Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Blue Footed Booby posted:

There point is that the spikes are at international women's day. It's basically "what about WHITE history month."

With the added bonus of there actually already being an international men's day, November 19th. It's almost like these guys don't actually care about men's issues unless it's to argue with feminists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

mobby_6kl posted:

Maybe they just wanted to find out when the Men's Day was, because I certainly didn't know.

Oh yeah, I forgot that the graph represents google searches, not just mentions of the term. My bad.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

mobby_6kl posted:

Holy poo poo I just found another one in yospos:

My god. It's like he started on a "college is like a bike" analogy and forgot how to stop.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

MrUnderbridge posted:

I can never keep up.

So is a real fedora worse or better than the trilby? And where does the katana knock-off lie on the graph? Will this be on the test?

From what I understand, the hat most nerds call a fedora is actually a trilby. This leads to an ever lower subclass of neckbeard who goes around mocking all the ignorant trilby-headed fools for getting it wrong.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Count Roland posted:

I don't think this is real. Stereotypically bad stuff like "TRUTH@!" makes it seem fake.

Though there is an awful lot of content for satire that nobody's gonna read.

I'm conflicted. on one hand I agree with you but on the other, that's a lot of crazy to write down for a joke.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Titus Sardonicus posted:

That chart couldn't have been made in earnest, right? It's a joke, right? I can't believe that this person made this chart with any real sincerity, and the joke is just going over people's heads.

Looks pretty legit to me. I wouldn't be surprised if the thought process went something like "Everyone's buying into this bullshit science paper but no one will listen to me when I post giant rants about how wrong it is on facebook. Well if those queers like fancy graphs and charts so much I'll just have to make my own!"

WrenP-Complete posted:

Isn't it a joke? Like graphs don't work like this...

You'd be surprised how many people make it through school without learning basic information like how to read/make a bar graph.

Hardcordion has a new favorite as of 18:27 on Aug 31, 2016

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Persyn? Did Ulillillia make this graph?

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
So yes, your eyes are hosed up.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Titus Sardonicus posted:

I think it's that 49% of independent voters were men.
edit: wait, gently caress, what? hang on

18% of men voted independent, it just looks like they swapped it with the Trump vote percentage accidentally.

Hardcordion has a new favorite as of 14:48 on Dec 16, 2016

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
I don't its intended to be a chart at all, just slices of the most popular pizza varieties arranged in a circle.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
Fruit are nature's sandwiches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

I'm shitshit