Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Keep this up G'Bert, and soon you won't have a pigeon to protect!
wait are people talking smack about the g-armor?

next thing you're gonna say the zakrello's a bad design or that nether gundam's stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

The GM Underground Combat Type is a GM Cold Climate but with drills for hands and a new headlamp. Incredible.

YES

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

i first heard about gundam from an issue of hobby japan i bought from some rando hobby shop with my allowance c. 1997

there were many exquisitely painted toy robots and also toy naked girls

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Droyer posted:

i recommend you watch both Gunbuster and Diebuster, if you haven't.

i don't recognize that character from gunbuster though?

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

the fight outside the colony also has a layer of sad in that the whole thing is a diversion that seems to cost an awful lot of lives all around for how minor the thing they're covering for is

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

gordon waters is a Sophisticated Adult cartoon watcher who likely has quite the classy vhs and laserdisc library unlike boom boom boom and the rest of Today's Mixed-Up Teens

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

closeted republican posted:

HOLY poo poo I SAW HIM AGAIN TODAY!!!

i was at a party dealing with some stiff feddie suits when JUDAU FUCKIN CAME BACK <3

he was mad at me for some reason so i pulled a gun on him to calm him down like i did with char when we were havin sex back then but it didnt work.

instead he yelled at me and said i was bad and stuff. i shot at him but he didnt like it. then all of the sudden glemy's pedo girlfriend appeared and stood in front of him

AND THEN I SHOT HER Q_Q

JUDAU GOT REALLY MAD AND

MADE

A

DEMON

APPEAR IN FRONT OF HIMSELF!!!!!

HE HAD ALL OF THE NEWTYPE ENERGY FLOWING THROUGH HIM AND HE MADE A GIANT PROJECTION OF HIMSELF AND IT SCARED ME SO MUCH THAT I RAN BACK TO MY ROOM AND CRIED ABOUT IT FOR A LONG TIME

I'M..I CAN'T. I CAN'T. I AM SUCH A TRASH BABY FOR BLOWING IT WITH HIM.

I WISH WE COuld fuse togehter for a day like steven universe and connie did so he could see what we would be like together

im sorry judau for being so gross

Tagged: gently caress MY LIFE, personal, sex, love, tw:newtypes
20,000 notes

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

who the hell's johnny ridden?

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

it's also a joke that even johnny ridden doesn't remember who johnny ridden is

but i guess we just proved that wrong

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

TNG posted:

In the background material there's some stuff about a Side 3 colony being violently suppressed because they were protesting the war, but you're right. In mainstream animation, the Zeon types kinda look sad and mournful at best as they go off to commit another atrocity.

i'm not sure what makes that unusual exactly? war crimes don't commit themselves, and generally they don't get committed at all if anyone who'd be involved is willing to do more than be sad about having done them

Arcsquad12 posted:

Music still isn't grabbing me the same as the mad trumpets from 0079, but I still like that soft saxophone.

i will fight you

Craptacular! posted:

I hate to be that guy, but "Zeon fans" might exist not because they're secretly Nazi sympathizers or whatever, but because they're the default opposition to a rag-tag crew of snotty teens in space. Especially in the west, where you've got Star Wars and the like making an audience subculture of people who see space battleships and automatically look for whatever is The Dark Side parallel.

i have some bad news for you

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

"Well, if you're gonna take that kind of attitude about it, we're just gonna pin the whole thing on you and your unit and wash our hands of it." :colbert:

[flash forward to zeon survivors fleeing to axis]

maharaja: hey martin! hey gerald! come on in. there's plenty of room. sorry, not you cima.

cima: why not?

[maharaja karn points to sign, "no cimas club"]

cima: but you let in cima glumplich.

cima g. [in an msm-04 space type custom]: [pops head out docking bay] hyuck hyuck!

maharaja: it says no cima_s_. we're allowed to have one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Mobile Armors are monsters of the week.

no they're boss monsters

or minibosses if nobody important's driving them