Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Doesn't Emma live in the movie?

Tae posted:

I can't believe Yazan lived throughout the entire series, even had an adopted daughter and went back to be a bodyguard for Judau's junk shop

Oh yeah I never read that manga,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

32 county Zeon.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I give Quess some slack because those hippies getting beaten up by the police in the opening sequence? Her friends.

Fun trivia: Hathaway Noah is named after Noah Hathaway, the actor who played Atreyu in Neverending Story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WN0T-Ee3q4

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Amuro: WAIT THATS THE END?!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Jobbo_Fett posted:

#0147 - War In The Pocket

They STILL haven't found the destroyed Zaku in the park? The hell!?

Al takes a pipe to a Feddie jeep and that takes both guards attention. Bernie takes the truck and neither soldier suspects the random kid that made it past security to smash up their car.

Apparently a fog machine and some balloons is enough to take out a Gundam. This series is going to suck when it ends with Side 6 getting nuked because Bernie severely overestimates his chances.

Why would you not just warn the feds by telling Christina or like... writing up a fake intercepted message and just have them surrender the Gundam instead?

So not only is this Zaku getting repaired, and functional again, but it is located on a hill's slope overlooking most of the colony and NOBODY SEES IT!?

Bernie gives Al his death note. How much fake money am I betting on it being for Christina, they both die, Zeon hears the Gundam is destroyed and doesn't nuke the Side, Al is Space Mad'ed from all the PTSD.

Al prays to God and admits to torturing and killing frogs. gently caress Al, I hope he dies.

Oh my, the feds captured a Zeon ship with nukes on it. Time to tell Bernie to cancel the attack! :rip: Bernie, he's going to be hosed.

Christina is a doofus and wastes most of her ammo uselessly Bernie almost gets domed, Christina almost dies.

Cool

Freeze-flame with Bernie explodifying. Considering the damage, I'd be surprised if Christina survived... Oh, she's alive, then.

Al "Meteors go Whoosh" Fred. Holy poo poo they got an IV into Christina before even a stretcher, those medics are efficient.

Bernie wouldn't have been able to live with himself if he'd run away. Well, its fine, that decision was taken from you. Bernie trying to say "all sides" and "we're all just doing our jobs". What a shithead.

Yo Al wakes up and he's got a loving machine gun in his room and am I going insane because I don't recall that being the fake one he used for games...

Oh we time-jumped to the 14th of January, that's a pretty big step. Does Al's dad not recognize Zeon insignia? Does Christina?

The true hell of this universe is shown to be that school isn't cancelled just because they bombed your school! Merry Christmas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAVJd5WSffk

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I do wish that manga about a squad of Zeon defectors got translated, but so far only like chapter 36 got translated.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Look, Zoltan couldn't even get two dumb guys looking for their car, he wasn't gonna do much.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

The weird tire stuff works because Duker Iq is an insane mad scientist who loves biking.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I want to recruit Cima and then use her to kill Gato.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I'm cautiously optimistic.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

GMs look cool in The Origin.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Did they release the Sayla GM gunpla?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Oh wow they have Harry Potter Houses.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

^ Harry Potter did not invent school houses

Oh, I know. It's based on the sociopathic british school system, which apparently Rowling wa snostalgic for.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Downloaded Gundam EVO to give it a shot, but lol won't have the time tot ry it out until maybe tonight. Work work work.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I'm still mad we didn't get an Abigorbine kit.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

The year is UC 0179.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

It looks like the bad Dynasty Warriors Gundam.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Tsukame praido, tsukame success.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Arc Hammer posted:

Naze and his harem might get softened down as the show progresses but that first bit in space with the turbines, the secret alive and now dead brother arc and the slow burn of joining the yakuza really is terrible. Show starts strong, then plunges off a cliff for a good four or five episodes until they finally settle on the workers revolution and things get good again.

But it's a deep dumb stupid pit of fanservice and forced melodrama they need to climb, first.

Yeah that's where I stopped watching. I don't think the show is bad, since everything I hear about what happens after is good, but that batch of bad episodes got me to drop it. One day I'll give it another shot.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Remember in old SRWs when Gundams got shot down you'd be in the core fighter?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

War and Pieces posted:

finished Turn A, wow Lauren really is VolCel

Nah, he's with Diana now.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

That's why we need a The Origin style remake of F91. There's a lot of potential there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Is the phone game getting an english release at some point?