Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Fried Chicken posted:

Biden has announced he will not be participating in the Dem debate. Apparently it is news that a guy not running for president won't be in the presidential debate

That'll just make his WWE-like entrance halfway into the debate a surprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Bob Ojeda posted:

That would be loving awful for America, Jesus dude.

Spoiler: there isn't a good choice for America.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Amergin posted:

Does the north not have Church's?

We finally got one here in Denver, thank God.

Church's is worse than trash.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf2hT5p8cRc

The kids are the republicans.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Phone posted:

Where does CNN fall on the spectrum? I remember being like "yeah, CNN is a reliable source of information" for a hot minute when I was in high school, but weren't we all dumb in high school?

We never stopped being dumb.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

That owns.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Fried Chicken posted:

I have no idea, but I cherish it anyways

I want to say Kimmel or Fallon, I think.

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A2IXsB7C0Q

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hillary knows the value of instagram filters.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

This isn't really hot. A warm take at best.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

This made me realize that I never really knew the Christian explanation for how the ark was supposedly built. Turns out Noah built the whole thing himself, making the story even dumber than I originally thought.

I believe if you watch the recent film on the topic you'll know he had angelic rock golems helping him.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

FAUXTON posted:

And he ran it into a loving mountain. Icebergs are mobile whereas Mount Ararat wasn't going anywhere.

You try steering a ship while also dealing with kangaroos and hippos and just about every rear end in a top hat animal there is.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

¡Jeb! is going to have a real fun time explaining this leak. I can't wait!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Combed Thunderclap posted:

I came across loads of unisex coed bathrooms while I was in Europe where it was basically just stalls and everyone used them. The obsession over gender is attached to our fun American hang-ups about boys 'n girls sexin' just by being close to each other.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExGBlXKRrYs

• Locked thread