Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
Direct link to the official CNN stream here: http://go.cnn.com/?stream=cnn

The one in the OP is just a link to an article that only says it'll exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
I dont know why you guys hate on the people in front of the screen. They're not stupid people.

If anything, you should be hating on the producers who force them to talk about this poo poo endlessly.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
In case anyone is still pissed at CNN for their poo poo stream, here's another link that works well for me: http://www.playlivenew.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012

Mrit posted:

Bernie needs to understand the difference between 'rally' and 'debate'. He has his rally face on and it is showing. Best performance overall - Clinton

Remember: Most people watching this aren't listening to the words, they are focusing on body language and tone.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I mean, do you really think that someone who's never heard of him is more likely to choose him after this performance? No. He had one chance to actually get widespread coverage, and he blew it.

Oh come on, I really think you're being really rough on him. It was his first debate and his dog ate his homework.

• Locked thread