Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

But how dost thou feel about gamers gate. Which side are you on.. pro or against wench.

Pisssssssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Look all you wizards.. why did you make this choice to be such a backwards class. It's an abomination against, creation fire wind and lightning wasn't meant to be controlled by mortals. Itd s thing of the gods lets keep it that way. You realize that when you die you will all go to the demonic realm not the good realm.

You know why all these dragons and undead have been unleashes on donkors keep? Because of the wizards it's the gods trying to end their lives and bring them down. Instead the council of donkors keep continues to let wizards just sit there in their robes like normal classes. This is why the Dwarven towers fell, this is why the ogre army chants "death to donkors" outside our walls.

I won't rest until every "mage" (sorry I know it's not pc but screw pc) is impaled with their wands and staves.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Sep 21, 2015

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Applewhite posted:

I suppose the high suicide rate has nothing to do with communing with the demons of madness or anything :rolleyes:
look I'm not saying being magic is inherently immoral. Obviously I'm a paladin myself, but doesn't anybody stop and think that maybe magic culture might be at least partially responsible for the severe emotional and psychological problems that plague the magical community? There is such a thing as evil magic and I have to deal with it every day. Magic parents who don't teach their children to use light magic exclusively run the risk of inviting unholy entities into their souls.

This guy gets it. The magic community should get sent to an island and they can all wizard and get the plague (ever notice it's the potion users and magic practitioners that have it the most) because of their pissing off the gods and live on that island of damnation.

Why do you think the mage stronghold was broken down my the palidins with horns of good.. breaking down the walls and crumbling the city. The gods willed it because magic practitioners are all going to end up evil.

Plus I really despise wizards practicing in public I can't take my kids to the gallows or stocks to throw tomatoes and ridicule without them being traumatized and asking me questions That I don't want them asking at such a young age.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Luvcow posted:

after I was denied the opportunity to kill a roomful of baby orcs by the paladin in our group I refuse to work with paladins ever again.

no telling what those orcs grew up to be

Totally different subject here and I'm sorry for going off topic.

When an orc grows up in a society of other orcs that's what they are... they can't get better or act like a good being. they will terrorize people in their hooded sacks and run around the neighborhood in packs selling herbal remedies and stealing wheels off of carts. Any time I see an orc I follow them draw my crossbow and wait for them to do something bad like go Into a store and leave. (You know they just shoplifted) the I unleash my silent justice bow and they are smitten.. the way all orcs deserve.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I disagree they are a bunch a lawful evil at best, running around in the shady areas.. I mean not ALL orcs are bad but when they grow up in athe poor orc only areas they end up bad.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Here's the deal.. wizards aren't adventurers they aren't dungeoneers they pretend to be and want to fit in but they cant they get beat up in the loot room because of who they are.

Ohh.. I can't do my silly dancing with all those muscles or plate armor but I can conjure lightning and elementals.

Ooooo save me from a big monster while I spend 30 min dancing in lights and crap.

So theatrical so dramatic.. they are all frustrated bards who didn't get into a real group and now they show how edgy they are by wizarding in public and playing with elements or telporting.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Only a wizard wouldn't want to see that... it's well worth the blindness to catch a glimpse at that. But in reality most enchantresses are elephantine and ugly wearing frocks and playing Ballard ball after their work is over.

What you are posting is only fantasy portrayed of forbidden fruit in whorehouses and artful drawing books.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Sep 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Blizzy_Cow posted:

Guys I have a serious problem. Whay class should I go with? I like hitting things with swords but I also like to set things on fire and throw lightening around but I dont wanna be some loser paladin.

Stop fiddling in magic it ends in sickness and damnation. I can recommend some recovery camps where they chant the mage away.

• Locked thread