Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Doc Morbid posted:

Salmiakki will take some getting used to if you didn't grow up eating that stuff.

This thread prompted me to buy some since I realized I'd never tried it. Turns out that though I don't really like licorice, adding ammonium chloride makes it delicious? :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Atticus_1354 posted:

The trick is to spray them down with wd-40 so they are slick and then comb them out.

Yeah, that's what their official video says to do, mostly, except with conditioner/olive oil.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Elohssa Gib posted:

Found a great dash cam channel the user is Car Crashes Time, unfortunately when I tried to link it is doesn't work so here is a sample video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IQSpHYkMkY

Does that car at ~1:30 come flying directly across the center of the roundabout? :stare:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

wayfinder posted:

I assume it's a ground floor window...

[huge goddamn corvette idiot gif]

This one really needs sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzlg3oQMze4

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
Jeep bro crosspost.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

hanales posted:

I don't understand what he thought was going to happen.

This, except, you know, this Jeep has modified suspension to have massive articulation, and he was attempting it with what looks like a dead stock setup.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lurking Haro posted:

Paper shopping bag.
I'd like to believe he's driving it home from the store.

I'm betting this is a lot of the reason why they're catching fire. Designed as a toy to just fart around in your house, driving to the store and back is putting a huge sustained draw on those batteries/motors and they're really not up to the task.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

pik_d posted:

Speaking of bad math, you only carry 1 dollar and 66.666.. cents in your wallet (or 3 dollars and 33.333... cents internationally)?

0.3% != 3%

Then again you have decimal cents so I'm not really sure what you're going for.

Anyway, the guy probably went with stealing a penny as it's the smallest denomination US coin, not that it was literally 0.6% of what you've got in your wallet.

:spergin: etc.

Nuevo has a new favorite as of 19:15 on Jan 3, 2016

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
The icing on the cake is that he whips his helmet off immediately beforehand :allears:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Wanamingo posted:

Maybe that she would bounce up? Children aren't really known for thinking things through all the way.

I'm wagering "the balloons will pop."
efb.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Hahaha, that's great. Did the Rv just lose control, or did the guy driving it really try to U-turn across the interstate median and wedge it in there with the drive wheels above the ground? It's beautiful.

Don't see any skid marks, so unless he came from the oncoming lane somehow, I'm going to guess the latter, which is just the greatest.

E: yessssssss

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Bip Roberts posted:

The sailboat one is good unexpected shaden.

I like that they yell "FORWARD", she puts the throttle to forward, the boat (being a boat) doesn't start slowing down all that fast, so they yell "FORWARD" harder, and she thinks she must have it wrong, and slams it full astern. :allears:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

While this is amazing, it's a half second too short to catch the stick coming back and whacking him in the head.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
Big cat be all like *honk*

Cumslut1895 posted:

what kind of a loving moron wold be 'upset' over losing his job?!?!

More "may now be less likely to get a job he may not have gotten anyway" than "losing a job he already has."

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Dudes on the far side of the street got fuckin lucky.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Karma Monkey posted:

Is there no security there? How do you have a bunch of international guests that are playing in the Olympics staying at your Olympics lodgings in a city known for shitloads of crime and not have any security there? :psypop:

Easy. The firemen and/or security stole their poo poo.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

The lower lip flop as he loses consciousness is just spectacular.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jippa posted:

Has some thing changed with gifv? They all look really massive in comparison to before? Like the truck pissing guy doesn't even completely fit on my screen.

1) Inline images have a set width, but not height

2) Everybody shoots video vertical now because it is both shot and consumed on portrait-mode phones

:ms:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Snapchat A Titty posted:

It'd be nice if the EU and the US could get into some one-up-man-ship on punishing multinationals. Fat chance, but it sure would be nice.

Given Citizens United, there's less chance of that happening now than possible ever before.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
^^ For gently caress's sake, some serious jail time better come of this

Very worthy crosspost from AI. Moral of the story, don't try to show of if you don't know what you're doing.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fumaofthelake posted:

What the gently caress do regulators even do then? The company says "this is how to classify us" and they just go "ok!"

Regulators that have "retired" from said industry or are taken on as consultants for said industry as soon as they're done "regulating."

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The useless fat poo poo trying to benchpress way too much weight at 5:43 is sheer poetry. :allears:

The better part is Noodlearms McGee he chose as his spotter. First thing out my mouth was "there's no way in gently caress that spindly armed motherfucker can pick that up."

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
I wonder what's going to happen with the two honest-to-god billboards around here promoting Trump post election.

They're not quite so easy to take down...

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Outrail posted:

This is a bird that will ruin you.

I'm not sure if this is some kind of double joke about women being "birds" and/or ruining you or if you just selected this picture while mobile browsing.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
Decent writeup I ran across today about what exactly the gently caress has been going on: http://gizmodo.com/reddit-is-tearing-itself-apart-1789406294

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

BrianBoitano posted:

How exactly would replacing that ladder years ago have helped :confused:

Fist thought is a newer one would have that "not a step" warning on the top, but she wasn't even on the top, just leaning off a ladder like a moron.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

xergm posted:

I love the hands-on-hips at the end when he finally gives up chasing after it.

Reposting for classic hands-on-hips reaction.

Pardon the meme, it was far and away the best version I could find.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

tight aspirations posted:

Wouldn't you need to trigger the airhorn to get the sweet, sweet gas?

Nah, you can pry the horn part off and just press the nozzle on top with anything hard.

Basically shove anything else down there to depress the spring cup and you're good.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Change the extension to mp4 and just wrap it in url instead of img tags to get it to embed.

Also holy gently caress, dude broke the leg off that table, via leverage on the tabletop with his goddam face.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

toplitzin posted:

It's both. you can get/make/blend the flavors in varying nicotine concentrations from 0 to plenty.

Yeah, people trying to quit smoking? Nicotine.

Dudes blowing huge clouds? Probably not (unless they really like nicotine poisoning).

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Wanna blow some clouds so dense and billowy that they scare delicate children.

Somebody post the video of the dude huffing a fog machine tia.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-j3DxUDqp0

I give up, somebody find the original of this with the audio because the guy hacking his lungs out, then going to the ground as the pipe pulls out and he catches the full cloud in the face again is just magical.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
e: ^^ :c00l::respek::cool:

This really needs sound for his agonized screams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y&hd=1&t=16s

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

The Yellow King posted:

This is amazing.

In that vein, watch the first 5 seconds, then hop to :25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XOW-ihdJE4&hd=1

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

value-brand cereal posted:

I did not know HAL9000 came with a Hatsune Miku vocal option :stare: What the gently caress is that.

Japanese streamer, has Hatsune Miku reading aloud the comments on his stream.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

syscall girl posted:

I can't tell if leaving the test stuff in is stupid and clumsy since you should know not to publish that way?

Test environment as in, people looking to defeat the malware would run it in a test environment.

The malware was designed to recognize it was in such a test environment, and turn itself off to prevent itself being tested.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lost it at the dude that takes a nutshot and then just yells and books it down the street.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Zaphod42 posted:

I think that's the first time I've ever seen somebody faint, wake back up, freak out, and faint again. Its like a world record.

TRIPLE PLAY!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFw3b_Y--as&hd=1

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Mu Zeta posted:

It's not that bad. It's not as bad as Fifty Shades. I'm assuming.

Hey hey, its up to 6% now

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Parts Kit posted:

Of course if you forget to remove it before shooting normal ammo,

Which is why they're pretty hard to miss, generally...