Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Starshark posted:

Post your favorite Abbott quotes ITT. I can't find mine, but it's the one where he refers to carbon dioxide as a "invisible, odourless, weightless, tasteless substance".

*silently bobbleheads for sixty seconds*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
The only ethically correct pet:

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

tomkash posted:

Isn't it pretty unethical to own parrots? Seems unnecessarily cruel unless it's a rescued parrot.

Only if you don't take care of them properly. They are a lot of work, you can't just put them in a cage and shovel seed at them.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Vladimir Poutine posted:

A pathological hatred of cats is just one of those red flags, like a Southern Cross tattoo or a fondness for talkback radio, that immediately lets you know that someone is just an irredeemably terrible person. It's a real timesaver actually.

on the other hand...

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Zenithe posted:

You were arguing that pet food, which you can get made almost entirely out of products that would have been used as waste, could somehow be reconstituted further than it already is and fed to the poor despite citing nothing to back up that this is even possible. Meat unfit for human consumption + X = food fit for human consumption, solve for X

And no it wasn't me.

X = the bodies of the rich.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Negligent posted:

Post your favourite justifications for caring more about your cat than a person you don't know starving to death

I don't get in trouble for waving food infront of a cat and then eating it all myself.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

I don't think it will achieve much but I signed your petition for you.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

tithin posted:

http://www.nbnco.com.au/learn-about-the-nbn/three-year-construction-plan.html?cid=vanity%3A3yearplan

NBN rollout plans have been updated apparently. Looks like I'm getting "HFC" in 1st half of 2017.

Whatever HFC is.

Construction set to begin on FTTN in my surburb last half of 2018, no idea how long it will take to roll out.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Anidav posted:

Queensland is a good state with good people.

[citation needed]

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
I would have laughed more if that was a real webpage.

Step up your game, QLD.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

BBJoey posted:

almost certainly, SJWs love censorship and "classification boards". why, some SJWs blocked me on twitter, which is basically what orwell was warning about in 1984. I'm really smart and have read a lot of books, btw.

How many plastic skulls do you own though?

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
The Singularity.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

norp posted:

Seems way more appropriate than Barnett with his "kill them there sharks" approach.

WA will implement the same system, but with predator drones rather than surveillance drones.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Les Affaires posted:

Literally sounds like a communist plot

If I ever buy a house/unit with a garden I am naming it this.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
I'm mobile middle, probably because I hang around with a lot of artists?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
orkin mang i bring you a gift

• Locked thread