Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

"You said it would never work! You laughed at me!"

"No, Herr Gutenberg! Please!"

"I am no longer Johann Gutenberg! I am...The Press!"

"Aaaaagaack!" (gets buried alive under a deluge of bibles)

"Don't worry. I'll invent the newspaper next. So I can print your obituary!" (laughs evilly)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

lol

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
haha

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
hans lippershey crossing off bat shaped on list of possible telescope lenses

cuntman.net

"power! unlimited power! you are no match for the dark side :science:"

"actually mr franklin you didnt invent electricity you just discov- aaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

TWIST FIST posted:

"actually mr franklin you didnt invent electricity you just discov- aaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

School Nickname

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
"Haha, my heat ray makes Syracuse unassailable! Give up while you can, romans!"

"drat, he's got us." (clenches jaw to reveal pearly whites)

"Treachery! A spy opened the gate for them. I must invent another device to prevent mass looting."

(Door opens. Rob Liefeld charge by Roman Soldier)

"My-my circles" (dies)

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Uq: ugh! oo ak graaa!

Ob: nnn um...

Uq: *maniacal laughter, rolls a giant circular stone down the mountain and towards Ob's village*

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

By night Eli Whitney fights crime as... Cotton Jim!

google THIS

TWIST FIST posted:

google THIS

an enormous, vaguely humanoid construct made up of 1,093 pieces of living machinery, encasing a man who used to be thomas edison, shambles toward new york city

alnilam

Jethro Tull's steel tipped plow ability is no match for tungsten carbide man, also everyone always thinks he's named after a progressive rock band

bacalou

grace jones witnesses an injustice and grows twice her normal size. now she can fight crime in the 1980's as big graces jones

ron color
Far above the earth...

Wernher Von Braun: Gentlemen. Welcome to the Orbital Rocket Platform. Gregor Mendel......Nicolai Tesla.....James Watson.....Alfred Binet and his IQ test......Archimedes and his room full of sharp rocks and mirrors......Leonardo da Vinci.....guy who invented the shopping mall....and of course, Gary Laser. I've brought you, history's evilest inventors, here to discuss one thing: the destruction of Windows Infinity and the death of Dollar Bill Gates

bacalou

mutant moses deathsquad

moses accidentally gets dowsed in nuclear radiation when god pulls open a portal in time for a uranium rod to start the burning bush. he mutates into a flesh-craving deathclaw and god has to gather up an elite squad of angels (and demons) to take him down, or all of creation could be at stake

Salmiakki

ron color posted:

Far above the earth...

Wernher Von Braun: Gentlemen. Welcome to the Orbital Rocket Platform. Gregor Mendel......Nicolai Tesla.....James Watson.....Alfred Binet and his IQ test......Archimedes and his room full of sharp rocks and mirrors......Leonardo da Vinci.....guy who invented the shopping mall....and of course, Gary Laser. I've brought you, history's evilest inventors, here to discuss one thing: the destruction of Windows Infinity and the death of Dollar Bill Gates

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Salmiakki

*mad scientist rubbing his hands together* finally, after discovering penicillin, i will use it in all medication... to wipe out all the ones allergic to it
*benjamin minge duggar bursts into the secret lair full of moldy bread* not so fast alexander fleming

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

ron color
lol

cuntman.net

Qwerinty posted:

Uq: *maniacal laughter, rolls a giant circular stone down the mountain and towards Ob's village*

google THIS

Dr. Spencer Silver: Fry, this adhesive is so weak it's practically worthless. We'll never conquer the world with it.

Arthur Fry: That's what you think, friend. Soon all of humanity will know our names. And if they forget..." (sticks a Post-It note to Silver's forehead) "...we'll remind them."

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Qwerinty posted:

Lil Cunty

ron color posted:

Far above the earth...

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

Karl Benz: Ahahaha my invention will decimate the environment, pollute the atmosphere, cause wars, kill thousands of people and and enslave the rest! All in a century's time! I will destroy the world! Muahah-

Humanity: heck yeah where do I sign

Benz: uh, no, see, I'm going to destroy the world. um, like a global extinction event. it's bad you're not supposed to be into it

Humanity: ok, I want a red one

Benz: no no, it's evil, your uh, your children will inherit a desolate waste and future generations will rue your-

Humanity: my wife wants one too

ty crap

ty landy

ron color

Lil Cunty posted:

Karl Benz: Ahahaha my invention will decimate the environment, pollute the atmosphere, cause wars, kill thousands of people and and enslave the rest! All in a century's time! I will destroy the world! Muahah-

Benz: uh, no, see, I'm going to destroy the world. um, like a global extinction event. it's bad you're not supposed to be into it

Benz: no no, it's evil, your uh, your children will inherit a desolate waste and future generations will rue your-

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Darwin: "...and people will misinterpret my work in an attempt to rationalize selfishness with made up phrases like 'Social Darwinism.' Mwaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Android Blues

Qwerinty posted:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*albert einstein manically cackling while writing down his formulas*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
LOUIS PASTEUR: What... Where am I? Who are you?!

???: My old friend, I'm hurt! Even with your concussion and my scars, I would think you'd remember me...

PASTEUR: It can't be...Franz von Soxhlet?! What do you want you fiend!

SOXHLET [mocked indigent]: Moi? I want to help the world! Just. Like. You. and parade your own ugliness in front of you, for the rest of your life...

PASTEUR: Then those huge copper vats...

SOXHLET: That's right! It's miiiiiilk! I'm going to boil the world's milk supply and save mankind!! hahahahaha!

PASTEUR: You.. you monster! Why are you doing this?

SOXHLET: Why?! You don't remember? You make me sick. Let me remind you: the anthrax vaccine. You said it would be ready, that it could save my Helen! But she died before you completed it! Now you will suffer as I have suffered....

FRANZ VON SOXHLET throws a huge switch, electricity crackles, and the world is forever changed...

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Lil Cunty posted:

lmao

----------------

joke_explainer

Bosch: Yes... it's working! By compressing the air and utilizing a catalyst, we are able to turn air into nitrogen fertilizer!

Haber: The possibilities are endless! However, the use I am most excited about is not the drastic increase in farmland that will allow the Earth to support billions of more people than it would be able to otherwise... No, I'm super excited about using that nitrogen to make bombs in a huge rear end World War. Also, I hope I get to use my chemistry knowledge to gas thousands of soldiers in this massive war. That would rule -- even if my wife shoots herself in the heart with my revolver because of it. Because I am Fritz Haber! The most evil man on earth! This is what I look like! Buahaha:

joke_explainer

Lil Cunty posted:

ulvir

Joseph Marie Jacquard: *evil laughter* people think I've only created a new loom, when I have in fact changed humanity as we knot it!! *evil laughter continues*

ulvir

*Edward Jenner rubs his hands manically while looking at the cowpox pathogen* this... this will make the new superhumans, and world domination will be mine! I shall call them The Autists!

ulvir

ulvir posted:

*Edward Jenner rubs his hands manically while looking at the cowpox pathogen* this... this will make the new superhumans, and world domination will be mine! I shall call them The Autists!

shout outs to:

Salmiakki posted:

*mad scientist rubbing his hands together* finally, after discovering penicillin, i will use it in all medication... to wipe out all the ones allergic to it
*benjamin minge duggar bursts into the secret lair full of moldy bread* not so fast alexander fleming

for inspiration

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**in a basement lab strewn with debris, empty food containers litter the floor and crudely drawn penis sketches cover the walls and drawing boards**

Assistant: Mr. Goddard, you've done it!

Robert Goddard: *eyes darting all about* Why yes, I have haven't I? I have *chuckles madly* I HAVE WEAPONIZED THE HUMAN PENIS!

**a phallus-shaped rocket rises from the floor and crashes through the ceiling, ignites and takes off into the night sky**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Android Blues

john montagu at sea, staring at a slice of crudely-hewn ham between two entire loaves of bread : "no...no this isnt right...it needs...MORE..."

a mate bursts in, "the spaniards are attacking, earl john!"

"let them come," sneers john montagu, steepling his fingers, "when my invention is complete it will destroy the fabric of the british and spanish dinner table, all the same!" and the mate is cowering away like aaa this guy is crazy but I guess I have to work for him!!

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

Bosch: Yes... it's working! By compressing the air and utilizing a catalyst, we are able to turn air into nitrogen fertilizer!

Haber: The possibilities are endless! However, the use I am most excited about is not the drastic increase in farmland that will allow the Earth to support billions of more people than it would be able to otherwise... No, I'm super excited about using that nitrogen to make bombs in a huge rear end World War. Also, I hope I get to use my chemistry knowledge to gas thousands of soldiers in this massive war. That would rule -- even if my wife shoots herself in the heart with my revolver because of it. Because I am Fritz Haber! The most evil man on earth! This is what I look like! Buahaha:

Fritz Haber's life is interesting af

alnilam

Thomas Midgely, inventor of CFCs and leaded gasoline, invented a system of ropes and pulleys to help him get out of bed when post polio syndrome started to kill his legs.

Onlooker: you've gone too far Midgley, this bed system will be your undoing!!

Weeks later, Midgley, dying tangled up in his intention: no... noooo!!!

alnilam

alnilam posted:

Thomas Midgely, inventor of CFCs and leaded gasoline, invented a system of ropes and pulleys to help him get out of bed when post polio syndrome started to kill his legs.

Onlooker: you've gone too far Midgley, this bed system will be your undoing!!

Weeks later, Midgley, dying tangled up in his intention: no... noooo!!!

This is a real life story btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

*Carl von Linde gazes at his latest discovery* I sense that, in the future, this will revolutionize the way murderers hide their victims :twisted:

• Locked thread