Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now
let's get this shit started

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

Illuyankas posted:

If they could make minigames where the glider controls like the plane in Diddy Kong Racing then we'd be talking

Catsworth posted:

As long as it plays this music.

Both of you are lovely people, that was a nice trip down memory lane.

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

Christ on sale, good job

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

CLAM DOWN posted:

Underwater combat loving rules and this stupid approach to disincentivising dungeons is just that: loving stupid. There's nothing to gain from it. Sorry Tivac.

As somebody with two underwater legendaries (and the precursor for the third in the bank) and who dungeons a lot: mega agree. RIP some of the things I like, oh well.

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

I need all of this oh my god

e: also Mad King boss fight yesss

• Locked thread