Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
bring me... A CAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Paramemetic posted:

lmao we're all gonna be upset because 6 Juggs is gonna bite it

Oxxidation posted:

the alt-text when he was introduced also made a point of saying he was extraordinarily powerful, even by angel standards, so if Juggs thinks he's going to get a quick gank off this guy then he may be in for a surprise
Just as everyone's getting hyped for a fukkin rad angel fight while VG's still being verbose, Juggernaut Star suddenly gets owned by a crate of teacups surprise noodle delivery

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

1 Stealth Is Optional For This Mission

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Shoehead posted:

This is off topic but Aesma rules
"ayy lmao it's Aesma"

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Dr Subterfuge posted:

The Pursuers regain their 108 total from the people who were foolish enough to enter the tournament but not so foolish as to waste a perfectly good payday by not standing still. Also from one of SD's guards, to maintain tradition.
also a gog

or two

or many

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

everyone posted:

(what Solomon wants)
there's what Solomon wants, and what Solon wants, y'know?

rannum posted:

I'm happy that my main man, politely kneeling mantis dude, is going to get all kinds of riches & titles out of this
only to immediately lose it all as the empire gets upended, thus leading to joining the pursuers

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

the pursuer from Solomon's empire will be some secretary who noticed a discrepancy in the paperwork

the pursuer from Gog's media empire will be a news crew trying to get an exclusive interview

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Demiurge4 posted:

How close is Doomguy to 6 billion?
Doomguy overflowed the counter

repeatedly

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

okay but will the BLOOD EXPLOSION EXTRAORDINAIRE perfectly miss the people sitting down

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

:allears:

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

President Ark posted:

e: also my headcanon is that sol spent several seconds around each person who was sitting out carefully sculpting the blood fountains shooting out of the people he was gibbing
in my skul-gun, the majority of the splatter landed where Solomon wanted on the first shot, but somewhere in there, one person was *just* Royal enough for their blood to be uncooperative (but not enough for their blood to decapitate Solomon in turn) and Solomon had to go back a few times to pat it back into his desired trajectory.

Fister Roboto posted:

This panel is kind of freaking me out.
https://twitter.com/HarryTheDee/status/1252741082422673408

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Consider: the straight-A student must be exceptionally poor.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Solomon will start his superspeed stomping approach, but suddenly cannot advance anymore, and realize that Allison has her palm against his forehead.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

can this metaphor be somehow supercharged by the addition of black soldier fly larvae

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

nimby posted:

If you come at the king, I hope you're not in an Oglaf comic.
this was beautifully timed, by the way

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Motherfucker posted:

I'm gonna be the dissenting voice and say Dave probably fucks really well because hes a pride demon and looking like a fuckin' loser in bed would be an opening to get owned.
oh you just know Solomon goes for the cosmogonical gold standard: exactly seven hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

M_Gargantua posted:

Everyone is already Gog.