all the preparation in the world the first time they fought, Kryptonite ring and all, and it was still a draw at best.
I don't know how well this would work, since Goku has instantaneous movement, and has been shown to easily travel through space with his technique. He's not an easy target who is standing around, waiting to be struck by heat vision. Goku can also sense ki from vast distances, which would give him a way to track Superman's movements, even if he decides to put miles between them. Plus, didn't Goku fight Beerus right near the Stratosphere? If he can survive that far from earth, I don't see what would stop him from counter-attacking with a Kamehameha.

Let's just call this one a draw. Why would they be fighting, anyway? Vegeta seems like a much more likely opponent.

Jedah fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Apr 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I like that Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks can't even bother a base level Vegeta anymore
Agreed, that seemed silly, especially when we saw a fully powered-up Goku get sniped by one of Freeza's minions with a common laser gun. Based off of the last episode, that laser beam shouldn't have done anything, except bounce off of Goku and make everybody laugh.

I think there's no rhyme or reason to any of it. Really, it's just whatever is convenient to the story at the time.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

ImpAtom posted:

The reason the gun hurt Goku is because Goku let his guard down and DBZ invincibility relies on focusing on protecting yourself with your ki. This is a stated plot point and how it's always functioned.
Did you see the Vegeta-clone "focus" on protecting himself in any way, shape, or form? Because it looked like he just stood completely still while SSJ3 Gotenks pounded on him. But wait, he didn't "let his guard down" because he was "focused." Oh, okay.

SSJ3 Gotenks, the same guy who could pierce through dimensions with his full power, and who nearly annihilated Super Buu, a being that could easily destroy entire worlds. It's just shoddy writing for a filler episode, it's that simple. DBGT did it all the time.

Jedah fucked around with this message at 17:48 on May 30, 2016

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

ImpAtom posted:

No it isn't. It's how it functions throughout the series. They even make a joke about it in the Cell saga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TM7XMr1WNI
The clip you just linked was from another filler episode, so I would hesitate to call that canon.

And as far as "ki barriers" go, the best example I can think of was when we saw Vegetto create a literal "barrier" around himself, in order to avoid getting absorbed by Super Buu. But that was an ability that he had to "activate," and we saw the barrier form around him. If a character used a technique like that, I'd never argue with them getting temporary invincibility. At least there's some kind of "tell" that the character is different.

However, that was not what happened in the last episode of Super. It was just Vegeta face-tanking attacks from one of the strongest characters in the series with no defense whatsoever.

Jedah fucked around with this message at 18:20 on May 30, 2016

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

ImpAtom posted:

Are you seriously pretending like "angry character punches someone, they smirk and we see it did no damage" isn't a common goddamn thing in the series?
Sure, and that has happened countless times throughout the series. One classic example was Mr. Satan "beating" on Perfect Cell, while he ignored it. However, the power gap between Mr. Satan and Perfect Cell was enormous. Cell had his power level in the millions, while Mr. Satan was just a regular human. To reduce SSJ3 Gotenks down to Mr. Satan's level makes no sense, and I have no idea why you are still making this dumb argument.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Caros posted:

Neither Goten nor Trunks have engaged in any significant training since the Buu Saga, meaning they have probably backslid since then in terms of power.
If you were right and that was the case, why wouldn't they both be like Gohan, who can barely muster up anything beyond his basic SSJ form? Instead, Goten and Trunks easily went SSJ3, which used to put their power level in a league of monsters like Super Buu. SSJ3 was a form that Vegeta never obtained in DBZ, because it was so difficult to achieve. It should have some kind of significance.

My original point was this was a lazy filler episode where they didn't bother to think about consistency within the series, which was something DBGT was guilty of. It was probably cheaper to have Vegeta stand there and face-tank attacks rather than animate him going through perfectly-timed dodges and parries.

Also, Beerus showing up and beating everybody senseless is a different story altogether. There's no comparison, even if Vegeta has been training under him. Beerus is a God, so there are almost no rules or boundaries for what his character can do. Are you guys seriously comparing Vegeta to Beerus? That seems a bit outrageous.

Rutibex posted:

I think people are having issue because it doesn't look like copy Vegita is even using God Ki, he doesn't have a blue aura. SSj3 isn't supposed to be a chump form, its supposed to multiply someones power by like 400X and SSJ Blue is stronger than that. So if Vegita in his base power is able to kick SSj3 rear end just like Beerus, it means he has become like 4000x stronger compared to his strength in the Buu saga.

Right, there was no aura or any "tell" that the Vegeta-clone was using SSJ Blue, or anything else.

Also, why was base-level Cabba able to make Vegeta fight seriously, but suddenly, SSJ3 Gotenks is a total pushover? No matter how you rationalize it with ideas like "ki barriers," that just doesn't make sense. Cabba was excited just to achieve the first level of SSJ. SSJ3 Gotenks should be many, many times stronger than Cabba, even if he's some kind of genius fighter.

Jedah fucked around with this message at 20:54 on May 30, 2016

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

ImpAtom posted:

Because Cabba is actually really loving strong? He's strong enough that without Super Saiyan he is one of the strongest fighters in his entire universe. Just because he didn't know SSJ doesn't mean he's weaker than pre-SSJ Goku.
Are you suggesting base-level Cabba is stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks? That's what it sounds like. And to say that Cabba is "one of the strongest fighters in the universe" doesn't mean much. You could have made that claim about the Ginyu force back during the Freeza saga.

Exercu posted:

Goku too can "block" a beam with his face if he's prepared for it.
There are some distinct differences here, though.

First, we can see the SSJ aura/hair on Goku, which could imply a "ki barrier" that people keep talking about, or we can just call it "bracing for the attack." Second, look at his body language. The beam strikes him and does have a "knock back" type of effect, but we see him correcting his posture. We also see a physical mark where the beam damage was caused. In this instance, Goku is trying to be intimidating to Freeza, so he ignores the fact that he just took actual damage to his face. As far as I'm concerned, this was an example of face-tanking done right.

Rutibex posted:

This whole Goo Arc has the feeling of Garlic Jr or the Fake Namick. I wouldn't take anything that happens as serious, they are just stalling for time to trying and figure out a good plot.

Exactly, at the end of the day, this was a filler episode. Like I've said before, it probably came down to the fact that they were too lazy or cheap to animate a fancy looking dodging montage where Purple-Vegeta dances around Gotenks.

Jedah fucked around with this message at 14:53 on May 31, 2016

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Covok posted:

Saitama vs Goku. Who'd win?
Goku would punch him in the face (as hard as he could) and nothing would happen. Goku would obviously become hungry, so they'd decide to get ramen noodles together and chill out. Later, Trunks and Goten would spend all night beating Saitama at video games. King would show up at some point, and Mr. Satan would try to persuade him to be the cover of his magazine, Satan Weekly.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Zzulu posted:

What are you, some kind of ki expert
Dragon Ballz megathread: What are you, some kind of ki expert

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

tbp posted:

u guys know toriyama does not think aobut this poo poo like one bit right

That's how we ended up with Dragonball GT, yes. But this time around, I think he's more invested in making sure Dragonball Super is good. Future Trunks is good and Black Goku is good. That's all that really matters, isn't it?

We're getting hung up on the dynamics of a Time Machine, but we're completely accepting of the fact that the main DB cast just casually hangs out with supremely powerful Gods who could erase the Earth in a single moment, and that Goku can instantaneously travel through the entire span of the universe because he met some cool dudes once on an alien planet.

I mean, the whole premise of the show is that a dragon can be summoned by some magical balls and can grant wishes. None of it makes any sense, but it's good.

As a side note, why isn't Gohan helping Bulma with the Time Machine? I thought he was supposed to be scholarly and intelligent. What the hell is he studying, anyway? He should present a thesis about how Super Saiyan energy can be used to power a large-scale city for 20 years. Think of the application.

Jedah fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jul 11, 2016

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

StrifeHira posted:

According to Online, it's kind of what he ends up doing. Writing a book on Ki control that revolutionizes the world.
Ah, I had no idea. That's pretty awesome.

Dias posted:

I mean, Gohan is a college researcher from a dumb-as-bricks family, Bulma is a literal super-genius, daughter to another literal super-genius. Just because the guy likes books it doesn't mean he's qualified to help building a literal TIME MACHINE.
OK, you may have a solid point here. Gohan can become the first Super Saiyan energy mogul instead. Once he has Mr. Satan's endorsement, the billions will come rolling in. Then Goku can switch his profession from cabbage farmer to human battery. Chi-chi won't mind, as long as he's bringing home the dough. Plus, Goku can think of it as "training."

Kild posted:

he's writing the ki version of the kamastura called kame sutra.
I loved everything about this reply.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Pyroi posted:

Well of course she can beat Yamcha, she could probably beat Chaotzu too.

Yeah, but why would you want to beat up Chaotzu? That's like picking a fight with the elderly or the infirm. It's an awfully low bar to set for herself. Bulma is an ambitious person.

She could visit the home planet of the Metalmen and figure how to to replicate their ultra-resilient armor. Magetta managed to tank attacks by a pissed off Vegeta, which was pretty impressive. If Bulma could somehow combine her gravity chamber technology with the durable Metalman armor, it's possible she could negate some of the extreme weight, and gain back some mobility. Magetta weighed like 1,000 tons, so he couldn't fly. But, on the other hand, he was one of the most indestructible beings we've seen so far. Bulma could basically create a super-powered Ironman suit for herself.

I'd suggest stealing Dr. Gero's tech, but all his creations have been defeated.

Huh. I never really considered it before, but an Evil Bulma would pose a real problem for the Dragonball cast. Especially if Vegeta became her personal henchman.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Shards of Fate posted:

That's exactly what happened in GT

Well, Vegeta and Bulma were possessed by Baby at the time, but yeah, you're right.

I just like the idea of an Bulma destroying everything and tanking damage in a Magetta-inspired Ironman suit. She could even bribe the Gods with delicious Earth food in order to avoid their intervention.
Send Vegeta off to deal with Goku, and she can handle the rest of the cast with relative ease. Goku and friends would be doomed.

But Bulma is a pretty nice person so that'll never happen.

Jedah fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jul 12, 2016

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

New Leaf posted:

Trunks was just acting so awkward the whole time.. It was weird. I kinda felt bad for Gohan, he was doing his best and Trunks barely responded to anything.
That's probably because we're used to happy-go-lucky kid Trunks playing and having fun. Future Trunks comes from a horrible, post-apocalyptic world, he doesn't get to enjoy that kind of freedom. He's awkward because he hasn't had a normal life whatsoever. I mean, Future Trunks saw his master and friend, Gohan, laying dead in a puddle.

Then, more recently, Future Trunks watched his Mom and girlfriend (to his knowledge) die in front of him, and he couldn't do anything to prevent it. He's basically lost everything he cares about, so it makes sense that he has PTSD. Given his circumstances, It would be very bizarre if the writers didn't depict Future Trunks as being very conflicted and filled with grief.

Personally, I loved all the scenes where Future Trunks met scholar Gohan and his family. Definitely some of the best stuff to come out of Super so far.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

New Leaf posted:

I get not wanting to hurt the kid, but Trunks should have been able to contain her from breaking all that poo poo. I think a scene of him super-speeding over to catch things as she's knocking them over and ending up with an arm-load of trophies and picture frames and such would have had the same effect.
I thought Future Trunks and Pan had a great introduction. But then again, I love Dragonball's crazy family antics.

And I don't think anybody is going to put a leash on Pan, since she's probably destined to become the fighter that Gohan was supposed to be. She was quite powerful at the end of DBZ, at least.

Jedah fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jul 19, 2016

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Blaze Dragon posted:

I was searching for stuff to get my girlfriend for our anniversary and I checked Dragon Ball figures.
Who cares about the alternate spelling, you have a girlfriend who apparently likes Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball merchandise. And it sounds like she'd even be happy to receive cartoon toys as an anniversary gift. I've never dated anyone even remotely like that, ever. So I think you may have won some kind of cosmic nerdy jackpot.

Did Shenlong himself create your mythical girlfriend?

Jedah fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jul 24, 2016

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Pureauthor posted:

A little sad absolutely no Z fighter other than Trunks bothers with weapons of any sort.

Dabura tried using the Darkness Sword, which was pretty cool, and quite flashy. Unfortunately, the sword got snapped in half so quickly that we all forgot about it.

I do agree that more weapons would be cool to see in the series, but it would need to be a weapon of the Gods, created with special "unbreakable" properties or something like that. Otherwise, it's just gonna get destroyed right away. Even Janemba's dimension sword, which was amazingly powerful, couldn't withstand SSJ2 Vegeta's ki attacks.

Jedah fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Jul 27, 2016

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

HGH posted:

Does anyone other than him and Vegito make weapons out of ki anyway?

I guess Krillin's Kienzan (Destructo Disc) counts as a "weapon" made out of ki. Freeza loved using that move. You could make the argument that it's better than a traditional weapon, since it flies around and cuts whatever the user commands.

Even the Kienzan has limitations, though. Perfect Cell just stood around warming up while Krillin tried to slice his head off with the energy disc. It had zero effect. Perhaps this is why we aren't seeing more ki-themed "weapons"?

Jedah fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jul 27, 2016

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Elfgames posted:

Eh it's no different than a normal ki blast not being strong enough to hurt someone.

Well, even if it did work, we know Perfect Cell can regenerate his body, thanks to Piccolo. Krillin slicing his head off wouldn't have been anymore effective than Vegeta's Final Flash, which destroyed a large portion of Perfect Cell's body. Then the smug bastard regenerated.

But yeah, that particular scene was non-canon. However, it is canon that villains like Cell and Buu don't really care if their limbs get sliced off.

Jedah fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Jul 27, 2016

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Momomo posted:

He better not, Vegito is the one that needs to return.

Seems a lot more likely it would be Gogeta, since that doesn't require the Potara Earrings, or, you know, the permanent loss of the two main protagonists of Super.

More importantly, will there be another appearance of fat and skinny Gogeta? Goku and Vegeta haven't done the fusion dance in a while, so they might screw it up again.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

reignofevil posted:

Fair enough. I didn't see any Kai's standing in front of Majin Buu when he was ripping the whole universe a new one though.
If we're specifically talking about the Buu saga, Kaioshin did attempt to stop the second coming of Majin Buu, but Majin Vegeta and Goku's mega-brawl provided a surplus of energy, which allowed Buu to resurrect at full power. At that point, there wasn't too much Kaioshin could do, since Majin Vegeta was determined to fight Goku, and would have killed Kaioshin if he tried to intervene. I guess this one of the consequences of what happens when mortals become stronger than the Gods themselves, right?

In that situation, the Kais were out of their depth. Kaioshin's "bodyguard" Kibito, for example, did gently caress all. He just stood around looking tough and stern, but ultimately, he was just dunked on by Dabura. Evaporated just like one of Freeza's useless, nameless henchmen.

Jedah fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Aug 2, 2016

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Rutibex posted:

If his power rivals Beerus at SSj2 than Goku must be much stronger than Beerus as SSj blue.

Dude, just give it up already. Gowasu is just an old man who drinks tea and watches dinosaur men all day. That does not make him an intergalactic authority on who is stronger than who. Do you remember how useless the Supreme Kai was during the Majin Buu arc?

Jedah fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Aug 14, 2016

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Rutibex posted:

This is not the face of a God of Destruction that is confident in is own power:

This is the face of a man who is confident in his own power:

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

sassassin posted:

It's not implied he's holding back power, it's implied he was punching Goku at times when he would normally stab someone in the neck or something. He's a killer, not a prize fighter.

This makes me want to see a Hit spin-off episode, where he could travel around the universe assassinating targets like Golgo 13.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

BizarroAzrael posted:

It's hard to imagine Hit being challenged too often, but I am a bit interested in where he came from and why someone so powerful would just work for other people.

Agreed, any target he'd pursue would need to have the strength of Golden Freeza, minimum. Otherwise, there's just no immediate threat or danger to Hit. You could also send him to the most incredibly hostile environments of the galaxy. They'd be filled with black holes, poisonous gases, high-speed meteors, crushing levels of gravity, and maybe swarms of lifeforms which can survive the vacuum of space. Or does Hit have a version of Instantaneous Movement, where he can teleport long distances like Goku?

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Burkion posted:

So SSJ3 is exactly as stupid as it looks.
Good to know.

Is this why Vegeta intentionally avoided using SSJ3? Vegeta wanted to look cool, and everybody can agree that he looks way better in his Super Saiyan Blue form.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

It's so beautiful. One day I'll put this image above my baby's crib.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

a cartoon duck posted:

i'm glad both anime and manga make sure we understand that Bulma is the most powerful

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Since Goku isn't interested in becoming the next God of Destruction, does that mean Beerus will recommend Vegeta instead? Seems like they're his best pupils, and Vegeta has become fiercely loyal to Beerus, with all his bowing and displays of formality.

Mostly, I just want to see a scene where a nervous Vegeta hands over his resume and cover letter to a panel of unimpressed Gods, who look him over and ask a bunch of condescending corporate-sounding job interview questions.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

dr.acula posted:

I'd be OK with the show ending with Goku as the new grand kaioshin and Vegeta as the destroyer god.

Yeah, that idea has a ton of potential. As a set, Vegeta's life would become dependent upon Goku surviving, which would be a perfect twist of irony. It would create all sorts of funny situations where Vegeta would have to "protect" Goku from being dumb.

Plus, if they fused into Gogeta, it would be the literal embodiment of Life and Death itself. :goku:

Jedah fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Aug 27, 2016

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Dango Bango posted:

Same here except I just turned 30 a week ago. Yikes.

Yup, I used to pay for Dragonball Z fansub VHS tapes back in the day. Each tape had about 3-4 episodes in terrible quality, sometimes with questionable subtitles, too. But, you were watching the original Japanese broadcast, so it was glorious.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

Trunks may have brought some just in case and Goku got a few from Korin before they gave one to Trunks but I would love that Vegeta and Goku were so arrogant they thought they didn't need them.

You may be right about Trunks, but if Bulma made Vegeta bring a care package of capsules for the human resistance, it seems reasonable that she'd make him bring some senzu beans, too.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

RBX posted:

y'all are thinking too hard again

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Marky Marx posted:

Tbh I wish vegeta and family at the theme park should have been an episode about vegeta softening up and saving people when a rollercoaster derailed but that's just me.

Yes, that's the good stuff.

And you gotta have the obligatory scene where a tough looking angry dude starts bragging about his strength and high score on one of those "swing the mallet and win a prize" games. After sizing up and poo poo-talking scholar Gohan, Baby Pan gets pissed. She takes the mallet in her hands, and breaks the machine (and the high score) on the first try. As the tough looking dude tries to run, Krillin catches him by the ear and shakes his head disapprovingly.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

StrifeHira posted:

I am 90% certain this actually happened at the end of the DBZ anime, except with Pan and Goku instead of Gohan.

At the end of DBZ, I remember Pan beating up some tough looking guy during the tournament. She made quick work of him, then slapped him out of the ring. I just like the idea that Gohan has become mild-mannered, and now his baby daughter is the muscle.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Covok posted:

Bojack was written by Toriyama? He kind of dropped the ball there.

Seems like there's a lot of hate for Bojack, but the pay-off at the end of the movie was satisfying. Gohan absolutely shredded those fools, and there was that incredibly awesome scene where Gohan powered up, and blew away all the "strings" attached to him.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

HitTheTargets posted:

Does it work both ways? We know killing kaioshin kills GoDs (heckuva acronym), but does killing GoDs kill kaioshin?
Yeah, you would think so, right? Since they're supposed to be a "pair" and everything. My understanding is that it's a new concept introduced in Super, I don't recall it being discussed before Whis spilled the beans.

As far as the last episode goes, everything was incredibly good and cool and I have no complaints. However, why didn't Goku and Vegeta go for a Gogeta fusion right off the bat? I would have a tough time believing that SSJ Rose Black Goku is stronger than SSJ Blue Gogeta. It seems like it would be a land-slide victory for them, even with his evil Ki sword.

I suppose Vegeta was too eager to get revenge, and wanted to duel. Vegeta's gotta job, or this just isn't Dragonball.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Blaze Dragon posted:

unless poo poo absolutely hits the fan to the point that nothing else would work

In other words, a situation where somebody like Yajirobe would need to save them from certain death?

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

CharlestonJew posted:

well by the time they figured out they weren't strong enough to win Vegeta had a massive hole in his chest so I think the option was out by that point

True, which is why they can put aside their differences, heal up in the past with some beans, and practice the fusion dance a few times. Then, they can return to the future with some degree of confidence. Whis even mentioned that Goku and Vegeta would be formidable if they learned to work together. We know this is true, since we've seen the overwhelming power of their previous fusions.

I understand they're both extremely stubborn, but what other options do they have? Pan isn't old enough to solo kill everybody... yet.

Jedah fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Sep 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Rutibex posted:

Since when is Buu not immortal? He has never been destroyed, ever.
Which Buu are you talking about?

Kid Buu was destroyed by Goku's intergalactic Genki-dama. Vegeta got his rear end beat as a distraction, and Mr. Satan got everybody to donate ki. Buu literally disappears into nothingness after being struck by the blast, doesn't that count as being destroyed?

Jedah fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Sep 11, 2016

• Locked thread