Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I've never dated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut

Age 18 to 49
I took a first date to see splice in the theater. there was not a second date.

Cyber Dog posted:

let me give u my second date tip, when u see your date say "butts crappenin' " as a hello

yoober

i've been going to bars and waiting for dates to show up for like 5 years now and no one ever shows up whats the secret

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

yoober posted:

i've been going to bars and waiting for dates to show up for like 5 years now and no one ever shows up whats the secret

I tell ya I get no respect, no respect at all

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i might ask a lady to go on a date tonight :smug:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mags

she is going to be a byob expert by the end

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

or should i say... sexpert?

paul_soccer12 posted:

alnilam

Good luck mister magpie

mags

i married my date over 11 years ago so i should be ok

paul_soccer12 posted:

fuck. marry. t-rex

mister magpie posted:

It's that kind of attitude that's going to bite you in the rear end

mags

if i cut a few corners she won't notice. so it's arbys and the 6 pm showing of pixels at the discount theater for us

paul_soccer12 posted:

fuck. marry. t-rex

Curly fries ftw

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
The turkey club is good as hell

yoober posted:

they arethere. I wish my dates went that well

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

mister magpie posted:

do you think shes gonna say yes when you ask her out

mags

Lutha Mahtin posted:

do you think shes gonna say yes when you ask her out

it's about 50/50 honestly

paul_soccer12 posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
say something nice about her shoes, and use the phrase "don't worry, it's on me!" a lot and you'll have a shot. You can do this!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

mags

as long as i don't mention byob i think i'll be fine

paul_soccer12 posted:

Piso Mojado

mister magpie posted:

as long as i don't mention byob i think i'll be fine

live post your date

mags

Piso Mojado posted:

live post your date

for real i am gonna ask my wife if she wants to see a movie tonight so it will be a pretty boring live post

paul_soccer12 posted:

alnilam

if you spill food on yourself make sure to say "looks like dinner is on me :shobon:"

mags

alnilam posted:

if you spill food on yourself make sure to say "looks like dinner is on me :shobon:"

solid date advice here fellas

paul_soccer12 posted:

precision

by VideoGames

mister magpie posted:

if i cut a few corners she won't notice. so it's arbys and the 6 pm showing of pixels at the discount theater for us

Arby's is one thing, but Pixels? man. get ready for divorce papers.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Puppy Galaxy

i messaged her after the date and said "hey great meeting you, let's do it again sometime" and she agreed. might see if she wants to come over and have dinner or something, but i'll have to do some planning and cleaning. also it'd be cool if my roommates weren't home. i haven't had sex in like two months, hope everything still works

fuck. marry. t-rex

2 months? Nice humblebrag

Puppy Galaxy

i might invite her to my buddy's halloween party, i already invited another girl but i dont think that one likes me so it should be fine.

City of Glompton

Puppy Galaxy posted:

i might invite her to my buddy's halloween party, i already invited another girl but i dont think that one likes me so it should be fine.

can't wait for you to live blog the hijinks that ensue during this interpretation of a "double date"

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Lil Cunty

City of Glompton posted:

can't wait for you to live blog the hijinks that ensue during this interpretation of a "double date"

ty crap

ty landy

GEExCEE

GEExCEE

Diary of Robert J Oppenheimer, July 26 1945: The tests have all been successful; yesterday's specimens all had between three and six spirals, with an average core radius of just over half a centimeter and a median breading coefficient of .25 millicrisps per gram. Though this is what we were all working towards so diligently, I can't help but fear what we have unleashed a great and terrible comestible upon a petty and unprepared world.

mags

GEExCEE posted:

Diary of Robert J Oppenheimer, July 26 1945: The tests have all been successful; yesterday's specimens all had between three and six spirals, with an average core radius of just over half a centimeter and a median breading coefficient of .25 millicrisps per gram. Though this is what we were all working towards so diligently, I can't help but fear what we have unleashed a great and terrible comestible upon a petty and unprepared world.

paul_soccer12 posted:

Puppy Galaxy

City of Glompton posted:

its a halloween party so i can keep going back and forth between two different costumes

precision

by VideoGames
why do new yorkers hate on Arbys? Seinfeld and Jon Stewart both mocked the place constantly but as far as fast food goes it's a lot better than mcdonalds or even wendys mostly because

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

GEExCEE posted:

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

fuck. marry. t-rex

Pictured; Watson and Crick model the helix structure of the Arby's Fry.

alnilam

Nobody talks about her but Rosiland Franklin's crystallography work was really what paved the way for the modern understanding of curly fry morphology

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

alnilam posted:

Nobody talks about her but Rosiland Franklin

I talk about her all the time. Have you even seen her big helix? pffft

google THIS

GEExCEE posted:

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

Nobody talks about her but Rosiland Franklin's crystallography work was really what paved the way for the modern understanding of curly fry morphology

Puppy Galaxy

GEExCEE posted:

this is some good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
I had another tinder date lined up and I was so excited I forgot to pay for parking and got a ticket

Then she cancelled so yeah Monday was not so cool

• Locked thread