Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

wayfinder posted:

Do you honestly think that the people who watch sports and play in fantasy leagues do that from anywhere else but their home? The stats-obsessed, gif-posting, power-tweeting, thread-making GBS threads sports brigade is just as indoorsy and goony as the guys annoyed by them, with the added bonus of treating sports as if they actually mattered. In conclusion: don't try and play that particular card.

A lot of guys in the GDTs are phoneposting from the stadiums. :owned:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Darkhold posted:

:psyduck: yes gently caress those people obeying the law. I wanna speed!

Then let them, you're probably doing more harm than good being a speedlimit vigilante as they swerve through traffic trying to get around you.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

syscall girl posted:

Please don't put the word 'poo poo' near 'lasagna'

It's kind of a trigger for me.

Are you Garfield?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

chitoryu12 posted:

I got around telemarketers by not having a home phone in use at all.

Are they really that useful today anyway? Unless you're someone who doesn't have a cell phone for whatever reason, everyone's gonna want to call you on that anyway.

My cell is also getting an ever-increasing volume of scams and marketing

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
http://i.imgur.com/pPwxJvf.webm

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gaunab posted:

Where's the rest of it? I want to see him kick the clown's rear end.

This is actually a prequel for IT

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

dpbjinc posted:

You could always buy 20 thousand ladybugs or so and unleash them near the vents. It's an easy, low-cost, and environment-friendly prank!

20 thousand asian beetles would be way cheaper

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

FogHelmut posted:

Reasonably you could ascertain that if the sugar doesn't directly break things, it could definitely clog up the fuel pump/filter.

Which Snopes said. Might have to change the filter a couple times, or for a particularly bad sugar infestation have a mechanic scrub the tank

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ozz81 posted:

I admit I didn't expect that cube to completely shatter like that, I'm shocked at how calm he seemed :lol:

I'm the hands twitching at the end

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Strudel Man posted:

I don't know how it could exist otherwise. Asphalt trucks can't exactly drive over cars, and wouldn't produce a surface like that even if they could.

Maybe the road crew was just really bored

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

im pooping! posted:

keep an unopened can of beer bottle of bleach in your car and when you get pulled over while drunk, step out of the car, open the can and chug it in front of the cop

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Diehard 2 looked a lot better in the theaters.

Debatable

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Regalingualius posted:

So, remember the "affluenza" kid who got off with probation for killing four people in a DUI, and who was recently allegedly caught on tape violating said probation by playing beer pong?

Guuuuess who just got an arrest warrant for failing to get in touch with his probation officer? :getin:

I bet he'll even get a couple hours in lockup for this

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

This was the card that Steve was given. Seems pretty clear it was his fuckup. I doubt the others knew who the winner was so they just ran with what he announced.

As an aside, this is like the shittiest format this card could be in. Who the hell designed that

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

mind the walrus posted:

I got that much but what? Is it some big game or something? Is it the final play and Villanova just blew it?

They were the #1 seed in the tournament and pretty much the favorite and got upset in the first game (the gif)

I imagine there were a lot of crying people that put easy money on Villanova too

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

It had to be the second round if they were a 1 seed. No way NC State was a 16 seed.

I was under the impression that NC state was the 32 seed, the loss made Villanova miss the sweet 16. :shrug:

I don't follow basketball, I only remember anything about it because of all those March Madness bracket picking challenges and only like 5 people total picked Villanova to lose

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

My personal joy in it is that the dude's excuse is the blind kid was looking at his girlfriend. :allears:

This is actually the origin story for the Daredevil/Kingpin rivalry

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

SpacePig posted:

Did he at least get the down?

All he got out of that was a broken nose

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

monkeytennis posted:

How should I cook steak?

Pittsburgh black

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Hell the same thing should probably apply to bulldogs too

Also humans

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

Just For Laughs Gags: Dubai

His passport is being kept at the end of the hallway

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wanamingo posted:

Is... is this real? Can cats make noises like that?

It's obviously a Russian cat speaking its native language

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

HP Artsandcrafts posted:

Well that's one way to give your cat a bath.

And your ipad

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Green Intern posted:

Hello, Dripping Yellow Madness!

The Colour out of Russia

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
http://i.imgur.com/NdGPDba.webm

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
13 whole months for it eh

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Craptacular posted:

If you're not advocating extra-judicial punishment, who do you propose do the raping? Should there be professional rapists, or should a machine be used?

That's what the McCormick Raper is for

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Vaping worse for you than just smoking

http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/02/e-cigs-shut-down-hundreds-of-immune-system-genes-regular-cigs-dont/

quote:

After comparing genetic information swabbed from the noses of smokers, vapers, and non-users of both, researchers found that smoking suppresses the activity of 53 genes involved in the immune system. Vaping also suppressed those 53 immune genes—along with 305 others. Though research on the significance of that gene suppression is still ongoing, the initial results suggest that e-cig users may have compromised immune responses, making them potentially more vulnerable to infections and diseases.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

HEY NONG MAN posted:

We get it. You hate vapes.

I have no opinion on vapes

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Birb Katter posted:

Please be dildocopter, please be dildocopter. YES!

I was hoping it was the second life dildo rain

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
http://www.queerty.com/antigay-group-blunders-protest-raises-thousands-for-queer-teen-gala-instead-20160217

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I hope I can save up enough to buy a $24 bottle of bourbon some day

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If you want to "display, possess, carry, use, import or sell" any imitation firearms in the state of Victoria you require a Chief Commissioner of Police Prohibited Weapons Approval or Governor in Council Exemption. You also need a special licence to own a paintball gun. Weapons manufactured before 1900, obvious toy firearms, spear guns, flare guns and nailguns don't require a licence.

Fake guns are apparently too scary for just anyone to own.

So it's perfectly legit to wander around with a Colt-Browning M1895 without a license? :v:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
It's something to do with lighting, someone had a big detailed explanation during the dress debacle but I couldn't be bothered to comprehend it.

Jacket looks sea green and white to me.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Stex T posted:

Violence is not the best answer, but it is often the most hilarious

I know violence isn't the answer. I got it wrong on purpose.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
There's schadenfreud in here someplace.

http://www.texastribune.org/2016/03/02/newly-elected-gop-chair-texas-capitol/

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

BrianBoitano posted:

The gift that keeps on giving. My favorite elected offical :allears:

Yeah, this is the most invested I've ever been in a politician :3:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSY3VuhCDZM

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fearless_Decoy posted:

The security teams have no idea what the guy is running on the field for, so they take no chances. There was an indecent where some drunk fans actually attacked a line coach at a White Sox game before getting mauled by nearly everyone on the team.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG8nYtDkkqE&t=67s

They're just trying to save them from the players

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLIEvEYiwhg&t=8s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

XYZ posted:

How did any of you fall for that? A unanimous SCOTUS decision? :laffo: :v:

Now that the antichrist isn't one of them anything is possible!