Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Lprsti99 posted:

Yeah

Dionysus and Silenus

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Disco Infiva posted:

Everything I know about GOON guild indicates that there'll only be several little dots running around doing things, while 150 of them will be clustered in Divinity's Reach showing their newly bought pants to each other.

My pants smell of rich mahogany.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Am I crazy or did class trainers exist at one point that sold you trait books or something.

2012 GW2 was so different to 2015.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

treizebee posted:

And in between all of that, they even introduced the 13th trait for all trees that you had to either buy separately or go on a super duper quest to obtain.

Woah what.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

GI_Clutch posted:

You see, Mordremoth wasn't awakened at the end of season one. Well, at least not how we all thought. The sudden burst of magic from the drill hitting the ley line actually overwhelmed him and killed him. In a strange twist of fate, with both Scarlet and Mordremoth dying near the same time, Scarlet's soul rode the ley line to Mordremoth and her soul inhabited his body, saving him. Just like Jennifer Love Hewitt's boyfriend's soul moved to another dude's in the hospital when he died in that Ghost Whisperer show (don't look at me, my wife watched it). So, in HoT, we're just fighting Scarlet in a different body.

Later, taters.

I unironically want this.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

:gonk:

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Relatedly, :siren:GOON SQUAD:siren:, guild hall capture event will be 30m past reset on Sat. Oct. 24th Sun. Nov 1st. Makeup missions will then proceed after the event has completed.

edit cuz of the thing cletus said

Wait I just woke up and can't think good.

Is that early morning Sunday or early morning Monday because if its the latter RIP EUs on maguuma that need to work Monday.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Kessel posted:

No, it's just after the date changes to Oct 30 in UTC. We're trying to avoid Halloween entirely (even though goons have no lives)

:(

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Kessel posted:

ugh, no, actually you're right and I'm wrong, it's night of the 30th for US goons and morning of the 31st for non-US goons. gently caress timezones. this is why i keep telling goon squad to swap to the timezone of glorious nippon

just to clarify:
:siren::siren::siren:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20151031T0030&p1=0&p2=179&p3=137&p4=248

PDT: Oct 30, 1730 hrs
CDT: Oct 30, 1930 hrs
EDT: Oct 30, 2030 hrs
UTC: Oct 31, 0030 hrs
JST: Oct 31, 0930 hrs
AEDT: Oct 31, 1130 hrs
:siren::siren::siren:

Our guild MOTD has been updated with the times and I'm sorry for the confusion.

Yay!

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Sorry is no one going to comment on the freaky burnt husk child on that dragon spawns back?

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

So what am I missing on the 31st re: Guild Hall because just found out I won't have internet for a week during my move.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

This just convinced me to use my last slot for a female human mesmer, goddamn.

Speaking of, what's the best personal story apart for the circus?

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Does Living World Season 3 still have the 2 weeks to claim thing? Haven't played the game since the launch week of HoT (didn't have time then forgot). I've got a lot of catching up to do. Again. :sigh:

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Ah poo poo, the HoT zones are really empty. Am I going to have a problem doing any story stuff solo, don't remember if this thing blends story with dynamic event stuff.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

CLAM DOWN posted:

If people ever read the OP I'll eat my own poo poo

I read the OP every time I come back to the game because I swear there used to be a link to some sort of "what you missed since whenever" website.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

gently caress

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

deadly_pudding posted:

That's how I was kinda leaning. I just wanted to kinda verify, haha. I liked the first dungeon well enough. I appreciate that GW makes it easy for me to swap quickly between dps and support builds.

I'm EU timezone but would happily tag along on my alts that need leveling if you ever need help with a mission or dongeon.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

He even says it's not for people doing it the first time as that ruins the fun. Also

TeaJay posted:

Also, Fractals are done one at a time now instead of the old system where you did 3 fractals and the boss level. It's much more enjoyable for a quick run.

has convinced me to give fractals another try. The time investment was keeping me at bay, but I'm pretty sure I'm still only in the single digits for levels :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

gently caress I'm hype, time to catch up on Season 3.

• Locked thread