Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I kinda hate playing this game with a gamepad but the PC controls suck so bad

I don't know what to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Syrian Lannister posted:

I don't like when dogge gets hurt. I hate his whimpers and how he sits.

:smith:

*half of the dog starts floating in the air, then he slowly rotates precisely around his center*

He acts just like a real dog!

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I'm still wearing that weird metal chest piece too and I have no clue what the gently caress it's actually supposed to be

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Vasudus posted:

lmao @ using kb/m for this game

it was designed for consoles 100%, until a mod like SkyUI comes out for it

Saying it's designed for consoles implies the interface is good on consoles when it's really just slightly less dogshit

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

To be honest, it's a really nice setup. Quiet as gently caress, no bloatware, stable temps, and was only like $300 more than the parts would have been anyway. With this much hardware on the line the warranty is a nice thing to have.

I think I can live with the stigma.

Fucker weighs like 60 pounds, though, and heats up a room fairly quick.

Sometimes that poo poo is like 50% markup but I can appreciate saying "gently caress it" over a $300 difference

3x970s is a bit questionable though, wouldn't a single 980ti do better?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Vasudus posted:

I'm pretty much never doing an SLI setup because of how it breaks in often hilarious and frustrating ways. It's light years better now than even 5 years ago, at least.

Right, it's gotten a lot better but games still ship without SLI support or come with broken implementations. I sold my two GTX660s and said never again.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

That's like going to McDonald's and spending £50 on dinner

I call that "Monday"

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

they're not playing it in survival with this list of arbitrary handicaps i devised and therefore are doing it WROOOOOOOOOOONG

try playing fallout 4 without white privilege

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Ah, the lights of civilization

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Is there a mod that tells you what Settlers do without you having to contrive to get them by their post so you can hover over them and hopefully highlight the object because what the fuuuuck were they thinking with that poo poo

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

lmbo if you give that much of a poo poo about the settlement aspect. build em up enough that theyre all connected and have radio beacons and a scavenger then stop caring about those scrubs

I know settlements don't actually have anything to do with the game, but I at least want to get a farm going to help me craft poo poo

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Just rescued Valentine and crushed the final confrontation by throwing a couple grenades at the crowd of people during the guy's speech lol

It's hilarious how the characters keep speaking even after their body parts are all over the room

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

They spent too much effort on that lame-rear end settlement building thing and not enough effort on weapon and armor variety/crafting. I ran out of poo poo to make like halfway through the game and ended up using the same guns from levels 20-40

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

psydude posted:

Yeah .38 and 5.56 rounds are basically free money.

i only spent money a single time the entire 50 hours i spent with the game

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

psydude posted:

So I got inside The Institute.

Is meeting "father" the actual end of the game/main story line, or does it keep going after that? I've run some missions for them, but I haven't had any missions in the entire southern half of the city so I'm assuming there's more.

that's only like halfway through the main quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Syrian Lannister posted:

Quick questions about Dogmeat

Is it possible to feed him with either the dog food, or cooked meat, and instead of the teddy bear, can he play with the rubber alien toy?

Go outside

• Locked thread