Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Organza Quiz posted:

I think it's just a case of taking the sentence "The only thing that would need to be unlocked are a healing skill, the XIII trait, and some account wide gear unlocks" and turning it into "The only thing that would need to be unlocked are some amulets."

Also some runes/sigils that are of debatable use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Smith Comma John posted:

Say "Feline Grace" three times in front of the mirror and you'll summon the ghosts of salty thieves past

This might the unpopular opinion, but of all the new and cool content released our way: the simplified/revised trait-lines was the worst and is in fact not cool, but bad. Build diversity was limited. Interesting or "gimmick" builds have been side-stepped in favor of a more robust class experience, over-all. While this might be healthy from a gameplay perspective, it is uninteresting from a being-surprised-by-cool-things perspective. I miss clone-death builds, I miss healing bomb builds and I definitely miss turret builds. I miss my old mesmer build, which had traits from every line but one and while consensus might rule that as un-viable, I was able to get over a 60% sPvP winrate with it in the first (or second?) season.

I know many players felt like they were only given the illusion of choice, but I think those players were probably a bit intimidated by experimentation and now we don't even really have a choice.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

Off the top of my head the only things I can think of that are completely gone are clone death mesmers and ricochet thieves, everything else is better than before. I'm not in the least upset that they cut out a lot of the useless traits and rolled together OK traits to make pretty good ones or otherwise made many traits baseline.

Besides the other two builds I mentioned, I also rarely see pistol rogues in sPvP. I think it's inarguable that removing lots of traits has limited build diversity.

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Oct 8, 2015

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

GI_Clutch posted:

I just noticed they posted some new post-BWE3 dragonhunter changes.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/professions/guardian/Dragonhunter-updates-post-BWE3-launch

Highlights include giving spear of justice a pull and traps are now instant and give you boons when triggered. Fragments of faith is now a stun breaker as well.

This is insane. Dragon Hunters were already very powerful.

Will definitely be replacing my traps hunter for fun-times point holding in sPvP.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Well that's all traps, isn't it?

The benefit of traps over other AoE, is that the enemy can't actually see them. Put your traps down at a choke point, hide somewhere off point and run out to mop up once they've been triggered. Even if they can dodge through the elite, the initial triggers will have already done a good chunk of damage and if you're lucky the majority of your traps may even be off CD.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Because this seems like the time to do it: Eurozone Danse Party (UNTZ) will be attempting the guild hall capture event three hours after reset (8 PM PST) on October 25th and again November 1st, after we fail on October 25th. Come experience the scaled down version of the event with our kind-of small guild.

For the record, Eurozone is the very PvP oriented listing/guild for Goons who are interested in entering monthly sponsored tournaments or otherwise playing competitively in queue. My frat persona is named Lanse McConnell, he is the college aged dhampir son of senator Mitch McConnell.

Message Dorkopotamis.1947 or Sentinel.7825 in game or send me a forums PM with your login to join.

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Oct 11, 2015

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Lyer posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3obkcl/guild_wars_2_inflation_research/

Interesting thread about the GW2 economy, a dev was posting in there and gives some insight on what anet likes to do.

Well I just bought two-hundred stacks of Thick Leather...

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Dorkopotamis posted:

Well I just bought two-hundred stacks of Thick Leather...

Scratch that, 600 stacks. This is either going to make me rich or I'll lose 30 gold.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Lyer posted:

You might be in for a long wait, Anet has let leather be fairly worthless since before ascended crafting came out. I'd say the only sure bet is ectos if it ever dips again, the dev literally said that Anet likes them around 35s-40s in that thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3obkcl/guild_wars_2_inflation_research/cvwdoxq

My speculation is driven by the linked post. I predict that others might infer that this means they may do something with thick leather and there may come a moment where I can profit off the impending speculation that occurs, regardless of whether or not anything is changed.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/the-guild-wars-2-heart-of-thorns-economy/

Read between the lines: Thick leather is worth a fortune now.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Dorkopotamis posted:

Because this seems like the time to do it: Eurozone Danse Party (UNTZ) will be attempting the guild hall capture event three hours after reset (8 PM PST) on October 25th and again November 1st, after we fail on October 25th. Come experience the scaled down version of the event with our kind-of small guild.

For the record, Eurozone is the very PvP oriented listing/guild for Goons who are interested in entering monthly sponsored tournaments or otherwise playing competitively in queue. My frat persona is named Lanse McConnell, he is the college aged dhampir son of senator Mitch McConnell.

Message Dorkopotamis.1947 or Sentinel.7825 in game or send me a forums PM with your login to join.

With the advent of mandatory PvP, now is the PERFECT time to join Goon-sister guild, PvP focused Eurozone Danse Party. Join Chad, Torsten, Lanse and the rest of the brothers of Delta Phi in their adventures through the mists...

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Oct 12, 2015

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Lyer posted:

It's funny how anet has been gradually trying to divorce itself from these things. I get the feeling once they've totally made them irrelevant, they're just going to remove them and make the story paths solo missions.

I played world of warcraft for six months at release and then close to a year after the second or third (the one with death knights) expansion and I don't think any of the launch dungeons had changed from launch. I don't think that that's good, it just might be the precedent.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Lyer posted:

You might be in for a long wait, Anet has let leather be fairly worthless since before ascended crafting came out. I'd say the only sure bet is ectos if it ever dips again, the dev literally said that Anet likes them around 35s-40s in that thread.

Well, it wasn't that long.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
https://www.gw2tp.com/item/20375-sand-dye

Tired of insanely expensive Sand Dye? Don't buy from those charlatans on the Trade Post. Buy directly from me, the charlatan you know!

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Oct 14, 2015

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

LordAdakos posted:

That is a good idea.

Also keep in mind that both tang and shy peach are over 96% similar at a fraction of the cost, as per https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/tool/dye/search?cloth=927743&leather=907646&metal=967841&sort=matcher

edit: Can you update the OP to include this helpful link for color matching for new players so they dont blow all their gold on one dye? https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/tool/dye/search

https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/tool/dye/search?cloth=927743&leather=907646&metal=967841&sort=matcher

Sure, but that 4% makes tang look like hot garbage by comparison. It's sand dye now and it's sand dye forever.

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Oct 14, 2015

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Patching at a blazing 28 KB/s right now...

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
A week into the expansion, Eurozone Danse Party, the PvP oriented sister guild of GOON and general listing for PvP goons, is the largest it has ever been, but I know there's there's still PvP Goons that have not joined and that offends me on a personal level.

Eurozone Danse Party has been home to Goons who PvP, small group WvW and roleplay as mystical college-aged teens for over two years now and is the best resource for any goon with those interests.

Send a message to Germany or Dorkopotamis.1497 for an immediate invite - after you send me a brief description of your frat power.

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Nov 3, 2015

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

ShadowMar posted:

i have played pvp all of 1 times

To you and anyone else interested in getting into PvP, join Eurozone Danse Party. Goons in the group are usually down to queue, pvp a lot and are good and also not mean.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Spookyelectric posted:

I think it's time to try the Revenant. What's a good name for a salad Revenant?

M.C. Piss

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
The changes HoT brought to PvP have been underwhelming. It seems like a large portion of PvPers don't like or play Stronghold because of its imprecise play-style and secondary focus on PvE. Also, the new reward paths (the ones that give out BL keys) can be exhausted and are, disappointingly, a temporary diversion.

Elite specs have done the most to freshen content, but there are now serious issues with balance or at least a dirge of class choices that offer little in the way of counterplay (I.E. a traps DH vs anything that's not a tank). I'm looking forward to the new season, but I think an increased variety of reward tracks and conquest maps outside of the same four that we've been playing on for three years are needed to keep this gametype interesting to long-time players.

Outside of PvP I used to subsidize my time with a bit of small group WvW, but that no longer exists (at least for Maguuma) and as the expansion has somehow reduced the players' interest in WvW, it's less an option than ever.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

mind the walrus posted:

What's the current thread's opinion on PvP?

I'm digging it for the most part although the Elites bring in so many forms of interrupt that fights can get annoying. I am starting to really hate Reapers just because fighting 2 or more on an opposing team means I'm going to be spending 75% of the match suffering from Chill even with ample condi-cleanse. Weirdly enough I never see Tempests or Zerkers, and only the occasional Druid/Daredevil. Still the d/d Ele meta is broken, so overall it's a win. Stronghold is still pretty "eh."

I talked a little bit about the current state of PvP in my last post. Tempests are actually quite strong and when built correctly can be both tanky and do big AOE damage, turning themselves into team-fight dreamboats. Both druids and tempests are considered "top-tier" for solo queue.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Cele druids are excellent team support/damage and decent bunkers. Sure, tempests are probably better at these things, but then you have to play a tempest.

If you want a druid that's novel and interesting, while also being viable - I'd try traps druid with apothecary stats. It's team support and AOE condi-pressure. That's a tough combination to find elsewhere.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

CrusherEAGLE posted:

Is there a way to make leveling fun? It's frustrating that in most MMOs (including this one), leveling is simply too "easy". There's no challenge in face-rolling mobs. What's a way to make this somewhat more challenging?

Truly, the only game types capable of constantly surprising me with good times and close-calls are sPvP and less so, small group WvW. Both are good for leveling characters.

Another thing that makes the game more interesting (not more challenging) is working together with people you know.

...And that is why any Goon interested in PvP should join Eurozone Danse Party (UNTZ) the premiere Goon PvP listing, contact Germany in game for an invitation.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
THE NEW PVP SEASON IS UPON US!

Eurozone Danse Party (UNTZ) the premiere Goon PvP society, sister guild to GOON, foremost in frat-house roleplay, has put together THREE TEAMS for the new season, to bring glory to Goons everywhere and to compete for the prestige title of "best pvp-video game players" among UNTZ. We are in the process of drafting from the UNTZ roster and our SA community at large.

The team I personally lead has one opening that I'm hoping to source to someone who is currently not a member of UNTZ. This player should posses, grit, determination, experience and an auramancer tempest. This player should also be able to sign on weekdays starting between 8-9PM (TBD, PST) for at least three games daily. If that player is you: send me a PM, or if you don't have plat, send an in-game mail to Germany.

If you'd like a vastly increased chance of being approached for the draft this season, PM me with your account details or send an in-game mail to Germany for a guild invite.

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Nov 30, 2015

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Hurp Durp Master posted:

afaik the bulk of your crystalline ore farming will come from noxious pods at the end of every DS. I think I've farmed maybe 150 pieces from about 7-8 DS runs? Nevermore requires like 500 but christ I'm already bored shitless of DS, dont think I'll ever be bothered to farm that much.

any spvp nerds know what the best track is for pure money making? I've been playing the poo poo out of spvp but scared my hard earned points are going into a poo poo track :ohdear: we should get cryst ore from pvp

Dry top is good for the sand and the things that come out of sand. If you're in a gambling mood, go for the paths that give out BL keys.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Today I reached Sapphire in the new PvP divisions system with close to an 80% win rate. In those games I've had some observations about the most effective ways to climb the ladder in this current meta and I thought I'd write them down here.

First, the the classes with that see the most success are bunkers. If you are queuing by yourself, you'll want to be able to hold a point against at least two people, by yourself. Tempests and Chronomancers are the most effective bunkers right now. Scrappers have incredible sustain, but are more susceptible to being whittled down.

Why are bunkers good? They take from enemy players the hidden resource that will win or lose you every match: time. If a tempest shows up on your point, most players/specs will be unable to kill it. The majority of players will try to, but they are denying their presence elsewhere on the map. If a second player shows up to take on the tempest (called giving a "plus one"), for as long as that fight goes on, every other match-up that occurs in your game swings statistically to the tempest's team's favor. Depending on the two who show up to challenge the tempest, they're going to take (possibly) minutes, or be unable to take down that bunker and even if they do, the tempest has accomplished its goal. So even if the tempest did not own the point it was contesting, it will still have scored its team points, coming from elsewhere on the map.

What is the best way to kill a tempest? Heavy chill pressure or moa morph will ruin a tempest's day. Chronomancers need to be stunned and bursted. Heavy use of unblockable skills will also kill a chronomancer.

You will often be paired up with duo queues, so why not bring a friend? Then YOU'RE the duo queue and you should trust yourself (and a friend) more than any random pubbies. Bringing along ANOTHER bunker will win you even more games. Do you dare bring a THIRD bunker? Why not. BUT, do not bring a fourth bunker, as you will be much more likely to be paired up against full teams, which will make you more likely to lose your game, due to teams being better at coordinating CC.

With good rotations and point pressure, you don't have to win team fights, you need only win through attrition and stalling out points.

If you insist on bringing DPS with you, go for revenants and scrappers. Both have awesome team fight synergies and incredible passive survivability. Both are also great at stalling out point captures. Which, need I re-iterate: is the single most important tactic within conquest. Almost as important is my last piece of advice: If you are a goon and you want to PvP with other goons who are good at PvPing then you need to join Eurozone Danse Party, the premiere listing for goon pvping. Send Germany a letter for a guild invite and start teaming up with goons to climb your way up this horrible and toxic meta!!!!! YOU WILL BE KING OF poo poo, PERCHED ATOP A THRONE OF WHO CARES!

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Dec 6, 2015

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Here's some more general advice on succeeding within conquest:

Watch the mini map and keep track of how many enemy players you see, In doing so: you know what points are undefended and what points need to be reinforced.

The only time you should be fighting outnumbered is if you can:
1. Preserve a friendly point from capture.
2. Are a bunker and can stall stall out a neutral point.
3. Are a bunker and can occupy at least two people for a prolonged amount of time, anywhere.

Fighting outnumbered in any other situation, unless you are extremely confident you will gain a favorable match-up at some point, is nearly always a bad idea.

Are you in a team-fight that seems to be going nowhere? Is it over a contested point? Are you not intentionally stalling a point, or multiple players? Count the players you see and make an educated guess about what point might be empty, decap the point and if need be return to the team fight. Attempt to always attack where the enemy is weak and fight where you are strong. Alert your team about what you're doing, so they can re-position if need be.

Are you a bunker standing on a friendly team point that the enemy seems to be ignoring? Stand between that point and another, to bait enemy players into contesting your point. Chasing people around in that zone will waste enemy players' time. If you do this: make sure you can get back to that point in time to have it not be de-capped.

Skills that allow you to be in two places at once are invaluable. Portal, for example, allows you to both defend a point and participate in team fights. That's one step beneath having an extra team mate.

Before a game starts, you should tell your team what you intend to do. Teams the communicate well before a match always seem to perform better than teams that don't.

EDIT: Also, this is so obvious I didn't include it: call targets at the beginning of fights, but switch as new threats arise. I've seen teams tunnel vision a DH, completely unaware that a power necro has just shifted into lich form.

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Dec 8, 2015

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Hurp Durp Master posted:

I'm 2 pips out from sapphire with most of my games as condi necro. While its been an enjoyable masochistic solo adventure I'd like to roll and learn a bunker chrono though because they seem to be most impactful in soloq matches, along with revs and tempests from what I've experienced so far.

I just copy builds off of meta battle, are they actually any good? Probably gonna try out the chronomancer alacrity bunker build off metabattle and try and learn that. Good god there's nothing more annoying in this game than fighting a good mesmer :negative:

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Chronomancer_-_Alacrity_Bunker this build is great. It requires some getting used to, measuring invuln time against alacrity. I main a mesmer and would be happy to play a few games with you. The same offer goes to any goons looking to get into PvP: just contact Germany in game.

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Dec 8, 2015

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
EDIT: Double Post

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Magres posted:

Any suggestions for dealing with Tempests as a Daredevil

I don't know if there is any possible Daredevil build that can 1v1 an optimally played tempest in this current meta. Thieves are generally out of favor.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Investment talk:

You should be buying old Christmas skins. You can turn each skin into 1K karma come the next patch. 10K Karma is worth about 1.5G, meaning the current value of each skin will optimally be worth more than 10 silver each, when currently most are selling for around 3 silver.

EDIT: This turned out to be a bad idea. Don't do it.

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Dec 16, 2015

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

learnincurve posted:

yup, I just didn't want to apply to one guild only to find the bird goons were in another or not even on the main server. I only got it today so I have a hell of a lot of reading stuff* to do and playing around with low level characters before I can play with others though.

*finding out which character is most like a wow warlock

Every class is most like a wow warlock! But especially Necromancers...

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

malhavok posted:

So buying tons of christmas weapon skins was not a great idea.

What I wasn't counting on was the infeasibility of collecting the Karma from the wrapped gifts. This is the first, but probably not the last time I'll be wrong about speculation in this thread.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Please support my campaign to make giving things to orphans not tedious:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Unable-to-spread-happiness-re-boys-and-girls/first#post5858212

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Surprisingly, GW2 PvP was actually much better before ArenaNet decided to put a lot of work and attention into it. It's reached new lows since the expansion. Though, if I were to pinpoint its nadir, it would be as talent trees were reworked, at the rise of the bunker ele. That meta seamlessly transitioned into the bunker meta of season 1 and into, arguably, the soft-bunker meta we have currently. The current slog has really highlighted the fundamental issues of PvP. That is: the strain of dull repetitive match-ups has been exacerbated by dull repetitive match-ups that take forever to play out.

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Feb 22, 2016

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

MooCowlian posted:

loving seriously though I've played 6 pvp games so far today and there hasn't been a single one where I haven't been straight up outclassed by the entire enemy team. I normally enjoy this PvP but I've barely won a fight in two hours. Falling down and not even really knowing what mistakes I've made for two hours isn't remotely fun. I just want one fair game. Is that too much to ask for? One where I have a loving chance? A single goddamn game?

What class are you playing?

Playing specs/classes that have some control over engagement will allow you to not feel like you suck. Also, it's going to take you a bit to find out what your favorable match-ups are, especially if you aren't using a meta build.

P.S. I have two relatively long posts that go into depth of proper rotations and how to play the map. I reference the bunker meta a lot, but that isn't so much a big deal anymore.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

MooCowlian posted:

I'm playing chill Reaper at the moment, so it's not like I'm playing something that's particularly bad or even difficult at emerald tier.

I'm definitely not perfect at rotating or picking fights, but I'm 500 matches into PvP at this point, so I'm not just barrelling into three dudes on mid (mostly). I genuinely think I'm trapped in a weird place where I'm just surrounded by people who are better at recognising my tells than I am at theirs, and who just have more experience in picking things like who to res/stomp and who to focus when.

edit: monday, game 4, 3 capped most of the game. This isn't that I'm making mistakes, it's that the enemy are just far better than me and my team every single loving game. It's probably just a lovely streak but whatever's causing it is making the game incredibly unfun.
The most impactful advice I could give you, if your objective is to simply win more games in a solo-queue setting, is to play a Chronomancer with portal and moa morph. Play a spec that can duel well and become comfortable with those tools.

Portal is the single best ability for playing the map as it allows you to put pressure on mid while having a quick way back to home. I start every game by telling my team that I am going to portal home and rush mid. That means, most always, we will have a numbers advantage in our first team fight. The first team fight most always sets the game because pubbies are usually terrible at rotating. With moa morph, you can use temporal distortion, moa a target and have that target die very quickly, to be back home by the time someone on the other team realizes our home is empty. Moa eliminates all of the defenses on the classes you hate and allows you a favorable match-up against anyone. No other ability has that kind of impact.

If the only player you trust on your team is you and you want to strain to give yourself more control over the outcome of a match, then this is good way to do it. This advice is more for solo queues as coordination can easily overcome tactics as simple as these.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

MooCowlian posted:

I do actually have a question that does have useful answers, if we're doing more PvP advice (thanks for what you've already given). What should be my priorities for targets? DPS first?

The simple answer is: reapers. They dictate team-fights on a level that other classes can't. Still, this is many times the incorrect target. The great thing about reapers is that they count on their secondary life bar for sustain. You can count on reapers to wait until they're just about to go down before popping it and any mesmer or engineer can totally invalidate that protection for an easy and unexpected kill. Moa works great on rampage, too.

The more complicated answer is: any target of opportunity that can quickly be brought down. This is often thieves, warriors, longbow rangers and dragon hunters. Just watch a team fight and see how health bars are moving, or just look for the person who seems to be edging around a fight. If a player is playing like they're squishy - they're probably squishy.

Something to keep in mind at low ELO/MMR is that most players wont call targets... They will, however, focus targets. So if you're calling targets, you might be surprised at how coordinated your team can be.

Keep all of that in mind and this could be you:

Edit: One more thing. If you or any other Goon is interested in competitive PvP, send Germany an in game mail and I'll invite you to Eurozone Danse Party, which is, of course, the premiere listing for Goon PvPers... Even after the vast majority of us went on hiatus in the middle of last season, because it was absolute garbage. A few of our better PvPers are just starting to dip their toes into this new season and I'm sure they'd be happy to play some games with you.

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Mar 8, 2016

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
In the "technical features" section of the AMA there is no positive news. The only feature of that section is stomping out the dreams of would be optimists.

Also Colin Johanson, the game's director is leaving.

Truly we are living in a golden age for this video game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Dreggon posted:

i wish my games looked like this

Get to Ruby. At that point pretty much everyone has an idea of how to play the map and games are decided by the one or two people who aren't playing as serious.

• Locked thread