Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

Angry Lobster posted:

Cool ending of a fight, but now what? They don't stand a chance against the bearded bastard in their condition.

None of them stood any chance against the bearded bastard in top condition. Solomon got through the whole Universal War without getting a single scar on his body. Hell, his entry to the war consisted of killing the demiurge who ruined his world and taking his key without being a keybearer himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

3 posted:

Some of you may have noticed that I did not submit anything to War for Rayuba. This is because 1) I run my own webbed comic now and I would probably die trying to do both at once, and 2) I'm now a judge and everything I said about dying doing both at once is moot because I'm still doing comics for the tournament. :shepface:

:vince:

poo poo, that's good.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

Zero_Tactility posted:

How is this comic just consistently the coolest poo poo?

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
poo poo is about to go down.

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1426275818930647042

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
Oh jesus gently caress what the christ.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
I decided to support Abaddon on Patreon. I do own physical books, but the dude has been through enough poo poo that I felt tossing a few bucks his way every month is the least I could do.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

W.T. Fits posted:

Alt text.

So is anyone else's paranoia going into overdrive at this point?

YES.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
The Patreon preview version of the comic had slightly different dialogue, and ended with "And now... the same has happened to me".

Pretty obvious why it was changed, since the subtext is clear enough.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

Joe Slowboat posted:

I would be very surprised if Gog Agog knew about Zoss spinning the wheel, mostly because I think she’d have mentioned Zoss even once if she knew about it.

Well, you must be pretty surprised right now.

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1745880123159482522

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1745880238423265424/photo/1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

ConfusedUs posted:

That reminds me of the hydraulic press guy’s other channel where he did insane stuff like replacing his car’s wheels with giant saw blades and driving around a frozen lake while his wife laughs.

I’m pretty sure they both Gogs.

They are not particularly weird by small town Finnish standards, tbh.