Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

The Ninth Layer posted:

The accusations of "Hillary plants" in the crowd are ridiculous to me but I think you would have to be deaf not to notice she had the majority of support in the room.

And the majority of questions and speaking time over the next closest person by almost 10%, and almost 50% more than the next closest person it's almost like the DNC and CNN set her up for success or something...

skaboomizzy posted:

Lincoln Chafee needed a big giant hook to drag him offstage, or a gong, or a bucket of slime, or anything to just make him stop talking. "It was my first day" is not a good excuse for anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlOhSt_qW0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Dan Didio posted:

the really harsh gendered attacks against Hillary.

Gendered attacks? I think the only thing close to a gendered attack was when people eye-rolled at her "I'm a woman" comparison to Obama. Everything else has been about her switching positions with the polls, changing her positions based on her audience, saying anything to get elected and playing up the fact that she was a woman who was a professional and a mother.

Wait a second...

My Q-Face posted:

I think the only thing close to a gendered attack was when people eye-rolled at her "I'm a woman" comparison to Obama. Everything else has been about her switching positions with the polls, changing her positions based on her audience, saying anything to get elected and playing up the fact that she was a woman who was a professional and a mother.

Oh poo poo, now I'm doing it!

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

So, this was played during the debate in some swing states last night:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nghazi-victims/

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Dan Didio posted:

Honestly, I wouldn't even say '88, really.

Yeah, the guy who said the most memorable line of that campaign didn't get elected.

• Locked thread