Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kuskus

Christmas is weird. Why do we have to have to keep having it? What can we have instead. Help me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i read this as "let's optimize christmas"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Nosfereefer posted:

i read this as "let's optimize christmas"

how did you do that

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

alfred... posted:

how did you do that

trim the fat, so to speak

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mags

we gotta think outside the box on this one

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

we gotta get proactive here, and really put on our game faces

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

a new christmas paradigm here

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

ok so idea time what if, and bare with me here, i don't want to lose you, what if we...ok this is going to sound a bit silly but it'll make sense if we just hold on here, what if we make the traditional christmas tree weed instead of pine

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

iim just spitballing here so feel free to weigh in with questions, comments, new ideas what have you

paul_soccer12 posted:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
if we go for the low apples i reckon we could double our numbers by the next quarter
- monetize the naughty/nice system
- outsource our merriness department
- SOCIAL MEDIA?

mags

Nosfereefer posted:

if we go for the low apples i reckon we could double our numbers by the next quarter
- monetize the naughty/nice system
- outsource our merriness department
- SOCIAL MEDIA?

christmas stocking microtransactions?

paul_soccer12 posted:

Pyroi

gay elf noises
set christmas on fire

improve enjoyability by 50000%

fuck. marry. t-rex

Secret Santa's been done to death. It's time for social media santas.

kuskus

CAT BRUSH posted:

what if we make the traditional christmas tree weed instead of pine

Pyroi posted:

set christmas on fire

Yer guys are #1

mags

Pyroi posted:

set christmas on fire

hmm im gonna level with you here slugger but i don't think you are meshing with the department's idea machine here so go ahead and take that one back, maybe reapproach from a different angle, and let's see if we can get something workable there, ok? good talk buddy

paul_soccer12 posted:

fuck. marry. t-rex

XMS texting service where all your communication is logged and rated for naughty/niceness. Appropriate rewards at the end of year.

fuck. marry. t-rex

We'll call it... Co@l...

kuskus

Christmas is built into Americans; we can't even un-Christmas. Feliz Navidad. How can I escape this holiday cycle? Bust me out of my Christmas shackles.

I can feel the Christmas taking hold. This is an emergency.

Nosfereefer

the new thing is custom design. how can we deliver a personalized chrsitmas product to the consumers, people. we need to throw some ideas out here, get the idea ball going so to say

mags

Nosfereefer posted:

the new thing is custom design. how can we deliver a personalized chrsitmas product to the consumers, people. we need to throw some ideas out here, get the idea ball going so to say

i like this one

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

XMS texting service where all your communication is logged and rated for naughty/niceness. Appropriate rewards at the end of year.

perhaps a monetized service with good rewards for either naughty/nice/neutral like for naughty you could get dabs and for nice say something really cool like dabs, for neutral you can get a good bit of da bs

paul_soccer12 posted:

Nosfereefer

Pyroi posted:

set christmas on fire

thats brash talk, and i like it. you're a shark pyroi

mags

Nosfereefer posted:

thats brash talk, and i like it. you're a shark pyroi

it's a bit too much for this board room so i just want him to dial it down a bit you know

paul_soccer12 posted:

kuskus

fuck. marry. t-rex

XMS... xmas...? Christmas.

Nosfereefer

*slick 80's boss santa is standing at the end of a long table in front of a room full of elf executives, the room is silent, several elves are visibly sweating, on the whiteboard is written millennials in large letters, circled, underlined, with several arrows pointing towards it*

mags

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

*the word is circled again* what do we got, come one i know we can do this, we worked through baby boomers, we had gen x eating out of the palms of our goddamn hands, this isn't hard

paul_soccer12 posted:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
a holiday where people make a porcelain mask of what they feel is their true selves, and act accordingly to what the mask is. they are forbidden from lying. i call it.. second halloween

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mags

Always
Be
Christmasing

paul_soccer12 posted:

alnilam

Nosfereefer posted:

*slick 80's boss santa is standing at the end of a long table in front of a room full of elf executives, the room is silent, several elves are visibly sweating, on the whiteboard is written millennials in large letters, circled, underlined, with several arrows pointing towards it*

Pyroi

gay elf noises

CAT BRUSH posted:

*the word is circled again* what do we got, come one i know we can do this, we worked through baby boomers, we had gen x eating out of the palms of our goddamn hands, this isn't hard

we could use memes

mags

Pyroi posted:

we could use memes

hmmm

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

memes hmm yes very forward thinking of you. perhaps emojis too?

paul_soccer12 posted:

Nosfereefer

we need to get on with the times, the public today dont care about jolliness - its all about dark, edgy reimaginations. now, i propose we found a committee to do the heavy lifting, but i have some basic preplan concepts myself. for instance - instead of generousity, vengance?

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
bad kids get the new apple middle finger emoji in their stockings

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

BREAKING BUSINESS NEWS: CHRISTMAS-EASTER MERGER ANNOUNCED

Nosfereefer

we have always strived to bring the most streamlined product available in the market, and let's face it, the modern consumer just don't have the time or patience for 25 continuous days of christmas. gentlemen: i present to you, the fleXmas

Nosfereefer

what about multi-media integration? there's currently a booming market in smartphone apps, and people, i dont need to remind you where the money grows

bacalou

make Christmas into Halloween 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug

how about this: christmas now is every day in december. and if you dont buy enough stuff the police come to take you away

• Locked thread