Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

i really hope someone shoots your friend a dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Don't sign your posts

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Tarantula posted:

I raise you minecraft + kid with anger issues.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYB4v8uThXc

this is goddamn amazing, how have I not seen this before

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Ak Gara posted:

Hey lady, wanna see a magic trick? Shazaam! I'm now holding your underwear.
[lady] HOW THE ACTUAL gently caress!?

Probably only work if her name is written inside or something.

This man knows this one weird trick to getting charged with sexual assault. Women HATE him!

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I'd be terrified of using that spike rope to stop a vehicle because I know I'd be the one guy to gently caress it up and have the spikes ricochet off the vehicle and into my face

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

marshmallow creep posted:

One of my students yesterday told me women shouldn't vote because they're too emotional, and she knows this because she is a woman.

please affirm her in her decision to never vote

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Sports are good.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

CrimsonWolf posted:

Also the SeaHawks last pass in he SB vs the Pats.

Please don't make me relive that again :smith:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

KingSlime posted:

i trust academic articles on the effectiveness of pulling out, which assert that with proper form it is in fact a viable method of birth control

what say you to that, dead gay comedy forums

i say that many things work in theory if followed properly and consistently but aren't effective in real life because people don't do things perfectly 100% of the time

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

lmao this is the good stuff

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

this is probably the first time a gif has truly upset me

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

AlmightyBob posted:

So hey here's some schadenfreude that isn't fun for me http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...info-is-stolen/

A harddrive full of personal info including names, addresses and social security numbers (!) was stolen from an offsite (!!) locker that a WSU research team used in Olympia. The data on the harddrive was only partially passworded (!!!) or encrypted (!!!!).
My info was apparently in this. I never went to or applied to WSU, and dropped out of community college in 2003. They claim they got it from school districts as part of a long term research project, which conveniently required no consent from the people who's info was used.

I guarantee that research team and their IT security team are getting fired.

:(:respek::(

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

this thread really makes you appreciate the resilience of the human body.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I love that dawning look of horror

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/jessica_roy/status/887847253334872065?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

My professional wedding photographers were loving amazing and I had no problems with them whatsoever, but otoh I actually paid them what we agreed to

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

holy poo poo :lol:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Besesoth posted:

The homeowners' association of Presidio Terrace, a private street in San Francisco, failed to pay their tax bill for about thirty years, so in 2015 the city decided to auction off the street to pay the bill.

Tina Lam and Michael Cheng bought it for $90,100. They now own the street and sidewalks of Presidio Terrace - and the homeowners are furious, especially since...

This owns

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Pesticide20 posted:

Jeffrey Lord was fired by CNN

good, gently caress that guy

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Trebek posted:

The groping photo.

there's something about that guy's looks that just rubs me the wrong way

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

How's that gonna bite them? I thought using a credit or debit card either required you to have the PIN or the security code on the back too.

Yeah but so many people are going to be trying to guess the PIN and buying poo poo with it that it's going to get that card number locked forever

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

:eyepoop:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Dizz posted:

How does he get the poo poo on the outside part of the toilet paper and not up his rear end crack and up his back?

Try it yourself and you'll see why it works that way

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

This right here is why football is the greatest sport

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

My college's football team used to be called the Chieftains, and then they decided that maybe a social justice college shouldn't be openly racist as gently caress and so they're the Redhawks now. But considering it's in Washington, chances are they just mashed the Seahawks and Redskins names together, which is just lovely

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Proteus Jones posted:

But the Redskins are clear across the country, so that doesn't really track.

lol I'm loving stupid :shrek:

Proteus Jones posted:

Did they change their mascot? Because that's usually where the most problemic poo poo happens. Turns out caricatures of other cultures are racist as gently caress, to the surprise of no one.

Yes, the mascot used to be their rendition of a Native American chieftain to a giant red bird. So I guess I got nothing to complain about. That's a nice feeling

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Jesus Christ. I just got denied a desk job with local police and I'm feeling mopey as gently caress right now because my family is poor and it would have been a massive pay increase but on the other hand it's nice to know I won't be associated with bullshit like this

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

False, no one understands cricket. You've gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

goddamn that is satisfying to watch

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Nice to see that kid eat poo poo but it really sucks that the young woman was subject to harassment like that. Is she even undocumented, or was that douche just making a guess based on her name?

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

TontoCorazon posted:

Undoubtedly, but pretty much anybody that makes their hobby their whole life is just awful.

gaming isn't a hobby it's a lifestyle you loving jock

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

*gets clamidiya*

*smugly posts about jocks getting clamidiya in r/incels*

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Mikl posted:

Best possible timeline: Konami gets hits hard financially, has to sell some IPs to save itself, Kojima buys the Metal Gear rights and proceeds to make games.

Nintendo should buy the Konami IPs and hire Kojima to make Silent Hills. Nintendo is pretty drat good at reigning in director overreach.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Ratzap posted:

So the schadenfreude here is the tears of grown (mostly) men wailing and gnashing their teeth because big bad company is squeezing every last penny from their rose tinted memories? That fat bloke in the video sure was unhappy, he probably should get out more often.

I... guess? I wouldn't really equate "This company is really good at making games so it'd be cool if they bought these stale IPs" with tears, wailing, and gnashing of teeth but w/e

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I can never get enough of seeing people ruin their lives by posting horrible things to social media :yum:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

YggiDee posted:

On the other hand, I've had three coworkers in the past month get hospitalized because they refused to go to the doctor before their respective conditions got worse. I'm in a country with free healthcare, they were just dumbasses.

Well maybe if hospital lines weren't so long due to free healthcare your coworkers would have actually gone to the doctor :smugdog:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Ratzap posted:

I know you're trying to be snide or funny but it's not that far off the mark. It takes up to 3 weeks to get an appointment with the GP round here. Not because it's free but because it's free and underfunded for the amount of people living here.

Uhhh my healthcare provider is one of the highest rated in the entire US and 3 weeks to see your GP isn't unheard of

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Slugnoid posted:

how do you make an appointment with a GP? wont you be better/dead within a month?

I was sick last week and went to my GP. I called him up at 8:30AM and said I need an appointment, he said how does 11:15AM sound? I was home with a packet antibiotics by 12:15PM whole thing cost me $40

Walk-ins, urgent care, or appointments with the first available doctor. I haven't seen my GP in years because scheduling an appointment with a specific doctor can take weeks at times.

E: lol at the idea of being able to call your doctor.

U-DO Burger has a new favorite as of 03:08 on Sep 21, 2017

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I'm so happy no one in my city gives a poo poo that this stupid rear end in a top hat was knocked out and robbed on the street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

My older sister's dumbass libertarian boyfriend pushed my sister really hard to name their son Dionysis. He eventually settled for the middle name.