Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Astro Nut posted:

Reposting from the old thread, Jay and Barry together in costume.

I've ignored all off-season news. This is a cool thing and has me excited for tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Inspector 34 posted:

Wait what? I must have missed something cuz I just remember they knocked him out of something. Thought I remembered a scene with him in meta-jail too.

That was the penultimate episode. Do you not remember the season finale?

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Flash and crew straight up murdered the bad guy and glossed over it.

I didn't like that episode.

I'm sure Cisco will write a Tumblr post absolving team Flash of all moral ambiguities

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I'm more irked by Caitlin's thing for Jay. You're being attracted to the wrong Flash :argh:

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Jay is much more dreamy than Barry. And since the writers don't seem to be going with Caitlin and Barry, I'm fine with her and Jay.

He reminds me of Bizarro Kevin Sorbo so I've spent the past two episodes confused.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Dexo posted:

I mean Wells can be in 2 places at once. why not. Date with Cop Lady, and Iris

I wonder how long they're gonna keep Barry's powers a secret from Cop Lady. I expect it will drive us all mad. I half expected his hood to fall off when he rescued her last episode.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

mikeraskol posted:

The way they introduced her and made her very competent makes it seem like she will figure it out quickly.

I hope so. I guess there's no way they could give Barry a love triangle if she doesn't figure out he's the Flash.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

mikeraskol posted:

And we've seen what Iris does when Barry is dating someone.

I forgot about Linda Park so it took me a second to realize what you were talking about. I'm so sad at how terribly they handled her. :(

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Is there a Barry Patty shipping nickname yet?

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Guy A. Person posted:

Batty
Parry
Plash
Flatty
??

Seems like a waste to not use Spivot somehow

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Loved the episode. Please tell Patty already.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Is next week the mid-season finale? How long of a break are we gonna get?

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Drifter posted:

Isn't this crossover episode two part the mid season finale?

Oh I don't know that's why I'm asking. I was going off of AoS's scheduling.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Please tell Patty tonight that's all I want

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

She said the thing

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

It's still weird to think that a guy who is about to become the biggest thing in the world again in 10 days is doing The Flash.

Yeah I had the same thought when they showed a force awakens trailer as soon as it cut to commercial

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Please tell Patty

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Snart is great

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

If this doesn't end with Patty figuring it out I'm gonna have a fit

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

BARRY YOU SHITHEAD

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

This bomb deus ex machina makes no sense

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

TELL HER BARRY

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

mikeraskol posted:

This is a terrible midseason finale. Why isn't it a Zoom episode?

Are you not entertained by relationship drama, kid drama and earth 2 magnets?

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Welp after that speech Harry is totally gonna trap flash on earth 2 isn't he.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you stupid writers tell Patty gently caress you told hawkgirl in two seconds

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

Man they're really just lazily doing the same bad guy again, aren't they?

I mean... was it ever gonna be anything else?

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I'm disappointed that this got cut. We haven't had Flash trying to get it on since he was with Linda and started vibrating. I want a goesfastinbed joke drat it.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I finally watched the episode and I'm so mad at the lack of payoff with Patty and Barry that I didn't event get to enjoy the stinger urgh now I know how a Tumblr fan feels like. :mad:

E: poo poo glad it's not just me. Holy gently caress Flash. The guy who said the show had been 0/3 on premieres/finales this season was right.

Xtanstic fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jan 24, 2016

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I hope tonight's episode doesn't suck, but judging by your reactions to that clip that was just posted. :smith:

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

gently caress you Iris. Give me Patty.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Nice :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

mikeraskol posted:

I honestly still can't get over that line. "Heh, Zoom just showed me how to get out of here :smug:."

Barry is the dumbest person

• Locked thread