Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
I was thinking the other day about how I don't really know when I first heard of Gundam. All I can remember was somehow already knowing about Gundam before Wing was on Toonami because when the ads first starting appearing I thought, "ah I'll finally get to see what this gundam thing is all about."

Maybe it was from those anime ads in magazines like EGM or something :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Darth Walrus posted:

And just for variety's sake...

KH3 going in an interesting direction :v:

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iqaZoiL1as

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

00 is a lot more like Wing to the point it's a running joke in SRW that Heero and Setsuna are best friends.

I was gonna ask how that works since Heero is very abusive to his Gundam but then I remembered he talks to Wing Zero so it makes a lot of sense

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

They really should've planned ahead and had the twin brothers fighting for opposite sides