Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Rotten Red Rod posted:

No update this week, next week will be a double page

:sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

The fish or the worm, I wonder

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

FuturePastNow posted:

you cannot attain one, without the other...makes you think

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Catgirl Al Capone posted:

The fish gets closer only to reveal it has Gog's face and goes "Oh hey, I'm talking to Allison right now too! What a coincidence!"

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Catgirl Al Capone posted:

Crouching in my garden, watching for wormsign, a halibut poised to strike above my head....

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

FuturePastNow posted:

Cut Fish, or Bait?

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

to. to catch a fish. FIRST equip worm.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

FISHING is proof of your Royalty.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

The sanctioned action is the Cast.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Oh poo poo yeah
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1771145317599117365
Lmao if this is actually what's going to happen.

Demiurge4 posted:

Wait so is all this Gog exposition just a setup for what's about to happen? If Gog has a complete memory she might have Cio's memories juggling around in there somewhere. And if Cio is currently a Pale Devil then she's exceptionally single minded and may just try to rip whatever Gog has on her out of Gog by force.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Who knew that Luffy was a Gog?

This feels like we're going to get two big glow ups in the next few pages.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
tag yourself I'm the twin tailed Starbucks mermaid

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

the black and white worm looks like a cross between the Beetlejuice sandworms, and Lilith from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Coconut tree all the way

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
I'm one of the lampreys.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

:suspense:

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

"They say if you eat the worm, you can remember everything that Gog Agog does, right back through countless cycles!"
"Yeah? Then where's the worm that makes me forget I ever saw this crummy show?"
"Doh hoh hoh hoh hoh!"

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Are those Gogs wearing costumes, or are their costumes part of the Gog? Is the plum-Gog a regular human shape wearing a big plum, or is it completely full of plum-meat, with small arms and legs sticking out?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Yisun has called a big one!

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
I can't believe Salami is the Trans-Inclusive Radical Misogynist.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

nimby posted:

Are those Gogs wearing costumes, or are their costumes part of the Gog? Is the plum-Gog a regular human shape wearing a big plum, or is it completely full of plum-meat, with small arms and legs sticking out?

it's gog, it's not a lazy meat shortcut, they spent all cycle working on making those costumes by hand because the bit demands it

RBA-Wintrow
Nov 4, 2009

Clapping Larry
There has been an adequate amount of whining. So says Solomon David, God Emperor of the Celestial Empire.
Grand Master of Ki Rata. Bearer of the word Diamond. Lord of 111,111 worlds.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

What happened to Cio's notebook? Because it seems to be that notebook is basically memory storage too.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

FuturePastNow posted:

What happened to Cio's notebook? Because it seems to be that notebook is basically memory storage too.

also good for storing short swords

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

FuturePastNow posted:

I'm not sure that's the most... accurate account of Cio's life.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Look there's the way thing happened and then there's the way things happened.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

skaianDestiny posted:

He only has sons not because they're all born with a dick, but because he's decreed that they're all males, cis or trans, and nobody wants to upset the Paternum.

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

The alt-text says the Susumu Hirasawa bit is played out, but I immediately heard "Parade" from the Paprika soundtrack the instant the curtain reveal was made.

Also: DAVE KICK

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

nimby posted:

yes

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

One of those phrases where I have a harder than usual time reading it with the correct spelling

Like DISH PIT or CLOTH GOWNS

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.

nimby posted:

The Gogs can take any form so they could become mermaids, birds, fruit, et cetera, but I imagine that these are Gogs in human form wearing costumes (that are probably also Gogs) because it's funnier that way.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

skaianDestiny posted:

I'll be honest it's pretty easy to believe that, it makes sense for him.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Maybe he just doesn't care about angel politics.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

ScienceSeagull posted:

The Gogs can take any form so they could become mermaids, birds, fruit, et cetera, but I imagine that these are Gogs in human form wearing costumes (that are probably also Gogs) because it's funnier that way.

Gog's worlds are dedicated to manufacturing any conceivable costume or prop that might be required for the 'bit'.

Except those dedicated to nailing the choreography for the 'bit'.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

nimby posted:

Gog is the sole remaining practitioner of The Black Art. She only uses it for costumes.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
I wonder what will happen? Will it be Cio but technically Gog? Will Allison throw a wrench into things and somehow make the result actually independent? Will we get to see an alternative singular black name for her as just 'Cio' due to magic bullshit (I am, mainly just because I feel like there was no way her last name would result in exactly the same result as Yabalchoath did, and it may not even be the same as it would before she was destroyed by Jagganoth).

Dunno what else to say I just think it's neat.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Will Allison even accept whatever this Cio even is? She's very much been against accepting illusion and whatever this Cio turns out to be, she may not even see it as a real Cio but another illusion to ignore the greater problem.

EL Skirvo
Jun 17, 2006

I think Doctor Thunder is probably the best modeler alive today, I just really love all his work.
Man, those are the jauntiest lampreys I've seen. Admittedly, the whole gog scene is a study in jauntiness. Superb!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Jaunty lampreys are longer than you'd think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1771208175397511222
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1771211679176556603

LOL