Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland

by XyloJW
My new neighbor is a chronic weed smoker, which I'm okay with. I don't do it myself but their poo poo smells goddamn awful. Like rotting garbage awful.

What can I do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
tape a piece of paper that says "WEED rear end" to his door

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Al Borland

by XyloJW
LIke good weed smells sweet and nice.

But this is like stored up your butt for months weed.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

post, post, post, as fast as you're able

you'll never catch me, i'm the stinky weed neighbor

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
smoke a bunch of good weed so he smells it and gets frustrated with his ditch bullshit and throws it in the toilert

----------------

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
Toialert: the iPhone app that tells you when its time to go numbers 1 thru 2

----------------

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
are you sure he is not burning garbage. Weed is not the only thing people burn.

Scaly Haylie

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

smoke a bunch of good weed so he smells it and gets frustrated with his ditch bullshit and throws it in the toilert

that will NOT make his weed smell better

ron color
are you sure he's the lovely neighbor

Lil Cunty

ron color posted:

lol

ty crap

ty landy

alnilam

tell him politely that the smell bothers you, emphasize that it's your own problem and it's dumb but you just can't help it it makes you feel ill sorry dude no problem with it in concept though really, and ask if he can exhale out the window or use a fan to push it out the window

alnilam

wtf is up with people who don't know about talking politely with their neighbors/housemates to resolve issues

platonicbackrub

alnilam

"ugh there's that loud guy upstairs again who I've never even so much as introduced myself to" *continues to stew furiously in silent rage*

beer pal

howd u get my diary

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Al Borland

by XyloJW

alnilam posted:

wtf is up with people who don't know about talking politely with their neighbors/housemates to resolve issues

actually i think its cause hes smoking out a window and blowing in through our leaky old windows.

alnilam posted:

"ugh there's that loud guy upstairs again who I've never even so much as introduced myself to" *continues to stew furiously in silent rage*

heres the problem. No one lives in the apartment next to me
I think its a weed ghost as it only happens late at night like 12 or 1am the ghosty hours.

----------------

Stinky_Pete

Stinkier than your average bear

Al Borland posted:

heres the problem. No one lives in the apartment next to me
I think its a weed ghost as it only happens late at night like 12 or 1am the ghosty hours.

now that seems like important information from the get-go. have you tried offering it better weed to smoke? maybe it died of insufficient dankness and it's trying to get retribution

You can turn the tables, but your feet will still be under them

tao of lmao

If you just smoked with your ghost neighbor you wouldn't notice the smell as much.

Piso Mojado

I've smoked with ghosts before and it's not very much fun. they just wanna watch Walking Dead and point out all the stuff that's wrong. Oh, zombies DON'T really exist? No poo poo, ghost! just watch the drat show!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

my boring neighbors smoke the skunkiest weed possible and stay up all night playing pictionary or some poo poo with their boring friends. they're mormons and I think mormons only smoke the worst weed because they think the good stuff is a sin

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

my boring neighbors smoke the skunkiest weed possible and stay up all night playing pictionary or some poo poo with their boring friends. they're mormons and I think mormons only smoke the worst weed because they think the good stuff is a sin

Mormons don't even drink caffeinated bevs so lol if they get high

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mags

I am a congenital optimist.
also

ron color posted:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Piso Mojado

Mormons only smoke kind bud. not 'kind' as in real good, but rather there's a really polite note tied to the stem of each bud.

Casio_knight

if you leave a $20 rock of crack and a pipe on their doorstep that should stop the weed smells

Piso Mojado

kill youre neighbor

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

CAT BRUSH posted:

Mormons don't even drink caffeinated bevs so lol if they get high

they have a thing called the Word of Wisdom that forbids strong drink(booze), tobacco and hot drinks(coffee and tea), however:

quote:

10 And again, verily I say unto you, all wholesome herbs God hath ordained for the constitution, nature, and use of man—

11 Every herb in the season thereof, and every fruit in the season thereof; all these to be used with prudence and thanksgiving.

most mormons that I know smoke weed

Lil Cunty

they have a thing called the Word of Wisdom that forbids strong drink(booze), tobacco and hot drinks(coffee and tea), however:

most mormons that I know smoke weed

I always try to buy weed from Mormons when I'm traveling out of state

they don't have good weed but they'll never rip you off and they'll let you stay as long as you want and eat all their food as long as you don't say too many swears

ty crap

ty landy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Lil Cunty posted:

I always try to buy weed from Mormons when I'm traveling out of state

they don't have good weed but they'll never rip you off and they'll let you stay as long as you want and eat all their food as long as you don't say too many swears

exactly. mormons love committing felonies as long as you don't swear too much. it invites the devil into your soul

Piso Mojado

seven wives, whew you gotta be smoking something! amirite guys? yeah...

Lil Cunty

exactly. mormons love committing felonies as long as you don't swear too much. it invites the devil into your soul

funny Mormon prank: change the bong water with coffee when no one is looking

ty crap

ty landy

Piso Mojado

Lil Cunty posted:

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Lil Cunty posted:

*prays for you*

GEExCEE

beer pal posted:

howd u get my diary

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

maybe the ghost just doesn't know any better. you should teach it what good weed actually is.

I thought skunk weed was the good poo poo for the first twenty five years of my life. it was a dark time.

vermeul

Free Acid
I feel like my neighbors must think the same thing about me

Lil Cunty

my neighbors think I'm a rancid oval office because I pick up their dog poop out of the flower beds and leave it on their doorstep. I don't know how they feel about me blowing weed smoke under their doors though

ty crap

ty landy

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

my boring neighbors smoke the skunkiest weed possible

I think mormons only smoke the worst weed
john glenn clearly not a weed man

social vegan

maybe he has no mouth so a) ur gonna judge him for smoking weed with his butt and b) "talk" about ur issues with him wow standing up in this ivory tower hoarding all the mouths

Damp Star Baby

Awesome! posted:

john glenn clearly not a weed man

I think he has what it takes to take over this illicit underground mormon pictionary circuit

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

be the one who knocks, john glenn

• Locked thread