Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Harminoff posted:

Macs is legit good though, great place to take the family. Just look at this menu

http://macandcheeseshop.com/macs

Ate at the sun prairie one 2 weeks ago. Legit yo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Sobelmans is a shithole with terrible burgers, Bloody Mary mix from a bottle and a dickbag owner hth

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Infidel Castro posted:

Look at this idiot with bad opinions.

The only thing about Sobelman's I don't like is that retarded as gently caress parking lot.

actually no the bloody mix and owner thing are facts, not opinions

Which of these burgers have you also tried: Oscar's (on Pierce, not the custard places), Mazo's, Nite Owl, AJ Bombers, Dr. Dawg

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Infidel Castro posted:

I've had A.J. Bombers, and they're not as good.

Also bloody marys are gross as gently caress and I frankly don't care if it's mixed stuff. I have heard nothing on the personality of Dave Sobelman either, but he opposes the streetcar so he can't be all bad.

You should expand your burger horizons then, there are a ton of amazing burgers in mke. Oscar's is the best pub burger (same style as sobelman's), and it's larger and way cheaper. also get out bloodies are amazing!

dave sobelman's customer service motto is "the customer is always wrong and I'll prove it by responding on social media" lol also he lives near me and all his giant SUVs have "soblman" license plates and they regularly drive like assholes :mad:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

edit: ^^^^^ but you'll die HAPPY

Infidel Castro posted:

As someone who works in retail management, I can certainly sympathise.

I can too, it's the public paragraphs long rants telling people they're lying that are the problem

(I work in marketing so this bothers me)

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Ben Smash posted:

Moved to Madison, WI from Chicago today. Nice little town. Lots of average and homely ladies here. Downtown is sweet, though. They have an impressive farmers' market on the weekends. Probably won't see any big bands come through, though.

The Majestic and Orpheum get pretty good acts and sometimes you'll get the big names (Mumford stopping there in April), plus Live on King Street is cool. Just go to MKE for anyone else, plus summerfest (it's way better than lolla lol)

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

notZaar posted:

I live near Sheboygan WI which, at 45k souls is the closest thing to a city in a 75 mile radius. And honestly I wouldn't mind living here if it wasn't for the fact that average age is something like 55. Every club I try to join is all middle aged or retired people. Everybody young left for the cities.

Dude what the hell are you talking about. You're like 50 miles away from green bay and MKE, 30ish miles from fondy (which is the same size as Sheboygan) and probably 40ish from Appleton.

yeah sheboygan sucks rear end (why are you still there) but you're not in the middle of Wyoming or something

protip: go get the cheese curds at the sports bar in the American Club they're legit amazing.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

VectorSigma posted:

fukken owned

It's so beautiful

I live with someone who has lived in 4, 7, and 17 his entire life

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

thathonkey posted:

lol how is this the name of a loving place :cripes:

It's not, it's a metro area made up of a bunch of cities (three of which are Milwaukee, West Allis and Waukesha)

How is that so difficult to understand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

thathonkey posted:

Because it is on a list of towns/cities that makes it confusing to people not intimately familiar with the region and we are talking about midwesterners after all, a people not exactly known for their good tastes

sorry but if you don't recognize "city-city" as a naming convention of referring to metro areas, you're just dumb hth

• Locked thread