Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
"Handegg," "sportsball," and "Stephen Universe" are this forum's "sheeple." If I see any of those words, my eyes just glaze over the rest of the post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

Oh my god! Is that floor made out of brick?

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

I actually work currently as a valet and these guys are loving assholes, gently caress them. I wouldn't let them anywhere near my team if I could help it.

Idiots like them give other valet a bad name. We're not all that wreckless and negligent, I promise. Some of us even care about being good at what we do! :shobon:

I feel like a valet advertising himself as technically "not wreckless" is trying to beat the system somehow.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

Pook Good Mook posted:

If you want devestated kids that think they've pulled off a legendary upset, have I got a clip for you.

The devestated announcers are just a bonus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHkABO0VwCg

Can you imagine being a 15 year old kid and hearing an adult on TV saying "I want to throw up" after you win a game?

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

The end result of getting dinosaurs and saber toothed tigers together was a lot different than what I had in my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

I haven't seen Clerks 2 other than that clip and a few others. But between that and the Marvel Netflix shows, I'm convinced that Rosario Dawson only signs up to act around people that make her look like some kind of theatrical genius.