Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH3IRQdilkACar hit by train?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Maybe he'll get lucky and the NSA will hire him before the CIA injects him with a radium pellet.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Okay buy you're kinda missing the point of what I said? Kids loving up and hurting themselves is normal and an important part of learning about how the world works and how to navigate dangers. I'm talking about when parents are like "You know what? gently caress my kid's implicit trust in me. I'm going to give them sponges for their birthday and make fun of them when they get upset."

It's not a whole lot different from bullying them in school, just minus any physical beatings.

If they ever perfect a time machine, I'm going back in time to the 1800s and deposit a hundred dollars into a bank account. I'm then going to travel forward in time to the year you were born and offer your parents all the money from the account to prank you in some manner every week from age two until you graduate high school.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Wanamingo posted:

Where are you going to get the hundred dollars? I doubt they'd take 2015 money.

So it's impossible to buy old banknotes?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

grumplestiltzkin posted:

While the banana flavor you're talking about is artificial, the reason it tastes so different from a "real" banana is because it's flavored like a Gros Michel banana, rather than the Cavendish banana that you're used to. Due to a banana plague in the 1950s, the Gros Michel was completely wiped out in the South American and African farms that exported to the US. The plant is apparently still grown in Thailand and exported throughout Asia, so the schadenfruede is that we don't get the better tasting banana here in the US :(

:goonsay:

Just tastes like gasoline to me.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

grumplestiltzkin posted:

Sorry bout your broken tastebuds, bro

The artificial banana flavor.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

wyoming posted:

Excuse me, but this is my favourite sax man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws

:allears:

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

bobjr posted:

Looks like she took a nasty Sandy Hook.

Holy gently caress. :aaa:

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

This is my spirit animal.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Usually when you solve the lament configuration, the cenobites rip you apart, not the cube.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Pulling out never works...:(

...Said Snapchat a titty'smom.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I was reading that in England, you only have to pay the license if the tv was hooked to an OTA antenna.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

CommissarMega posted:

They've had 4 years and $100 million, they had to come up with something. Still though, on the off-chance that Star Citizen comes out, it's going to be horrendously underwhelming, if not utter rubbish.

gently caress, I figured they'd send out 80 relabeled dollar store DVDs with an "installer" that's really just a program that tells you to randomly insert discs 1-78 spaced an hour apart, if you accidentally insert the wrong one you have to start over, and if you wait too long you have to start over, and then errors out on disc 79, requiring you to send off for a replacement disc and wait 6-8 weeks for arrival, and the replacement disc 79 has the steam installer on it with a 25 gig "day 1 patch" that's really the program.

Edit: that's what I'd do, because that'd be funny as hell.

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 13:20 on Dec 7, 2015

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

spog posted:

Holy poo poo guys, can you knock it off with the embedding of 60MB gifs please?

One page back, but maybe we should feel schadenfreude that you're apparently surfing the Internet on a Tandy T1000 with a 9600 baud modem.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

I Am Crake posted:

Or, you know, a smartphone/tablet with a data plan.

:edi:

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

AlphaKretin posted:

I'm pretty sure the point is that page in particular had a whole lot bunch of gigantic gifs that really should have been webms with no good reason for them not to be. It's not a matter of poor connections or data plans, only that page has given me problems.

Also, gently caress you, get the iOS Awful app ported, because it doesn't load full .gifs now unless you click it to play it.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Malachi Constant posted:

Oh, look, carrot top's an rear end in a top hat.

gently caress you, dude, everyone was gonna make that joke to make fun of the two of them anyway, Carrot Top made it first so people don't try to piss him off with it.

Now if he'd made a Rocky Dennis/mask remake joke, that'd be lovely.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

THAT'S MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

WarpedNaba posted:

gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you I was this close to posting that :argh:

https://youtu.be/2NOdkMRniig

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Someone needs to send them the 55 gallon barrel of lube and a keg tap.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Jastiger posted:

A fair compromise. I agree.

The Encyclopaedia Galactica of the year 3016 that fell through a rift from 1000 years in the future describes Puppy Farmers as "a bunch of mindless jerks who were the second against the wall when the revolution came."

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Is the iPhone 6 camera the same style as the 6s? I have that one and they redesigned the phone so now the lens is sticking out from the phone body itself when it used to be totally flush and smooth. I can see it getting damaged really easily if you don't put a case on it.

Abso-loving-purely

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

ratbert90 posted:

Oh great, another punishment that was ruled as a "not punishment" just like the sex offender registry.

What state are you registered in?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

ratbert90 posted:

Ya got me. :rolleyes:

This is a comedy website. It's like someone commenting "so you work from home" after you posting that you saw a retard masturbating in front of a mirror at your job.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Centripetal Horse posted:

This one's on me.

I started a new job recently. I've been struggling to get up to speed with out large code base, and the dozens of technologies we employ. If you followed my GBS thread, you know I'm feeling significant pressure to do well at this job. Consequently, I've been staying late at work. Last night, everyone was gone by 7:00 or so, except the CIO and one of the high-level managers. The CIO left, and the manager stopped by for a talk. We chatted for half an hour or so, and he left. I was all alone in the IT Engineering room. Even the Russian guys who take care of the trash and building maintenance were gone. I spent the next hour-and-a-half or so working on various aspects of my project, keeping a full-volume conversation going with myself the entire time. That's something I do regularly when I am alone, because I am either mentally ill, or very lonely, and probably both. Suddenly, I felt a cramp in my gut. I pressed down, and let loose with an incredibly long, incredibly loud fart. It was one of those wet farts that sounds like a horse blowing a raspberry. It was extremely satisfying. I groaned in satisfaction. To celebrate, I stood up and sang

DOMO ARIGATO, MR. ROBOTO!

DOMO!

DOMO!

I was in mid-Robot when a torso swivel brought me face-to-face with the guy who was sitting in a cube directly behind my chair, and not five feet away from me. He'd been sitting back there for maybe two hours, listening to me talk to myself, and was witness to both my fart, and my Robotting. It was like 9:30 at night, and I hadn't heard a loving sound from him.

I expect bonus schadenfreude any day now when I get fired for whatever kind of harassment blasting rear end on a guy then singing Styx at him qualifies as.

If your name's David, I might play magic with you.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Tiggum posted:

I just enjoy having an excuse to be an arsehole to someone.

The real reason for all of Tiggum's posts.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

veedubfreak posted:

True scootyfroot is naming yourself New York.

That's just what Flava Flav called her on flavor of love.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

TontoCorazon posted:

Some bulls are really chill if you don't gently caress with them. Also they love when they get their nuts scratched.

I mean, so do/am I.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Semprini posted:

Weird, most folk with brain damage just end up supporting the Patriots.

God drat, dude.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Hyperlynx posted:

OK, so you didn't actually read the thread, then.

That's what I wanted to establish - whether you're lazy or stupid. Lazy it is.

Can't it be both?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Coucho Marx posted:

When I first saw this image, I expected all the lines to converge on one point, and wondered who that guy was and what he did to infuriate [insert your favourite vindictive deity here] so much. Still, that orange/red/blue area really got unlucky.

Somebody overlay those lines over a map of where the trailer parks in Moore are. It's like the joke says:

What do a tornado in Oklahoma, a hurricane in Florida, and a divorce in Kentucky have in common?

Any way it goes, someone's losing a trailer.

I'm in Kentucky, so that part checks out.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

HEY NONG MAN posted:

http://www.avclub.com/article/dumb-...th-early-236346

Bunch of kids got too excited and put on their festival wrist bands as soon as they got them but the festival isn't for another month.

Good news is they can cut it off and pay a $20 idiot fee at the gate.
5/6/16, 11:34 AM

Captured this schadenfreude in this thread before he edited it out.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

oldpainless posted:

Fight against the Sadness, Artax. Please, you’re letting the Sadness of the Swamps get to you. You have to try. You have to care. For me. You’re my friend. I love you.

gently caress you

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Short Penguin posted:

4'11 here, and can vouch.

So you're short for a penguin?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Clitch posted:

Boogie had a legitimately hosed up childhood that he coped with by overeating.

He's very open about his abuse, and how being so overweight is slowly killing him. He's not a HAES whiner with his head in the sand. If you watch the guy regularly, you can't help but root for him.

Has he used some of them stacks of YouTube channel cash to get therapy and try to deal with his issues, or is he just saying "I had abuse so I ate to much, and now I'm a fatass ain't nothing I or anyone can do to change it!"?

Edit: answered while posting

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

LeJackal posted:

No, I'm serious. We're not a sideshow attraction.

Stay out of our space.

gently caress you, I'm drinking at gay bars because they seem safer than the straight bars we have locally. see?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

LeJackal posted:

I like to drink at gay bars because they are safe places for gays - so stop invading our safe spaces, okay?

I'm an ally, so I don't make it any less safe.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Spectral Debt posted:

Not only was Melania's speech plagiarized the writer rick rolled us.

Same page schadenfreude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Sorry: