Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best K-On?
This poll is closed.
Mio 26 18.18%
Yui 21 14.69%
Ritsu 30 20.98%
Azusa 17 11.89%
Mugi 49 34.27%
Total: 143 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
AnoHito
May 8, 2014

littleorv posted:

gently caress yeah! A poll I can actually vote in.

Edit: wait I didn't vote for Mio wtf is this poo poo. -1 for Mio +1 for Yui.

Don't worry, I put one in for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Wait, I don't get it what happened at the end of the las thread? Let me go check real qui-

:stare:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

The Colonel posted:

I voted for Azusa cause she looked cute in the one episode where she got a tan.

I almost did that, but then I realized Yui is cute all of the time.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

The main thing i'm taking away from those pictures is how much better the uniforms in Haruhi are.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

homeless snail posted:

what's ritsus

Raildex

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Linnaeus posted:

pick your favorite

For some reason I like YRYR's a lot, even if the weird skirt/dress thing makes no sense.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

chumbler posted:

Men's hair, like men's fashion, generally sucks and is boring, though.

:yeah:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Sharkopath posted:

do you know your bloodtype

I want to say it's A, but I'm not sure. I really should know with how many times I've had blood drawn over the years...

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I'm catching up on Waratte! Sotomura-san, and I'm reminded why I stalled out on it in the first place. Most 4-komas have their gimmick, and then characters grow from there as they interact with each other, and the humor varies depending on who's interacting with who in what situation. Sotomura-san doesn't do this. Every joke is the same joke. I mean, it's not a bad joke, but even my favorite joke only gets trotted out at parties or interviews a few times a year.

It gets old a lot, but it managed to have enough cute moments to keep me going with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Triggerhappypilot posted:

Persona 5 got delayed.

Good, now I might still have time to finish Persona 3/4 if i somehow stop procrastinating.

• Locked thread