Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I really appreciated the "NO ONE DIED!" caption on the really dramatic car crash. I feel like there should be aftermath notes on a lot of these: broken wrist, twisted ankle, skin graft on butt.

no, one died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

the flying truck video filled me with more wonder than confusion, i actually laughed when it flew over the trees

this is the age of internet, people. anything is possible. for all we know, it IS a flying truck

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Karma Monkey posted:

Wow, I've been following the thread awhile and never realized so many of the crashes were at the same bridge. :psyduck: I would've thought they'd do something more by now, like, I dunno, a huge "NO TRUCKS" sign followed by a bigger sign that says "NO REALLY NO TRUCKS KEEP OUT" and a final sign saying "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE #106?!?"

yeah they do that basically already and it doesnt matter

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

oldpainless posted:

I'm just thinking about all those Penske and uhaul trucks getting hosed up all the time and how many arguments the people working at them must get in.

I don't think they care as long as the renter signs on the line.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

The very least that stupid tattoo essay could have included was a picture of the tattoo. What a bitch, I bet the kid is adopted because she is such a god drat tease I bet she never puts out.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

So is the Puddle of Mudd guy in prison? Because it seems like he should be in prison.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

kids who cant vote shouldnt give a poo poo, if they do theyre the worst

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Bam need to drink less and smoke more weed.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Meanwhile in Korea...

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i know literally nothing about it aside from what i observe in the gif, which isnt much

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

wait so whats to stop you from just saying you dont smoke?

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

ill b honest i didnt watch the video but that dude should kill himself

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

My understanding is handheld breath tests are inadmissible. They use it only to demonstrate you were supposedly drunk at the time of arrest. The machine at the station is admissible, and I don't know if it's just where I live or whatever(over 1 million people in my county) but each time I've been arrested for d dub I've shown up at jail at like 10 PM and there's always a magistrate there who is capable of issuing warrants.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Kurieg posted:

My favorite bit is that she keeps squirming while the needle is in and screaming about how it hurts and the nurse is all "It hurts because you're moving, idiot."

That said, some people have severe Vagus reponses if they know they're getting pricked by a needle(me included) but that's less fear and more "I would really prefer not fainting right now so I'm just going to look at the wall and pretend I'm not getting poked."

Bet you loved this part:
https://youtu.be/9crCGMh4j9g

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Rondette posted:

This is one of those articles that, when linked, I have to read it, it's a compulsion! Even though it makes my stomach crawl and never ever want to set foot on a boat AGAIN, I just have to read it.

uhh am i missing something or is there no ending? does sorgsen find bernvall and gently caress her or what?

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

I think the better freude would be manzeil is dead and a literal ghost that haunts football coaches

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

a surprising number of people apparently google facebook rather than go directly to facebook.com

:iiam:

*my guess is olds

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Imagined posted:

What I've always wanted to know. In the videos where people fail horribly trying to do something stupid while they're alone, filming themselves... why do they still upload the video to the internet? I know a lot of them are webcam streams, but some look too high quality for that. If I broke my aquarium filming myself trying to do a stupid pole dance routine, and nobody else saw it I would erase that video before I even cleaned up the mess.

altruism, if you have to ask the question you'll never understand

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Interesting legal question here: could the donators sue/get charges laid?

My understanding of the concept of venture capital and the concept of donations is they are separate from each other in the respect that a donation is good will and venture capital is more like a stock investment, so no.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

organburner posted:

Why the gently caress do long boarders keep going down loving normal roads with traffic?

they are morons

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

what if i told u i was vaping rite now?!

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i think it went to judges decision because no one was knocked out and maybe the judges picked the guy who was acting like less of an rear end hole

i was kind of disappointed i didnt see the clip of silva's bad leg break

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i liked the part that wasnt 170000 pixels tall

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

FreudianSlippers posted:

When emperor Commodus(161-192) killed a giraffe in the Colosseum it was seen as being very unsporting because of how awkward giraffes are. People did not object as much when he had amputees tied together and clubbed them to death while pretending they were giants. As Wikipedia puts it: " These acts may have contributed to his assassination.".

How the hell the film Gladiator failed to include any of that amazes me.

he also ordered everything in the city and even the city itself to be renamed commodus

when he was assassinated all the senators breathed a sigh of relief and changed everything back

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

for realsies though if you've never shot a rifle but think think that poo poo looks simple, think again. no one ever stresses the importance of keeping your eye the gently caress away from the scope but even a airgun will give you a black eye if you are too close to it when you fire. stay away from the scope for god's sake

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

wait i thought that was battery

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

yeah the resolution was gas thread ban op

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

lol oppressing people is ur friends job gg

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

oldpainless posted:

6'2" crew checking in

alpha male zone all manlets :dogout:

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

I called him out and said he was joking then in the next video he said no, he wasn't joking. True story.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

stringball posted:

...why itunes gift cards? Are the resale value of them really good versus real cash?

probably because they can get the card number over the phone and drain it of value immediately rather than waiting for something to come in the mail

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

WOOO!

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i worked at a gas station and some lady came in asking if we sold 5 hour energy and i pointed her to it and she bought some and said she needed to know what was in it because her nephew drank 4 of them and wound up in the hospital

cool story rite?

*and thats the stuff that IS an energy drink

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

murder all people on the roads

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Theres an important distinction a rider must make in the course of everyday travel. A motorcyclists best ally is the quickness and maneuverability a bike affords when it comes to escaping a dangerous situation. It is in my experience a perfect excuse to split lanes and thread needles in full traffic. The distinction is knowing the difference between a race with a car and a fight with a car. One, the motorcycle will always win. The other, the motorcycle will always lose.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

MisterBibs posted:

So it turns out, I have diabetes. I'm mad as hell because I've tried to eat somewhat decently (sure, I've eaten more than my share of chocolate), but goddammit regardless. The freude is me.

:glomp:

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

ps he died

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

is this the same centralia that inspired silent hill and has an underground coal vein fire going on 60 years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

the washington redskins