Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

String Beans posted:

I think we can all agree in the Wizard community that sorcerers/sorceress have no place in it.

Oh great a wizardryportal'er, how did I know we were going to see at least one in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Seriously though, we need to talk about ethics in the spellbook industry.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Blizzy_Cow posted:

Guys I have a serious problem. Whay class should I go with? I like hitting things with swords but I also like to set things on fire and throw lightening around but I dont wanna be some loser paladin.

You want to look into being a spellsword of some variety. Enchant your sword with all your fire and lightening stuff, then you can hit things with it.

Are Summoners within the Wizard wheel house? I'd lean towards no, but they are aware of how to properly lay sigils and magic circles.

Also, you ever seen a Summoner mess up summoning? It's not pretty, you end up with all sorts of bad poo poo showing up. Gotta be careful on those older editions of the summoners manual too, drat thing is written like it's meant to kill you doing it. Think it was put out there by early mage-slayers truth be told. Suuuuure, it says your gonna get a cute little puppy, you preform the ritual and end up with a goddamn evil baboon that's pretty drat pissed off.

Seriously be careful, with any spellcasting or summoning. It's a lot of rear end in a top hat wizards out there leaving purposely incomplete and incorrect spells and such.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
The other wizards I'm friends with have started judging me harshly since I started dating a goblin named Hobarg. Hobarg is a really sweet fella and he's been good to me, I don't understand why they are hating on me so bad. It was bad enough coming out to my parents as a wizard but as a goblin lover too? That was when they disowned me and now my friends are even being cruel. :(:

Edit: I really just find his green dong so irresistible.

AbbadonOfHell fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Sep 26, 2015

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Jukeboxblues posted:

That's just gross (what you're friends are doing, that is!). While goblins do have gross feet and badly taken care of teeth and finger nails, a foul odor, and lack a certain higher reasoning center of their brain, I can't blame you for falling in love. I can't say I understand it, but I hope you and Hobarg find happiness.

We're trying, I've gotten to casting prestidigitation on him every few days and that helps with a bit of the problems. I guess it could be worse though, I could be in a abusive relationship with a orc that doesn't respect my spellcasting abilities. Hobarg here loves it when I do minor glamours and stuff.

• Locked thread