Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Ak Gara posted:

You know when you're at a red light and an ambulance comes up behind the row of cars and everyone walks through the red light to get out of it's way?

No?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
"Keep driving and also begin breaking laws" is definitely not the procedure for when an emergency vehicle comes up behind you at a red light.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Aramoro posted:

No one is suggesting you just see the ambulance and floor it. But for example I live in Edinburgh, not a city blessed with the widest roads so when you see an ambulance you try to pull out of the way,if you're at a red light you just kinda roll forwards and pull out of it's way.

That sounds both dangerous and illegal.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Two Feet From Bread posted:

So, I guess being a get away driver makes you worse than Hitler when an attempted murder burglary goes south for the burglars.

Apparently charging the getaway driver with the crimes the criminals committed and their deaths, if they die, is a thing that can happen in a lot of states. Who knew?

http://lawcomic.net/guide/?p=1310

FistOfTacitus posted:

Any inherently violent felony, in most places. What's really scary is this: shoplifting some candy and physically pushing past a security guard is, technically, robbery, and if the guard chases you and breaks his neck, it was a death during an inherently violent felony. This is also why mandatory minimum sentencing was a terrible idea; the DA has incredible amounts of power here, and can do whatever they want with it. I guess the schaden is us.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

ElGroucho posted:

LOL, is this like the Republican lawyer version of Jack Chick tracts?

It's an explanation of the written law but I guess it could have a political side if you want to project that.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

WoodrowSkillson posted:

I am just beating the snake with my shoe, relentlessly following it as it slithers away, driving the quills deeper into its skin as my wild blows impact around its head, neck, and body. As I see it begin to enter its burrow, I grab it by the tail and swing it over my head, yelling incoherently as I whirl the animal like some crude medieval weapon. I bring the serpent down into the ground with an axe chopping motion. Stunned, the snake does not react as I close my hands around its throat, I feel the bones break as I wring its neck like a washcloth.

Exhausted I turn to my children who had witnessed this ordeal.

"kids, I had to put it out of its misery"

which part is the throat?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
http://i.imgur.com/V4ctQJN.mp4

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
That would be her father.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Finally a poison I can spread around my perimeter to rid the house of yankee-devils? It's even pet-safe!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Okay so did the new year's comic come first, or this?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Sorry we sold 100 tickets but only have 75 seats. It's time for TRIAL BY COMBAT. Make sure any weapons can be stowed in the overhead bin.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Phew I was worried it was a white dude. I'm still safe.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

hanales posted:

I was living in Youngstown when he was initially arrested. gently caress this guy that death was too quick. I enjoyed every second of the video.

To be clear, he was raping a 9 year old girl, and when he got found out, he burned down the house killing the girl and her grandmother so there would be no witnesses.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I censored it, but there's nothing really to see just the dude laying there. I guess movies have been lying to me about people splatting everywhere.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Ah yes the ol' local Holocaust Center. Thought I'd pop down to the local Holocaust Center and pick up some supplies. I heard two towns over is getting one of those Super Holocaust Centers with a butcher shop and everything.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

ElGroucho posted:

Got some rad savings down at the Holocaust center, I heard they've got a patio area now too

Christsake, Spence

Just don't ask to use their 'alternative washrooms'

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Congrats on your double payday Doctor Flight Guy.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

ElGroucho posted:

Maybe it was a noble gesture to make sure this dude makes bank?

Just wait till the movie deals start to come in.

TERROR ON THE RUNWAY - One doctor's race to be by his patient's side against all odds.
Tom Hanks stars as Doctor Dao.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

ultrabindu posted:

former Alabama Governor Robert Bentley gave his work iPad to his wife

https://twitter.com/emmaroller/status/851504875544469505

Okay if I understand this test right I'm supposed to pick which one I think is a human and which one I think is a bot?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Dr. Dao's lawyer held a press conference earlier. His lawyer is some guy named Tom Demetrio who Google tells me apparently has gotten over a billion dollars in settlements including some from little unknown corporations like "The NFL" and "The NHL"

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Rip in pieces

https://twitter.com/MLB/status/854407697357193217

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Phanatic posted:

"Doug Evans, the company’s founder, would compare himself with Steve Jobs in his pursuit of juicing perfection. He declared that his juice press wields four tons of force—“enough to lift two Teslas,” he said."

gently caress you.

Well obviously we need to mail this juicer to that youtube hydraulic press guy and let them duke it out.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Your mom probably knows how to activate nuts if you ask her.

real answer: they're just soaked in salt water

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Grow them into a whole new tree. Eat the tree. You will be unstoppable.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
#Lifehack, get out of being charged with murder by killing yourself

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

King of Foolians posted:

4) I have yet to see anyone successfully open a champagne bottle by slashing at the neck with a knife. Fortunately I also haven't seen anyone seriously hurt themselves doing it which is good because it involves both sharp edges and broken glass.

Now your life is complete

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCp9-tEHa8U

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Kurieg posted:

Is that a pointing fork?
:allears:

It looks like he made it himself out of another fork even.

Saint Freak has a new favorite as of 22:26 on Apr 21, 2017

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Two Feet From Bread posted:

The real shaden is people getting so worked up over the VP not wanting to be alone with other women. Who gives a gently caress? Does it impact your life so much that you need to post multiple paragraphs online about it? Because, if so, let me tell you about US pat down and chaperone laws.

Yeah, could you imagine if it was reversed and the VP was super worked up over who we all wanted to be alone with.

Oh wai-

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
United settled with Dr. Dao which was, uh, quick. We'll probably never know how much though.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

ElGroucho posted:

William N. Finley IV, lmao

https://twitter.com/WNFIV/status/857611544703717382

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
They didn't even have to pay extra for the free Zika so really who came out ahead here?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Random Stranger posted:

Allow me as a nerd to post a four paragraph screed about how awful it is that Marvel made the new Ghost Rider a woman.

UH ACTUALLY ALEJANDRA JONES WAS ALREADY A GHOST RIDER AND FURTHERMORE

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
https://twitter.com/CGidari/status/857959703741173763

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Hey for just $10,000.00 you guys can come sit in my back yard for a weekend. Here are some facts about it:

-Definitely does not have Zika
-Blink 182 may or may not show up
-I will assemble your tent for you

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
The scene where Katniss does not have cell service was truly heartbreaking.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
The cop should've played the long-game and arrested him and put a felony on the dude's record that would follow him forever instead of a bruise that would heal in time.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
So is this the part where we find out that something is way hosed up with the other parent(s) and that's why they never managed to get custody over people literally submitting their own evidence of child abuse?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Zaphod42 posted:

Who are you talking about? The people we've been talking about, DaddyofFive, is an ongoing story and what you just described literally just happened. The mother got custody of the two kids. I figure his current spouse is the mother of the other kids or they'd be gone too.

"never managed" ??

This has been going on for like ~3 years was my understanding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Its too late we all know your anime secret