Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
I don't know about you but when slighted, I just vent my stress by attacking armed guards as checkpoints, grand theft auto, stealing a mobile suit and then needlessly blowing poo poo up and then joining Not Char and then accidentally get my parents killed.

It's quite a stress reliever now I tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

I think you are correct.

Tragicomic to the extreme.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Until he blew up Marshmellow was having a whale of a time too.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

hostess with the Moltres posted:

Finished F91. I liked the animation and mech designs but the story left a lot to be desired, especially with how everything including character arcs progressed so quickly. It doesn’t help that most of the cast feel like very standard gundam characters. Seabrook’s mom stands out as a parent who survives all the way through a gundam story.

RIP her scooter though.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Made up Gundam names are always great.

The Titan soldiers at the start of Zeta should be amazed Kamille's name is actually a name.

Surprised nobody has ever done such a simple comedy edit:

'Alright, whats your name??'
'Bing Stabbity Junior kid..."

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Tri-corrned hats do not work that way. He's going to be wet face Gundam.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Endorph posted:

also its kinda weird to bring this up in comparison to UC when they made an entire movie thats just char and amuro arguing about their surrogate mother figure, a random 14 year old char found on the street

I mean I know this moment is suppose to be sad and trafic as the shock is about to happen but the mental image of Char and Amuro awkwardly scrambing around trying to grab stuff in their own minimally designed mobile suit cockpits always makes me grin.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Hope you like the return of the special guest star; SALT!

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

We ever get the canon butchers bill for the White Base volunteer crew due to the Ral raid?

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Onmi posted:

With Tem, I believe Amuro takes a lot after him in the "Gets lost in his work" part. I don't think Tem's harshness to Amuro is entirely meant to be "Bad Dad!" but it is also supposed to contrast the scene earlier when he's talking about kids as young as Bright getting into the war. He's not a good dad, but in his mind he work is for kids like his son.

Also

Turns out Cima may have survived in 0083 Rebellion?

Yesss.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Man ate a funky chicken burger from a space truck stop.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Let us ring a bell next to an empty grave for the most undersexed and confused Zeon soldier.

SeanBeansShako fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Dec 17, 2020

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

You sort of stand up for the Victory because if you sit down your chair might kill something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

I mean Grenadier Guard Gundam is kind of cool, but I can see some people bouncing off or having issues with the more problematic ones.

Like the generic Zulu Gundam dressed in the stereotypical African Native warrior look.