Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I literally just said, on this page that Blade is finished. There's a link to the Wordpress in the OP, torrents are on nyaa DDL on the blog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
spandex satan is our lord do not belittle him

samurai ha-oh: still the funniest ultramech

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

Hey, was just looking at the Op again for the link to blade, and I noticed there's no link to RX!

Stone Subs did a really decent job of translating the portugese subs to english and has completed/nearly completed the series. No page up, but it's available on nyaa as always.

didn't even know anyone was doing RX, i'll ad it to the op

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I wanna read those subs

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
those are amazing

mods change my name to strongest queer guy

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

FortMax posted:

Contact Shout about it. When I got a broken case in the mail on a VR Troopers set they sent a replacement.

ALSO:
Gavan 1-6

fucker, i was just about to come here and post that GAVAN IS GETTIN DONE WOOO

wonder if they're still gonna do whatever sentai series at the same time

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
didnt the gavan movie retcon the buttons as like medals

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Burkion posted:

I'm going to be entirely honest with you.

The Gavan movie wasn't that great outside of the times when original Gavan beat the poo poo out of new Gavan for being a pansy.

So I may or may not remember very little from that movie beyond original Gavan beating the poo poo out of new Gavan for being a pansy.

I will also say this!

The Sharivan movie is a war crime against tokustatsu and Metal Heroes in general and should be dragged into a dark alley and shot.

im like 90% sure that was the explanation for the new gavan not having any buttons on his chest

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
also shaidar owned because it had date running around without a shirt on

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
burkion continues to be the wrongest human being to not come from bizarro-earth

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Cernunnos posted:

I've always been under the assumption that you came from an alternate universe where the events of Bioman were a thing that actually happened. :v:

Certainly helps explain your bordering-on-obsession love for the show. It reminds you of home. :v:

the first ep of bioman has a man try to snap a robot's neck only to have the robot do a full exorcist and come at him

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
the dopest part of the show is being reminded that it takes 50 milliseconds to equip his electroplate

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
yo i just found out imagination station is currently working on GoGoV, added a link to the Mega folder in the big post

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Some Numbers posted:

Isn't Imagination Station the newest incarnation of GekiKnight?

we have this discussion everytime it gets mentioned and i think the answer is "yes but he's actually got someone working with him to make it not poo poo"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Larryb posted:

Exactly. He's been working with an actual translator since the group was offically formed (said translator as I understand it has also worked with groups such as GUIS and Hikari-Senshi) so however bad the Gekiranger scrubs were, there is nothing objectively wrong with their Abaranger or GoGoV subs so if you want to check those series' out watching the IS subs isn't the worst option you could take (in fact, they're pretty much in the same style as Overtime's subs, albeit to a slightly lesser extent).

yeah i checked out the abaranger subs earlier and they're decidedly not poo poo. its rad.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

FortMax posted:

We're doing Changeman and Flashman after we get the remaining Bioman episodes out.

oh poo poo i thought mfc was doing flashman

dope as hell tho

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AzraelNewtype posted:

Well, you most certainly don't have a complete set of Changeman subs from DeadFish, because they skipped a few episodes. If GUIS' release is basically just those, plus muxing/styling the DeadFish subs against the newer raws to match, it will still be a worthwhile release.

Dickeye, how many times are you going to forget that they said Dynaman?

Every single time until it drops

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

:toot: Another one in the can, Almost done now! 3 episodes left, right?

and the movie

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

gettin hyyyyyype

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

yeah, gently caress yeah

im all about flashman right now

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

FortMax posted:

RED ALERT

RED ALERT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

TOEI CHANNEL HAS AIRED THE FIRST EIGHT EPISODES OF MASKED RIDER KUUGA, AND THEY HAVE COMPONENT MASTERS

I REPEAT: THEY HAVE COMPONENT MASTERS OF KUUGA

Got kinda dizzy from all the blood rushing to my dick at once

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

updated the OP

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jivjov posted:

If you're in an OP updating mood; Goranger is still receiving active releases. Just got a 5 episode batch a couple days ago.

By Rampage Subs though, not Love & Care

link it goddammit

edit i found it. 47 of 84 subbed. not bad.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Cernunnos posted:

If you're still in an OP updating mood, here are direct links to Orange Lion's Den-O subs (though it's been a while since they put out any Den-O) and Ęsir's Gaim subs.

Also you should probably stick a link to Over-Time (and the various others like GUIS) in there somewhere. :v:

a lot of them i've got linked as links straight to various series, but a list of just straight up here's some sub groups websites have fun wouldn't be a bad idea next time i decide to edit it

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

FortMax posted:

Kuuga's terrible CGI has never looked do good.

please tell me someone plans on retiming the subs to use these

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Scratchman Apoo posted:

Why are you posting Beast Wars in the Toku thread?

kamen rider kuuga, terrorize

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Tae posted:

Minecraft is on basically every platform, it hasn't been a PC exclusive game in like 5 years.

can i run minecraft on my sony psp??? (probably)

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I loving love Kakurangers design

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Honestly I have a harder time thinking of designs I don't like than ones I do

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
V3 has an amazing design

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
was going back to the start of the thread to check the list for something and saw this

Literally The Worst posted:

which will probably never be finished because the dude behind it is in japan doing stuff w/ toei

OH HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Burkion posted:

Never have I been happier for you to be wrong.

Never.

im never wrong

only temporarily misinformed

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Some Numbers posted:

Oh, right.

Rephrasing my original thought, is the first team of five since Jetman with two girls and no pink?

i almost said gao but i didnt realize gao was one of the ones that flips the gender of a yellow

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Wizard was never good

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

I'm so glad you guys are active again

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
his final power up should be a spooky scary skeleton

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
yeah that was a super good episode. the plot's finally getting moving, there was a giant action sequence set piece with some good choreography, that episode loving owned.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Ghost is a super weird show that I have a hard time saying is good or bad. Like, it's not great, but it has these moments of being just super loving dope, like the newest episode

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
so are we callin it furryranger or yiffranger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Dexie posted:

Furry Sentai Minecraftger.

minecraft sentai zooranger it is

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh man, this is just gonna make it all the more disappointing when the Power Rangers version makes them all humans.

i mean it looks like they're all going to have human forms too buut yeah

• Locked thread