Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

StrangersInTheNight posted:

It's less glorious than you are imagining. This 50-page document is merely a strongly worded suggestion that he be fired, please. The state supreme court still has to see his case and rule on it, which means until then he is still an active and presiding judge. It's likely the soonest his case will be seen is June.

What I'm saying is that for at least the next 6 months, this man is still going to be out there, abusing his power and judging cases. And, there's a chance (though a slim one) he might not get nailed on this, and keep his job, if he's able to be slick enough in court.

I'll never understand this - why not suspend his ability to be a judge until he can be tried? Letting him preside over other cases in the interim is a loving terrible idea.

What's the story behind this poo poo? Who the hell lights someone's hair on fire and just sits there watching? What a oval office.

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 17:07 on Jan 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

C.M. Kruger posted:

Courtesy of the crappy construction thread in DIY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGX6lqkeevE

I've heard of mud butt before, but goddamn :stare:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Nitrox posted:

So it looks like the new iPhone update with brick your phone if the home button is damaged, or was previously repaired by a 3rd party.

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2016/feb/05/error-53-apple-iphone-software-update-handset-worthless-third-party-repair

The most fascinating thing is how gosh darn furious are iPhone owners with this development, while going straight back to the Apple store to buy another.

*ticks off another reason to never buy Apple products*

First it started off with special proprietary hardware because they were all PowerPC based. Then it was non-replaceable iPhone/iPod batteries and using non-Apple branded accessories that may/may not work. Then laptops and desktops that couldn't be upgraded for more memory or storage. Hell, nobody can even get the OSX discs to build their own custom system and load the OS/drivers that way. What a loving joke.

vxsarin posted:

Yup, this is actually a *good* thing.

Still an unnecessary pain in the rear end aimed at directing people to Apple stores to get gouged on repairs and upsold a bunch of bullshit they don't want or need. If the problem is down to validation and parts, then Apple needs to harden the gently caress up, provide correct parts to other vendors outside its own stores, and/or fix its ApplePay garbage and quit being assholes.

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 20:30 on Feb 5, 2016

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

PAWLESS VICTORY :black101:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Gorilla Salad posted:

It always amazes me how much kids look to their parents for how to react after they hurt themselves. Parents laugh, kid laughs. Parents freak even a little, kids cries.

Just take the kid at 6:30 who slides down the pole for example. *THUMP* laughs.

I'm partial to the giggly cardboard robot kid at 5:44 - "I'm in my little habitat! Help me!"

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Forgot about tray

Nowadays everybody wanna drink up on their frozen lattes
But they never get a drink up to their lips
Spilled before they took a sip
And motherfuckers act like they forgot about tray

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Decrepus posted:

I hope he got out alive. Oh right, he did. I watched the entire video before I posted.

That, and it's right below the video in the description that the operator got out unscathed.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Enourmo posted:

lmao

for context apparently he thought he was buying another exclusive album like the wu tang one. guess not!

:lol: Oh holy poo poo please tell me this is actually real and not a joke Shkreli account

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 21:00 on Feb 14, 2016

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Spikey posted:

Kool-Aid Man shocks the world.

Sabotaged by Macho Man for gimmick infringement OOH YEAHHHH

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

CommissarMega posted:

My cousin thinks that allowing gay people to come out of the closet is making inroads for 'paedophiles and perverts'. Conservative people are crazy, that's all.

How does he feel about all those Catholic priests molesting little boys and violating not only their vow of celibacy but practicing the homosexual actions they're so vehemently against?

Oh right, they're all from that "pick and choose" class of religious assholes who don't follow the rules in the lovely book they endorse anyhow. Maybe we should be looking at deporting those fanatical chucklefucks to their own little island of stupid.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Why doesn't he just get money from his useless do-nothing wife? Unless she's the reason he's going broke now...

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I don't own any watches. I'm on the internet 17 hours a day and there's a clock in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

This but smartphones. And I don't care if my sub-$100 phone gets stolen or broken, it has gently caress-all on it anyways and I can remote wipe it. I haven't worn a watch since the mid 90s.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

veedubfreak posted:

In all actuality I can afford it, I just haven't given a poo poo for a few years. But people like Kanye that are somehow 53 million in the hole and asking for handouts are bullshit. I mean as lovely as his "music" is, he's already had a few 100 mil in handouts.

Kanye sounds like the music industry version of the banks getting bailed out. Motherfucker equates himself to Jesus, maybe he can sell some bread and fish to pay his debts.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Germansimp posted:

Fairly certain the scene starting from 2:54 on includes attempted vehicular manslaughter, though.

I really want to see the aftermath of that whole thing, lady was out of her loving mind :stonk:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

:lol: The squirrel's tail spinning like a prop is great

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Hyperlynx posted:

Also: "passer byers" :eng99:

That right there says volumes about the video and some of the people in it

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Hulebr00670065006e posted:

Is this "I'm saving the environment!" stance really so widespread (seems obnoxious as gently caress)?

I live in a country with a poo poo ton of bikes (Denmark) and the main reasons why people bike around would probably be:
- Cheaper than a car (we have loving expensive registration fees)
- More convenient around town
- Exercise

I don't think I've ever met a person who bikes solely because "It saves the planet!", that's just an added bonus.

In the US you'll see both cyclists and people driving hybrid cars acting like this - not always, but enough that it gets loving grating. Great, you're driving a car that gets better gas mileage, now try doing the loving speed limit instead of puttering around everywhere doing 10 or 15 under you goddamn assclown. Awesome, you ride a bike and saved money while getting fresh air/exercise - now obey the traffic laws like everyone else and quit being a dangerous, reckless fuckstain or expecting people to give a poo poo when you don't use bike lanes or ride on the sidewalk (here it's legal to bike on sidewalks and actually preferred when no bike lane exists). Ignorance is no excuse and if someone gets plastered by a car because they ran a stop sign or is so timid and nervous behind their clown car wheel that they can't do the speed limit, then gently caress them, they deserve all the bad that comes their way.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

canyoneer posted:

I'm going to guess that it takes a lot of time besides the week in tournaments to be the kind of player that can actually win those tournaments

Pretty much this, the award money is impressive, until you factor in how much they've already spent on their "hobby" before the tournament. I'd love to see a comparison with award money versus expenses like internet, utilities, paid upgrades, PC parts or other items bought relating to the game, I'm betting after it's all said and done they either break even or end up barely winning anything.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Opened link
Saw the word "weeaboo"
Closed tab
Wept for humanity

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Ragequit posted:

Nobody gets hurt, but everyone in the room suffers a little:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_efRUrmjSc

:stare: that sounded far too moist to only be a fart, dear lord

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Gorilla Salad posted:

And any time it isn't people get sick and children die.

But, mmm, tasty.

Hell, I had an uncle with a dairy farm when I was a kid and drank fresh milk every time we visited and loved it. But we would never take any home and got our milk from the milkman like sane people, because being able to have breakfast without worrying if it was going to loving kill us was more important than any half-imagined advantages in flavour.

Maybe counts as some 'freude, there used to be a guy at one of my past jobs who was one of those "all natural" types - did a lot of his own gardening, had a chicken coop and I think his dad owned a farm. Dumbass got sick several times when he'd bring fresh farm milk in from a day before that barely got refrigerated and drink it through the day. We'd even find jars of curdled milk and witnessed him on at least one occasion opening the jar, sniffing, then closing and putting back in the fridge :barf:

Then again he quit because he was incompetent and on the verge of being fired, so yeah.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone with fat people and scooters - ditch the scooters and replace them all with fold-up wheelchairs. Oh, fatty can't fit in the chair? Too bad, start walking or have someone else do your shopping while you wait. Oh, too tired or heavy to roll yourself around the store? That's your own fault for turning into a giant waste of fat space.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

guys GUYS

what if they built a tunnel...that goes under the sewer pipes :drugnerd:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Only time I ever saw a firecrotch that wasn't ginger

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

That dropkick was solid as gently caress, drat

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

SpacePig posted:

Why would she look at the tattoo long enough to get a picture of it? She's revolted enough by the mere idea of it.

Kid should take pictures of the tattoo and plaster them all over the house until his mom panics and curls into a ball of tears

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

B-B-BARREL ROLLLLLL

The all-new, redesigned Keya Sole :v:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Bushmaori posted:

Pretty sure that dude is dead, and the metal in him is the only thing keeping him upright.

Box art for Operation: Victorian Edition

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 05:31 on Mar 29, 2016

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Darkhold posted:

Warrant came to my piss small hometown (about 16,000 people at that time) about 10ish years ago played as hard as their ageing bodies could and went to Perkins for food afterwards.

Bless their hearts.

:patriot: Bless those hair band rockers, Cherry Pie is still a rad album

Content: Politifreude!

http://usuncut.com/news/tonedownforwhat-hillary-clinton-ny-debate/

https://twitter.com/heedlesstosay/status/714551267406680065?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

https://twitter.com/TheBernReport/status/714591805229047809?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

C.M. Kruger posted:

If the savior falls out of his nest, don't touch him or he might be rejected by his creator.

Was really hoping they'd pull back and try to catapult him back to heaven

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Teddybear posted:

Well. Now I know how he got those scars.

Some people just want to watch the world their faces burn

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Sam Faust posted:

Na na na na Na na na na BURN WARD

Just needs someone to 'shop in a WOOSH or POW graphic when the flame goes up

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

nexus6 posted:

Why is nobody mentioning that Thunderf00t is a human giraffe?

Because nobody wants to think about his mom banging a giraffe?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Adix posted:

was expecting ted cruz sex tape

You uh...you actually want to see something like that? :barf:

'shop Cruz, Rubio and Trump into the ol' Lemon Party photo, that's probably close enough

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

tower time posted:

Gotta feel bad for all the LGBT folks who just got hit by a lovely law and now are losing even more poo poo, though.

I love how one stupid, bigoted mistake leads to a massive domino effect. Pass a law that denies protections to LGBT people, then businesses refuse to come to your state or start leaving, which means fewer jobs for everyone, eventually turning NC into a bigger shithole than it already was. Nobody wins :(

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Gotta say the Delorean hovercraft was pretty awesome

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Sestze posted:

god bless you.

really is the best :3: goldens are like permanent derpy toddlers, it's wonderful to watch

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

it's ok, you did good friendo :glomp:

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Those forklifts wouldn't have accidents if you properly dominated them.

Well yeah, it's gonna stab its fork through your face if you slap it

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

This seems to be the actual video in case anyone is interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynw5eNBDtNw

I was expecting at least some of them to be dancing on the machinery but they didn't even do that.

Proof they got fired for their sick moves and humor, that dude doing the worm is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

ElGroucho posted:

Every time I read something about gamergate, I understand it care less and less.