Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags

I am a congenital optimist.
a lot of good ideas here but remember we need some good signal boosting too. how about a viral campaign to remind everyone of their holiday obligations???

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

we can be "proactive" instead of "reactive"

paul_soccer12 posted:

kuskus

Guys we're going to be working through the holiday on this project to replace the holiday. To maintain a stress-free work environment, I've replaced the HVAC system with a gin fogger, so if you're at work you'll be breathing Nolet's aromatic booze 24-7. Two of our vendors have been kind enough to sponsor some fun lunchtime events. Get custom fitted with your very own waffle beard, chicken tender mustache, and honey-butter mutton chops. Our way of saying "thansk"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

replace christmas with a second Halloween, but also replace all the days surrounding christmas with halloweem too, and make pumpkin flavored things legal every day of the year

GEExCEE

Afro Doug posted:

how about this: christmas now is every day in december. and if you dont buy enough stuff the police come to take you away

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Afro Doug posted:

how about this: christmas now is every day in december. and if you dont buy enough stuff the police come to take you away

:yeah:

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Replace it with that movie the purge

Ace of Baes
im running for president, my platform is that i make it illegal to send cards so nobody expects christmas cards, thank you cards, return cards to to the thank you cards for the christmas cards, just eliminate all the cards and burn hallmark to the ground

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

kuskus

It's Christmas Time all over the world in less than 90 days. What a mess. Yuck!

Get that sleeping cap off your noggin, pull on a freshly-pressed button-up. You look sharp! Let's get cracking on a replacement.

Ace of Baes campaign platform aligns squarely with our needs, I'm loving that. I've allocated some of the studio team to start sweding The Purge just in case we need it. I've got a 12:30 but holler on my cell if I can weigh in on anything.

social vegan

instead of christmas everybody uses the hashtag COOLDAY and everybody goes out and buys themselve some sweetS?

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
eChristmas.com has moved. We welcome you to try the new BLONGLE!

kuskus

Dronald Tump said today on Channel 6 that he's starting an all ages pogramme to get a One-Time Tattoo instead of christmas participation.

Requirements to Get Ready:
- Blank torso
- Photo reference of family
- Entrepreneurial Zeal

kuskus

but if you get the tatt you're done w/ xmas forever scott-free

mags

kuskus posted:

- Entrepreneurial Zeal

-borrow money from parents
-open lemonade stand
-float dirty lemons in water from garden hose
-declare bankruptcy after not making money
-keep rest of loan, blow it on bubble gum and comics

paul_soccer12 posted:

kuskus

Just once though, 1 and done

kuskus

CAT BRUSH posted:

-keep rest of loan, blow it on bubble gum and comics
You're looking at a promotion.

ron color
crismbus

alnilam

wet's wepwace cwismas

Ace of Baes
lets vivisect christmas and remove the ungelating blood clots from the arteries of the christmas heart, it will make great jam for the traditional animal

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

i am proposing we replace christmas with a fun get together where you and yours collect to celebrate other fat men who come in chimneys like a fat chimney sweep or uncle stan

• Locked thread