Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Droyer posted:

Also, I said this at the end of the last thread, but if anyone has a list of which gundam shows/movies are legally available outside of Japan I'll gladly add that to the OP.

Reconguista in G and Iron-Blooded Orphans are on Hulu, the two Build Fighters shows are on Bandai's Youtube Channel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPqomrYO960

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Stabity

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I think I spotted a Nether Gundam in the big clusterfuck fight so it was an alright show by default.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I've only finished Zeta and am like 6 episodes into ZZ but I just want to say that Haman Karn fuckin rules

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

There’s a lot of Zeta hate in this thread and people shouldn’t be so mean to it.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

My read on Reccoa was that she was at least partially psychic whammied by Scirroco, which pushed her totally over the edge.

And yeah she's still fully responsible for her actions but at least in the gas attack her choices were to do it or be summarily executed as a spy, and she does try to delay it as much as possible.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I've been going through the shows in order because I'd never seen anything but first Gundam, and after finishing ZZ Judau is by far my favorite protagonist, ideologically. His utter rejection of the earth sphere is better than it deserves.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

RevolverDivider posted:

G Reco is probably tomino’s second worst work in Gundam only above victory. ZZ flounders a lot in the first half but it’s overall quite good and Judau rules

Yeah, watching the first like ~15 episodes of ZZ you can tell why people skip it but it gets really good as it goes. I can't really fault anyone for not wanting to sit through hours of a bad saturday morning cartoon to get there, though.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

The Notorious ZSB posted:

A dude nominally wise beyond his years, that sees through the EF bullshit

Considering his arc through ZZ and CCA I definitely wouldn't go this far

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I think Wing starts really strong, but there's a well documented amount of production issues and by the end of the show it's just a total mess. It's really good when it's good, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

dogsicle posted:

it can't be worse than SEED so frankly i'm excited to get to 00 in uhh

like a full year and some months

I just really want to get to Digimon now, that's how bored I am with SEED